Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/  (Read 48097 times)
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:42:00 PM

Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

Thanks for the update and hope things get better. Glad to see your working on the coin still even in small parts. Dont let some of us down for sticking up for the coin lolz.

Cheesy Coin price doesn't depend on me, it depends on supply and demand. Supply is fixed, now demand needs to increase Wink

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:52:57 PM

Hi, I hope that my Roman Imperial is still up and running, and that there is not too much people that killed theirself because of silence. Updates? None, private is going better now. Just want to get working on the website so that this is up and that we can be added to coinmarketcap. That is a small task, not impressive, i know, but at the moment not really want to think about too much impressive things.

Thanks for the update and hope things get better. Glad to see your working on the coin still even in small parts. Dont let some of us down for sticking up for the coin lolz.

Cheesy Coin price doesn't depend on me, it depends on supply and demand. Supply is fixed, now demand needs to increase Wink

Hrm, not being mean but..... there has to be something there for the demand. It being just a "coin" well anyone can do that as you see here daily with the 30 coins that come out a day. You need to have a usage for a coin. Like online poker or something along those lines.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:59:00 PM

Hrm, not being mean but..... there has to be something there for the demand. It being just a "coin" well anyone can do that as you see here daily with the 30 coins that come out a day. You need to have a usage for a coin. Like online poker or something along those lines.

Correct! Every day you have a lot of coins, some coins even die after one day, some coins die after one week, or one month. You need to bring something new, and hold it new too, because when one person those something then you have 30 Chinese people that copy it.

canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Stake working well on this coin... Hang in there!
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:53:54 AM

Correct! Every day you have a lot of coins, some coins even die after one day, some coins die after one week, or one month. You need to bring something new, and hold it new too, because when one person those something then you have 30 Chinese people that copy it.

So whats the 'new thing' which Roman Coin has/would-have to increase the demand?
$dakini

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:55:53 AM

CENTS stake well too  Grin
Working stake alone wont save this coin.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:34:25 AM

CENTS stake well too  Grin

Indeed! There are a lot of coins, everyday a lot of new coins. Positive talks about a coin, that already can help a lot, supporting the coin and help each other. In fact even anonymous wallets are in anymore, a lot of coins are doing this now, so i don't think that will add any value at all. A multipool that can maybe be interesting, and a exchange, mmm, there are a lot of exchanges and only a few have nice volume, but a exchange can grow, look at bittrex and poloniex, they were so small, but now already have a nice amount of transactions. Cryptsy was so big and no it is losing so many investors that it is getting one of the smallest exchange.

Edit: Honestly, i don't see ROM moving higher from current levels. I first want to see some movements, for example, how will the website look, what is being said about the next steps in the project, etc. Yes, only 15M coins but at 70sats, that is still 10.5 BTC or $7,000, what is a lot of money for just a coin without any services.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:41:09 AM

cryptsy is far from one of smallest still done 1600+ btc trade in last 24 hours .mintpal taken alot of trading at over 2000 btc last 24 hours.the fact of the matter is there is just more option to trade now with so many exchanges.to say cryptsy is one of the smallest is just aload of shit and u can see for yourself its aload of shit.some people just to lazy to read.maybe do alittle research before posting crap like this

$dakini

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:56:55 AM

Indeed! There are a lot of coins, everyday a lot of new coins. Positive talks about a coin, that already can help a lot, supporting the coin and help each other. In fact even anonymous wallets are in anymore, a lot of coins are doing this now, so i don't think that will add any value at all. A multipool that can maybe be interesting, and a exchange, mmm, there are a lot of exchanges and only a few have nice volume, but a exchange can grow, look at bittrex and poloniex, they were so small, but now already have a nice amount of transactions. Cryptsy was so big and no it is losing so many investors that it is getting one of the smallest exchange.

Edit: Honestly, i don't see ROM moving higher from current levels. I first want to see some movements, for example, how will the website look, what is being said about the next steps in the project, etc. Yes, only 15M coins but at 70sats, that is still 10.5 BTC or $7,000, what is a lot of money for just a coin without any services.

Whats the use of multipool without miners.
If you want me to use ROM as a payout option from a multipool, either ROM has a good current market value, or I should believe in the future prospects of this coin.
For ROM, there is no current value and no solid future plans.
So I wont spend time/effort in setting up one yet, you may as well use that money for something else, as this coin will be dead soon.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:58:04 AM

cryptsy is far from one of smallest still done 1600+ btc trade in last 24 hours .mintpal taken alot of trading at over 2000 btc last 24 hours.the fact of the matter is there is just more option to trade now with so many exchanges.to say cryptsy is one of the smallest is just aload of shit and u can see for yourself its aload of shit.some people just to lazy to read.maybe do alittle research before posting crap like this

It is not really crap, the volume of cryptsy has been decreasing a lot in the last few months. Now you have mintpal with much bigger volume, some days they even have +10K BTC volumes, that is 7 times higher then cryptsy. The gaps between cryptsy and bittrex/poloniex is closing very fast. Bittrex/poloniex were small exchanges and now getting closer and closer to cryptsy. The fact is that cryptsy is dying. Investors are leaving cryptsy. Give it a few months and cryptsy is a exchange with less then 1000BTCs volume.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:00:23 AM

Whats the use of multipool without miners.
If you want me to use ROM as a payout option from a multipool, either ROM has a good current market value, or I should believe in the future prospects of this coin.
For ROM, there is no current value and no solid future plans.
So I wont spend time/effort in setting up one yet, you may as well use that money for something else, as this coin will be dead soon.

Correct, there is no use to have a multipool without miners. Why do you think this coin will be dead soon? I believe that there is a solid plan, she discussed it. If it is a realistic plan that is something different....
$dakini

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:35:53 AM

Correct, there is no use to have a multipool without miners. Why do you think this coin will be dead soon? I believe that there is a solid plan, she discussed it. If it is a realistic plan that is something different....
What do you mean by solid plan?
Web site - a pre-requisite for any coin now
Anonymous - every new coin has it.
Exchange - You must be joking. Cheesy Dont think there is place for a new exchange at the moment.

The latest casualties are cryptoaltex and sharexcoin, no volume to sustain -- and the latter decided to scam its customers.
People also have lost faith in any new exchanges now.

So all in all, there is 0 innovation and plans.
Hope the IPO investors has made their money as miners and day traders will be recovering it from other coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:39:35 AM

What do you mean by solid plan?
Web site - a pre-requisite for any coin now
Anonymous - every new coin has it.
Exchange - You must be joking. Cheesy DOnt think there is no place for a new exchange at the moment.

The latest casualties are cryptoaltex and sharexcoin, no volume to sustain -- and the latter decided to scam its customers.
People also have lost faith in any new exchanges now.

So all in all, there is 0 innovation and plans.
Hope the IPO investors has made their money as miners and day traders will be recovering it from other coins.

For IPO investors the price just need to be 50sats Cheesy, look, i didn't know about bittrex for some time, and i'm sure that they also started small and look now. Every exchange start small.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:07:37 PM

Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

People are selling.... looks like it is dying. People really don't have a lot of patient anymore, it seems that they give a coin just a few days and then they believe that it most have change the world. That is not how it works.

For example; Pinkcoin was trading a long time at 10sats till a few days, looks like a nice price to buy. Below the IPO price for the first time.
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:11:50 PM

Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

And those 157k were already in your wallet for more then 24 hours?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

30 sats today Sad  Cry
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:40:37 PM

People are selling.... looks like it is dying. People really don't have a lot of patient anymore, it seems that they give a coin just a few days and then they believe that it most have change the world. That is not how it works.

For example; Pinkcoin was trading a long time at 10sats till a few days, looks like a nice price to buy. Below the IPO price for the first time.

The problem is that the dev needs to come up with something besides saying there has to be buyers.... which is true but you need to give buyers a reason to want to invest into a coin. at 30 its not even worth selling anymore lol.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:58:24 PM

The problem is that the dev needs to come up with something besides saying there has to be buyers.... which is true but you need to give buyers a reason to want to invest into a coin. at 30 its not even worth selling anymore lol.

One thing that i have learn from altcoins is, just be patient and you will see returns.

Orangecoin, Yellowcoin, Pinkcoin (mmm, all color coins Smiley) were coins with pretty low sats in the beginning and all has been moving up like crazy.

+1 Mining is stopped, so no increase in number of coins, ok, little increase, but a lot less then people are mining.

+1 The relative silence will make people that want quick money nervous, so the wake hands will be removed.

+1 All good for us. Always saying if you can have a +100% return on your investment then you are working hard.

I sold all my IPO coins when it was at 400-600, and only bought a few back, and planning to keep on adding and adding.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:42:11 AM

Can the dev comment on the PoS rewards.  ANN says 30% year PoS.  I just staked all my coins, 157k, and got 8 coins total.  If I staked 8 coins*365days that is 2k coins, for 1.8% yearly PoS.

And those 157k were already in your wallet for more then 24 hours?

I have 16k that's mature now, will see what stake

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: