Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I nominate Phinnaeus Gage to TBF memebers vetting committee  (Read 2097 times)
TheMage (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:11:43 AM

Phinnaeus Gage AKA Bruno should be picked up by TBF to do all vetting for all potential directors on the board.

I'm not kidding about this, we need someone who can dig like a tick and see if there is anything that would reflect badly on Bitcoin and all cryptos from board members.

Of course with that said, Gavin may be the only one left  Roll Eyes.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:20:46 AM

I'd throw in my donation and support if it ever came to be.
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:32:12 AM

Garvin would not......
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:30:25 AM

You mean that racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic goat-fucking, thinks-his-shit-doesn't-stink guy? Somebody should vet his fucking ass to see who the fuck is paying him to destroy so many lives. I don't believe for one fucking minute that he really did have 1000 bitcoins stolen by whatever that site is called. He's the cancer around here, marc my words.

I apologize for the cussing, but I honestly can't stand the prick.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:32:50 AM

Thanks for the nom., bud.

Note to self: Vet AL, for I believe he's really not an alpaca.  Roll Eyes
jc01480

Activity: 854

Nope..

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:33:56 AM

You mean that racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic goat-fucking, thinks-his-shit-doesn't-stink guy? Somebody should vet his fucking ass to see who the fuck is paying him to destroy so many lives. I don't believe for one fucking minute that he really did have 1000 bitcoins stolen by whatever that site is called. He's the cancer around here, marc my words.

How do you really feel?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:34:48 AM

How do you really feel?

Probably just somebody's sockpuppet, hence paying him no mind.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

Wait a moment. Is Bruno an anti-Semite?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:44:59 AM

Wait a moment. Is Bruno an anti-Semite?

I guess I is, for look at the image. I see a clown foot, a limp penis, two testicles, and a duck bill. What do you see?
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:48:10 AM

yeah, he doesn't have the squeaky clean image that most here think.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:57:21 AM

yeah, he doesn't have the squeaky clean image that most here think.

Luckily, I've never been caught masturbating to images of naked children, otherwise I would really be fucked. BTW, I just about narrowed down who that fucktard AL is. Stay tuned!
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

New around here? You don't know the detective very well. Perhaps you mistake his humor?

Don't forget, we are all real people. Real people you could grab a bite to eat with or chat on the phone to. Do you normally slander acquaintances in real life, or just on the internet?

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:06:52 AM

New around here? You don't know the detective very well. Perhaps you mistake his humor?

Don't forget, we are all real people. Real people you could grab a bite to eat with or chat on the phone to. Do you normally slander acquaintances in real life, or just on the internet?

Slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
I wonder who is slandering whom?
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:13:23 AM

Do you normally slander acquaintances in real life, or just on the internet?
Way more fun on the net, you capitalist piece of shit!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:57:02 AM

Slander: the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
I wonder who is slandering whom?

It's worst than you think! The guy slandering me, AL, was really me, one of my known alts on this forum, of which the others have all been declared, with none cloaked.

I didn't want the ruse to go too long, hence ending it now, showing that nobody's doing any vetting on these characters but me, and of late, now a handful of others, of which I desire to thank.

There is some amazing shady shit going on behind the scenes, and some right in front of our noses, yet blind to see it. A simple checking of the post history of AL would have alerted anybody that that user account belongs to me.

Thanks to those who came to my defense.

Apologies to those who may have found it cruel.

~Bruno Kucinskas
~Al the Alpaca
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

Anybody who takes Phinnaeus Gage seriously is just going to end up looking like a moron like Al the Alpaca Cheesy that said, it would be very funny to see him elected to the Bitcoin foundation.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:42:29 AM

+1 for PG at TBF!
I really enjoy the dirt digging Grin
Like french author J. Prévert said: "When truth is not free, freedom is not true"

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

+1 for PG at TBF!
I really enjoy the dirt digging Grin
Like french author J. Prévert said: "When truth is not free, freedom is not true"

BTW, if it's a paying gig, I don't fuckin' want it!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:10:36 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 11:46:05 AM by franky1

the board sits on their asses doing nothing anyway. they don't need vetting. they need sacking. and the replacement would be website script that does several things

1. people that want to do projects and be listed as 'employable' can put in their proposals, doxing themselves. then users vote on them
for instance gavin A would post his details of skills, experience, his social media and other proof that he is 'a real boy' and people can vote him in as a valid candidate for any future projects.. this will weed out sockpuppets that cant even provide a real facebook account with real content more then a year old, or a passport scan, or a phone directory listing that matches the name on the nomination list.

basically if you want to be a candidate to do projects, you cannot hide from the community if you also want the communities money later.

2. PEOPLE form their idea's of projects to help the community grow and nominate candidates.
where anyone can also see the idea and also choose their nominations. and of course any candidate can nominate themselves.
basically where the vetting, nominations, voting and funding is all community controlled. without needing board members.

basically doing it the bitcoin way, individual consensus control, the only trust is in code not people, and where no single entity is able to surpass consensus (51%)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Trashbat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:48:04 PM

As long as it's just to vetting members lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: