Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

Network hashrate is dying out. I think it almost all relegated to a single pool at this point.

Yes, it looks like a failure....i hope that my IPO coins will be worth something.... I've heard that it should be listed tonight on bittrex, so maybe then some more activity will happen, as it looks like one of the fastest failures in X11 history...Making a copy of Citizencoin is never as good as the original one Smiley CIV big failure, ROM failure, who will be the next CTZ clone?

Told ya.... block rewards too low Smiley No miner in his right mind will be able to profitbly mine this...

What you mean block reward to low? You rather have a 1 million block reward so when it takes to 1 stsh.... going up to 2 is a 100% increase?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Network hashrate is dying out. I think it almost all relegated to a single pool at this point.

Yes, it looks like a failure....i hope that my IPO coins will be worth something.... I've heard that it should be listed tonight on bittrex, so maybe then some more activity will happen, as it looks like one of the fastest failures in X11 history...Making a copy of Citizencoin is never as good as the original one Smiley CIV big failure, ROM failure, who will be the next CTZ clone?

Told ya.... block rewards too low Smiley No miner in his right mind will be able to profitbly mine this...

What you mean block reward to low? You rather have a 1 million block reward so when it takes to 1 stsh.... going up to 2 is a 100% increase?

I believe the current hashrate means that nobody is interest in ROM, but that doesn't mine that you cannot make any money on it. Maybe community also need to push harder to get it listed on bittrex?
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:02:38 AM

We need a block explorer to get listed on bittrex... can someone create a block explorer as we are having problems with the block explorer.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:06:38 AM

We need a block explorer to get listed on bittrex... can someone create a block explorer as we are having problems with the block explorer.

Grin she is still alive!!!! Can some people help or just create a block explorer?  As at this moment we are not in a good condition, unless, we are getting on a bigger exchange and then all the people that are mining now are smart Smiley
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:08:56 AM

what up with the coin pool i mined in earlier hasnt found block for 7 hours

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

what up with the coin pool i mined in earlier hasnt found block for 7 hours

Contact the owner... sometimes pools are not paying but you got paid later... or take another pool, or even solo mine it Smiley
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:29:00 AM

Allready mined 40000 ROMs , at P2Pool..
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:51:32 AM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

ROMAN COIN NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3555
URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3557
URL (difficulty vardiff):  stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3558

Username: your ROMAN COIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3558 -u your ROMAN COIN wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 ROM

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:54:52 AM

Well... actually yes I do. There is no buy orders. In fact the only one I see is for 1 sat. So yes, I would prefer a million coins per block than 700 something. Any why is that going to change in Bittrex? An unhyped 5% premined coin.... you really think there is any one going to place a buy order? Especially now when the difficulty is less than 1? If bittrex was listed at launch, then ya, there would have been constant miners and buyers keeping the circle of trade alive.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:37:23 AM

Well... actually yes I do. There is no buy orders. In fact the only one I see is for 1 sat. So yes, I would prefer a million coins per block than 700 something. Any why is that going to change in Bittrex? An unhyped 5% premined coin.... you really think there is any one going to place a buy order? Especially now when the difficulty is less than 1? If bittrex was listed at launch, then ya, there would have been constant miners and buyers keeping the circle of trade alive.

So now its a 5% premine. God you guys here on BCT get crazier and crazier every day. More so when a coin does not get listed on whatever exchange withen 24 hours and you dont make 900000000000 BTC off your short 3 hour mine.

You want to know something?  2 coins I made over 150 BTC started just like this. No one mined. No one care. Not even on the exchanges. One went on for a long time before it hit one, and the other a few weeks.

SO yeah, exchange is not needed. If you believe or think you can turn something on the coin, keep mining. If not there are 100's of other coins out there to mine. Its a gamble. Sometimes you win many times you lose. All I see right now is some people butt hurt they were not able to dump their coins right away and move onto the next coin. Get over it.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:39:47 AM

So now its a 5% premine. God you guys here on BCT get crazier and crazier every day. More so when a coin does not get listed on whatever exchange withen 24 hours and you dont make 900000000000 BTC off your short 3 hour mine.

You want to know something?  2 coins I made over 150 BTC started just like this. No one mined. No one care. Not even on the exchanges. One went on for a long time before it hit one, and the other a few weeks.

SO yeah, exchange is not needed. If you believe or think you can turn something on the coin, keep mining. If not there are 100's of other coins out there to mine. Its a gamble. Sometimes you win many times you lose.
+1
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:15:15 PM

You want to know something?  2 coins I made over 150 BTC started just like this. No one mined. No one care. Not even on the exchanges. One went on for a long time before it hit one, and the other a few weeks.

SO yeah, exchange is not needed. If you believe or think you can turn something on the coin, keep mining. If not there are 100's of other coins out there to mine. Its a gamble. Sometimes you win many times you lose. All I see right now is some people butt hurt they were not able to dump their coins right away and move onto the next coin. Get over it.

Man... what are you getting all patriotic for... its just a fucking coin. Says 5% on teh OP.... 2% premine and 3% IPO. That can be reiterated as 5% for bounties and IPO too... just how you look at it. Of course I know its a gamble... and I'm mining solely because of the low difficulty. Hoping to dump if there are idiots with buy orders somewhere out there Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:39:40 PM

You want to know something?  2 coins I made over 150 BTC started just like this. No one mined. No one care. Not even on the exchanges. One went on for a long time before it hit one, and the other a few weeks.

Man... what are you getting all patriotic for... its just a fucking coin. Says 5% on teh OP.... 2% premine and 3% IPO. That can be reiterated as 5% for bounties and IPO too... just how you look at it. Of course I know its a gamble... and I'm mining solely because of the low difficulty. Hoping to dump if there are idiots with buy orders somewhere out there Smiley

IPO is something different then pre-mine. In fact you most like at IPO like someone with a big machine mining one day before the coin is released and receive those coins. It got nothing to do with pre-mine, as DEV only have 2% pre-mine, and it seems that 2% is not that high, did you notice Purecoin 2.5%!!!! Ok, it is not like Citizencoin, but that pre-mine was infact way too low.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

IPO is something different then pre-mine. In fact you most like at IPO like someone with a big machine mining one day before the coin is released and receive those coins. It got nothing to do with pre-mine, as DEV only have 2% pre-mine, and it seems that 2% is not that high, did you notice Purecoin 2.5%!!!! Ok, it is not like Citizencoin, but that pre-mine was infact way too low.

It doesn't really matter whether the premine was used for bounties or IPO or charity. What matters is that probably over 80% of the miners dont have big rigs. So psychologically, they will not come come and mine a coin that someone got for "free" that the small miner will take 2 weeks to mine. If the difficulty is high, all the more likely to go to another coin. A big rig owner on the other hand will not mind too much about premine like you said... he will make it on the first day mining.

So then what happens is when a coin is not mined, it will be considered a flop and the big miners will also leave, leaving behind a small group of gamblers who mine in the hopes of the coin becoming big by luck alone. Now the only thing that will reverse the situation is if some new announcement is made that will attract buyers... some innovation or something like that. This coin has almost zero marketing.... nobody's talking about it on twitter or on the trollbox. Even the thread page views is very poor for a coin that was announced 10 days back.

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

IPO is not a premine because it gets split between investors, and not held by the dev. Not even close to the same thing.

SO let me get this right, you just want to dump the coin, yet bad mouth it to maximize profit? I really hope you never run a business because I feel sorry for your workers who would be out of a job real quick due to you going belly up.
The best way to get the max out of the coin is just either stay silent and keep mining, or keep mining and try to help the dev with Ideas or even push it a bit yourself.

I do the mine while its easy under the radar, keep a low profile, see where the dev takes it. I did this with Megacoin when everyone was making fun of the poor guy who spoke broken English, and they were chasing around the next quick dump coin. I also did this with XC, and in fact invested into that one a bit while people were dumping for mega cheap on the first exchange.

IMO, we will see how dedicated the dev is. She might be. Indications is she is at least trying. And to be honest, if I was her or a supporter of a coin, I would do the exact opposite of what a person like you would say, because i would just assume your in it for the quick dump ( which BTW you even yourself stated is true, which confirms what I suspected to begin with )... which would not be in the best interest long term for the coin or the investors in the coin.

Please dont take this personally, I just used you as an example, for you kinda made it easy to do so.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

IPO is not a premine because it gets split between investors, and not held by the dev. Not even close to the same thing.

SO let me get this right, you just want to dump the coin, yet bad mouth it to maximize profit? I really hope you never run a business because I feel sorry for your workers who would be out of a job real quick due to you going belly up.
The best way to get the max out of the coin is just either stay silent and keep mining, or keep mining and try to help the dev with Ideas or even push it a bit yourself.

I do the mine while its easy under the radar, keep a low profile, see where the dev takes it. I did this with Megacoin when everyone was making fun of the poor guy who spoke broken English, and they were chasing around the next quick dump coin. I also did this with XC, and in fact invested into that one a bit while people were dumping for mega cheap on the first exchange.

IMO, we will see how dedicated the dev is. She might be. Indications is she is at least trying. And to be honest, if I was her or a supporter of a coin, I would do the exact opposite of what a person like you would say, because i would just assume your in it for the quick dump ( which BTW you even yourself stated is true, which confirms what I suspected to begin with )... which would not be in the best interest long term for the coin or the investors in the coin.

Please dont take this personally, I just used you as an example, for you kinda made it easy to do so.

Not at all... crypto is never personal unless you work at it Smiley Of course I said I would dump. But my strategy is not just dump fully. I will dump only enough to cover my overhead expenses.... in this case the IPO cost. The rest is for gambling. I don't badmouth it to maximize profits... I just stated some facts about the thread. It really is not going to affect the outcome of the coin. By your logic then, coins with "to the moon" comments should be doing really well Smiley What is said on the threads don't usually deter people... unless its an elaborate multiple account FUD attack with scam accusations etc. Posts like mine are walls of text that pass by, hardly affecting anything.

I honestly don't think the dev is all that much of a go getter, to actively push the coin. I mean (no offence to the dev), how hard is it to find a trustable escrow on bitcointalk? The place is swarming with them. I sent her a PM with names and links of the popular ones. So they were busy... she did'nt get back to me asking if I knew anyone else or anything like that. She just announced passively all escrows are busy. I don't think she got the importance of one... that if she went that extra few steps to get one, a 10 - 15 BTC could've easily been collected with that 10 day announcement and judging by the last minute depositors. So ya... I doubt she would actively push for anything. But she will definitely stick around for any wallet updates or things like that.

brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:58:22 PM

Much to be said here it looks like, but there seems no need to quote every reply.

Good to see you dev. 

A block explorer seems to be at the top of the list.  Did we create a bounty for this activity?  There are some competent people that can get this done for us pretty quickly I'm sure.

Without searching through the thread, I believe the mac wallet was built by offer?  Regardless, kudos on the build.

I'm moving my hash to ROM.  Besides trying to help us all with the IPO it seems the least I can do.

The Bittrex reply was interesting. Looks like Bittrex wants Bittrex tweets about Bittrex with a little ROM on the side.  Makes perfect sense.

Now...what else needs to be done?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:02:12 PM

How i see it, is a IPO give the possibilty for small hashrate miners to get a nice amount of coins, else they will never have a big amount of coins. That is the reason why i sign in for the IPO because lack of hashrate. Also it doesn't mean that the coin will be dumped in the beginning, it all depends on the IPO investors, if there was a big investor in it, maybe he want to push the price so high as he want more money. But lets face it, overal people are in a coin to make profit. But i personally sometimes sell some coins and buyback at a cheaper price,so at the end i have more coins. I only do this with coins that i think can be doing well in 6 months or so.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:20:25 PM

stop talking people and vote in sharexcoin Cheesy
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

What about the block Explorer, someone working on it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: