Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74311 times)
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:11:23 PM

Can I still ask for my NEMstake or am I late?

You have to ask separately? I had signed up when the first NEM announcement was done many months ago and later checked my name on the list. Do I just wait now?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:49:36 PM

Can I still ask for my NEMstake or am I late?

You have to ask separately? I had signed up when the first NEM announcement was done many months ago and later checked my name on the list. Do I just wait now?
if your on the stakeholder list you can claim your stake on the AE at any stage up until 1000 people have claimed. only at 2-300 so your still golden. just pm utopian with your nxt account id.

I have to create a NXT account ID then? Last time I checked they needed to install java. Is that still the requirement?
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:26:42 PM

I would like my NEMstake 18146608053740744717

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:38:43 PM

I would suggest Dgex, the site looks terrible, but the operator is trustful and you will get your Nxt quicker than with Crypsy. Smiley

http://dgex.com/index.htm?2254 (ref. link)

Ugliest site on the net.
+1000000
I had some money there,but it was so many delays with withdraw,many other upsetting things...
that after all I got all my money from there, step by step-this is VERY HARD JOB TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM dgex.com
Now, I do not want to hear anything about this bad smelling site...

Cheers

You are retarded, DGEX is atm the best exchange for NXT out there.
The design is crap but will be changed very soon. I bought over 100k NXT already, everything went fine at any time.

And Graviton (the owner/operator of DGEX) is honest. Some may take issue with the high cost of withdrawals, and sometimes things don't work as quickly as we would like. But the man behind DGEX has integrity and is working hard to make things work well.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
panita

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:41:29 PM

please send my nem stake assets to NXT-DE2F-W76R-GL25-HMFPR
sparta_cuss

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:42:14 PM

Dont talk to much shit about Dgex guYs,  Dgex was the 1st Exchange from a Community Member which has been only created for the Community itself, the 1st Exchange which has supported NXT to the road of success,  you should respekt and honor that.

Yes Dgex maybe looks a little bit oldschool but you have everytime support from the creator of Dgex and you will never loose your NXT, it is and will be the honest NXT Exchange. Dgex will implementate some other 2.0 Coins in the next view weeks. And after a Facelift Dgex will be your 1st  2.0 Exchange only.  You should support and believe in Dgex instead of make fun.

+1
Amen

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
sparta_cuss

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:46:14 PM

That AE of NEM tokens with '1' on your account is heaven for daytrading  Cool

Any prospects on the price?  I'd say sell now a bit because once 2800 shareholders who paid 0-50$/stake find out their investment is worth 1500$, they'll sell sell sell whatever the future may be.  Sell now, buy in later (worked so far for one day)

But aint that high price at this point means that expectations are way higher, when NEM actually will be launched. And tokens are limited for 1000 shareholders. I wouldnt be surprised if the prices go 2-3x after aplha launched.
given NEM's grate community and dev team, NEM deserves higher price!

Still want to trade on counter party platform ? send me a request but I need 100 request to make a market though.

Consider this a request.
I love Counterparty. Nothing wrong with NXT AE, but I want to give Counterparty a little love, too.

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:51:43 PM

That AE of NEM tokens with '1' on your account is heaven for daytrading  Cool

Any prospects on the price?  I'd say sell now a bit because once 2800 shareholders who paid 0-50$/stake find out their investment is worth 1500$, they'll sell sell sell whatever the future may be.  Sell now, buy in later (worked so far for one day)

But aint that high price at this point means that expectations are way higher, when NEM actually will be launched. And tokens are limited for 1000 shareholders. I wouldnt be surprised if the prices go 2-3x after aplha launched.
given NEM's grate community and dev team, NEM deserves higher price!

Still want to trade on counter party platform ? send me a request but I need 100 request to make a market though.

Consider this a request.
I love Counterparty. Nothing wrong with NXT AE, but I want to give Counterparty a little love, too.

Could you send me your XCP address ? I will put it in the request list. (not sending it out until 100 request though, or maybe 50). I want to list in XCP too.

I added a status column in the token request list so you know if I sent the token or not.

Edit: It looks like you had a token in Nxt already. that's problem if there aren't enough people willing to sell in Counterparty market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:59:57 AM

Hi Utopian:

PM sent yesterday.

Please send NEMstake to the NXT AE. My nxt address: 11513946321613403407

Stakeholder  #2372

Thanks

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
Pentamon

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:15:30 AM

Never had problem with bter.

Sharex.com is adding Nxt in a few days too.

Great news.
NXT to Qora at one stop.

http://www.oraforum.org  *  Yoda: "One stake to every human give!"
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:23:00 AM

NEM has done 2 million NxT in volume ($122K) in a 24 hour period.  Insane, it's what is driving up the capitalization of NxT at the moment.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:54:25 AM by jenea4pda

I would suggest Dgex, the site looks terrible, but the operator is trustful and you will get your Nxt quicker than with Crypsy. Smiley

Ugliest site on the net.
+1000000
I had some money there,but it was so many delays with withdraw,many other upsetting things...
that after all I got all my money from there, step by step-this is VERY HARD JOB TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK FROM dgex.com

Cheers

The design is crap but will be changed very soon. I bought over 100k NXT already, everything went fine at any time.
Take it easy,man!
Retarded was your father when made you and fuck of with your shit-exchanges like dgex-ok?

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

Ugliest site on the net.
+1000000

Cheers

And Graviton (the owner/operator of DGEX) is honest. Some may take issue with the high cost of withdrawals, and sometimes things don't work as quickly as we would like. But the man behind DGEX has integrity and is working hard to make things work well.

Come on,friend, this is just water... I had experience with that exchange,I used dgex for 4 months(from the beginning of it path), I know what I mean and I will never ever recommend for my friends dgex exchange...
Bter is much better-isn't it? OK ? in this case, just stop spamming here...
Regards.

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:53:51 AM

Dont talk to much shit about Dgex guYs,  Dgex was the 1st Exchange from a Community Member which has been only created for the Community itself, the 1st Exchange which has supported NXT to the road of success,  you should respekt and honor that.

Yes Dgex maybe looks a little bit oldschool but you have everytime support from the creator of Dgex and you will never loose your NXT, it is and will be the honest NXT Exchange. Dgex will implementate some other 2.0 Coins in the next view weeks. And after a Facelift Dgex will be your 1st  2.0 Exchange only.  You should support and believe in Dgex instead of make fun.

WOOW... MTgox was as well first exchange, Thanks God, I took my money before it crashed

GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:10:59 PM

Amazing.. Before launch and already getting rid of dumpers, suckpuppets and people who desperately need money inmediatly. This is going really good. Weak hands dissapearing. NEm will succed big time at the alpha and launch moment.
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:29:16 PM

As an early NEM stake holder. page 40 on the original thread i think, if memory serves me correctly. What's the next step for me to take? My name is on the official stakeholders last but that is about as far as i have got with this. I know that there are traceable tokens right now on the NXT asset exchange but i'm not interested in this. What's the next step for people in my position? wait for the coin release & download wallet?
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:29:58 PM

Amazing.. Before launch and already getting rid of dumpers, suckpuppets and people who desperately need money inmediatly. This is going really good. Weak hands dissapearing. NEm will succed big time at the alpha and launch moment.
thats the plan anyway! Wink

Yep! Bye-bye weak hands, We do not need it in our community!

Best Wishes For Us!

In NEM WE TRUST

What about this slogan for our community? Grin

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:39:33 PM

As an early NEM stake holder. page 40 on the original thread i think, if memory serves me correctly. What's the next step for me to take? My name is on the official stakeholders last but that is about as far as i have got with this. I know that there are traceable tokens right now on the NXT asset exchange but i'm not interested in this. What's the next step for people in my position? wait for the coin release & download wallet?

Dear Friend!

Of course, relax in Your armchair, take a cigar and just wait until Our Great DEV. team will bring to Us alpha version of NCC and NIS

jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:41:04 PM

thats the plan anyway! Wink

Yep! Bye-bye weak hands, We do not need it in our community!

Best Wishes For Us!

In NEM WE TRUST

What about this slogan for our community? Grin

ever read a us dollar? in god we trust.. too close of a tie to fiat money..
may be not to US dollar, but more to Masons-which is Great Community for a very long time... (I hope You know about them?)
Edit: by the way-I did not try to do slogan...it was just accidentally and I realised it after Grin this is just joking, friend!

mr smith

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:43:00 PM

The take up of tokens is far less than i thought it might be / What would you like to happen in the next step?
Wait for the auction / Alpha or be a helpful member in some form.
Sometimes it feels like sitting on the side but all it takes is one good idea. Care to add ?

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: