Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48087 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:43:35 PM

There is nothing to fight for. This dev has nothing anymore, i can live with this small scam. Probably you should shut up, you are only talking bullshit. You should try to become a better lyer.

Almost every one of your posts your Fudding in other coins topics too. I take your opinion for what its worth, which is nothing.

#2, if the dev says and its true that your the one who joined the IPO late, guess what, she was way more generoius than I think 99.9% would have been. I would have told you to go pound sand. It was clearly stated when the IPO ended. Your late, well too bad.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

This coin is a market-makers dream. You can bid and offer, make the spread and generate a 40+ percent return on your trade. Another reason why I like ROM
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

There is nothing to fight for. This dev has nothing anymore, i can live with this small scam. Probably you should shut up, you are only talking bullshit. You should try to become a better lyer.

Almost every one of your posts your Fudding in other coins topics too. I take your opinion for what its worth, which is nothing.

#2, if the dev says and its true that your the one who joined the IPO late, guess what, she was way more generoius than I think 99.9% would have been. I would have told you to go pound sand. It was clearly stated when the IPO ended. Your late, well too bad.

Just ignore him
He has stirred up shit in every thread. 
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:33:49 PM

This coin is a market-makers dream. You can bid and offer, make the spread and generate a 40+ percent return on your trade. Another reason why I like ROM

Day trading? Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

Where is the DEV?

A coin is nothing without one!

If this goes on much longer people will start to think this is a dead coin!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:46:25 PM

Where is the DEV?

OMG!
Mother is in the hospital!
If you would read a few post back you would know this!
OMG SELL SELL SELL!!!!

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

Where is the DEV?

OMG!
OMG SELL SELL SELL!!!!

I know this, I hope i'm being paranoid, but what if it's bull shit? It wouldn't be the first scammer in bitcointalk!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

Where is the DEV?

OMG!
OMG SELL SELL SELL!!!!

I know this, I hope i'm being paranoid, but what if it's bull shit? It wouldn't be the first scammer in bitcointalk!

If you are that worried then alts are really not your thing to be honest. If the dev being gone for a day makes you worried..... your gonna drive yourself nuts.

You win some and lose some. To be honest I have not seen any reason to think this dev is a scamer.

Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

It would be nice with a little panic sell here... I am still looking to get more coins. Cheesy I will buy any coin below 100, so come on guys! PANIC, please! Cheesy
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

Where is the DEV?

OMG!
OMG SELL SELL SELL!!!!

If you are that worried then alts are really not your thing to be honest. If the dev being gone for a day makes you worried..... your gonna drive yourself nuts.

You win some and lose some. To be honest I have not seen any reason to think this dev is a scamer.

You gotta be careful when the DEV's identity is not know.

I'm on the fence at the moment, if she starts posting updates saying that she's beavering away at the code, I’d buy more.

I'm only in for 1 BTC, so not too much money yet, like you said you win some you lose some, I will continue to hold and see where this path takes me, it's either gonna be really good or an epic fail.

Time will tell.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:21 PM

only 15 million coins...you guys do know you could by 10% with 1.5btc, at 100sats.  That's ridiculously cheap.  Take into consideration the 1 day stake maturity, coins going to be popping off stake crazy!  Some real nice possible compound interest.  Would like to see some new features added though.  Coin has old qt format with all the files.  No anon aspects like bc, or xnode, would love to have a romulus node.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

It would be nice with a little panic sell here... I am still looking to get more coins. Cheesy I will buy any coin below 100, so come on guys! PANIC, please! Cheesy

Looks like someone already did lol....35K+ under 100...that was silly.

only 15 million coins...you guys do know you could by 10% with 1.5btc, at 100sats.  That's ridiculously cheap.  Take into consideration the 1 day stake maturity, coins going to be popping off stake crazy!  Some real nice possible compound interest.  Would like to see some new features added though.  Coin has old qt format with all the files.  No anon aspects like bc, or xnode, would love to have a romulus node.

That takes a lot of time to implement. XC been working on it how long. Dark even longer.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:53:10 PM

Looks like someone already did lol....35K+ under 100...that was silly.

only 15 million coins...you guys do know you could by 10% with 1.5btc, at 100sats.  That's ridiculously cheap.  Take into consideration the 1 day stake maturity, coins going to be popping off stake crazy!  Some real nice possible compound interest.  Would like to see some new features added though.  Coin has old qt format with all the files.  No anon aspects like bc, or xnode, would love to have a romulus node.

That takes a lot of time to implement. XC been working on it how long. Dark even longer.

for now all my coins are moved to my wallet, going to see how that daily stake works...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:28:51 PM

Right now this coin needs the dev and the community to keep it alive, but I am pretty sure it has the potential to skyrocket again and stablize at a higher level than the current 100 satoshis...
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Right now this coin needs the dev and the community to keep it alive, but I am pretty sure it has the potential to skyrocket again and stablize at a higher level than the current 100 satoshis...

Excuse me?

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

Excuse me?

Girl, you gotta have tough skin in the game like this, for dont let people like that get you rattled, that is what they want Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

Waiting for some more updates... it seems that the altcoins had a pretty bad day, when you check mintpal..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

For example, when will the website be ready?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:34:00 PM

Ok, we know about the situation, but you also know how unpatient certain people are Cheesy
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:47:29 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 12:05:43 AM by CryptoPoolSupport

What was it he said that you did not understand?

An altcoin will only survive a very short time if does not have the support of the Community and the Dev. This means things need to happen more or less every day.

We have seen at 600 satoshi high, but volume now is low and price is 90 satoshis and this can go either way.

If there are no news, coin will very quickly go into oblivion and die, but, on the other hand, if there are good news and a supporting Community, it may go the other way and stabilize at a few hundreds (or more) satoshis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: