Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
greenclover

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:38:34 PM

You'r are not going to get on mintpal by voting. You need to throw 20btc at voting, or start doing something on the coin.

Volume is low, nothing new, just some promises. Community can type "vote at mintpal" all day long. And for sure will vote if coin is going somewhere.

yes these exchanges are corrupted, you get listed in one of the 3 ways:
1. be a friend of the exchange
2. your coin is so hyped, and people rushed in, so exchange sees it a good opportunity to grab fees
3. send them enough BTCs, they used to accept 0.25-1 BTC, but now they want a lot more, like 10-20 BTCs (they give you "challenge" in vote, to get to top, for mintpal, this means about 20 BTC now, good luck Grin I don't bother to waste my time to vote).

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:59:45 PM

It's SUPER coin voting time!
Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

have 10-20 vote per day and mintpal will add SUPER

Do you believe that?

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:41:58 PM

You'r are not going to get on mintpal by voting. You need to throw 20btc at voting, or start doing something on the coin.

Volume is low, nothing new, just some promises. Community can type "vote at mintpal" all day long. And for sure will vote if coin is going somewhere.

2. your coin is so hyped, and people rushed in, so exchange sees it a good opportunity to grab fees
3. send them enough BTCs, they used to accept 0.25-1 BTC, but now they want a lot more, like 10-20 BTCs (they give you "challenge" in vote, to get to top, for mintpal, this means about 20 BTC now, good luck Grin I don't bother to waste my time to vote).

I've tried to explain what the Supercoin team has to do, and he called me a "troll" and "fuds." I'm guessing it's the language barrier, so I'll cut him some slack.

He seems to think that all this coin has to do is get on more exchanges and voila! The coin is a success - lol. He also seems to think that POS Superblocks is somehow some mind-blowing benefit for investors and exchanges, when in fact it simply allows miners to dump more coins for cheap. Something very basic and critical is missing with this coin, and no matter how many times I've tried to tell him that real work has to be done and proven to the community (and not just more empty nonsense of 'we're working hard' and 'we're open to innovation'), the Supercoin team doesn't seem to agree. Apparently all the coin has to do is get on Mintpal and the problem of round-the-clock dumping will be solved. Why do I keep taking a chance on coins with stubborn, clueless dev teams? What did I do wrong in my past life?!

The Supercoin team must redeem itself by laying out daily progress reports (D&D - dates and details) of the marketing and the development progress. But keep in mind, there is nothing yet to Market. What could they possibly tell people about that gives this coin any value or potential, what, the POS Superblocks again? Lol. What I want to know is, what have they been doing with the IPO money all this time if they can't even provide us with development progress? Watch, he's gonna call me a "troll and fuds" again for challenging him.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:52:05 PM

I've tried to explain what the Supercoin team has to do, and he called me a "troll" and "fuds." I'm guessing it's the language barrier, so I'll cut him some slack.

He seems to think that all this coin has to do is get on more exchanges and voila! The coin is a success - lol. He also seems to think that POS Superblocks is somehow some mind-blowing benefit for investors and exchanges, when in fact it simply allows miners to dump more coins for cheap. Something very basic and critical is missing with this coin, and no matter how many times I've tried to tell him that real work has to be done and proven to the community (and not just more empty nonsense of 'we're working hard' and 'we're open to innovation'), the Supercoin team doesn't seem to agree. Apparently all the coin has to do is get on Mintpal and the problem of round-the-clock dumping will be solved. Why do I keep taking a chance on coins with stubborn, clueless dev teams? What did I do wrong in my past life?!

The Supercoin team must redeem itself by laying out daily progress reports (D&D - dates and details) of the marketing and the development progress. But keep in mind, there is nothing yet to Market. What could they possibly tell people about that gives this coin any value or potential, what, the POS Superblocks again? Lol. What I want to know is, what have they been doing with the IPO money all this time if they can't even provide us with development progress? Watch, he's gonna call me a "troll and fuds" again for challenging him.

Who is calling you "troll" and "fuds"??

There are too many stupid people out there, so many "hot" coins claim they do "anonymous" without anything real, and like XC calling their a simple coin mixer where you can easily trace to sender "anonymous feature", and how great it is. The frustrating thing is that this kind of marketing even works as 99% people have no idea of what is a real anonymous coin.

I like better this coin, as at least it is honest to say what they did. SuperPoS is not a major feature, but it is something new to try. May not attract that much people. But it is a good coin with many good features.

I am buying it now, its price is so low, and I am sure it will go up once people know that it is a good one.

Smiley
equalizer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:50:03 PM

Look at Cryptcoin. They were trading at a few thousand sat just last week, and it's now over 50k sat. Why did it blow up? Because of this:

"I can now say we have come to an anonymous-transaction solution which is different, and in our opinion more stable, than the current "masternode" type setup. There will be no requirement for nodes that hold large amounts of coin.

Sorry for limited info but in the coming days we will be doing a full restructuring of the ANN, website build, our new logo from the contest winner, and release a whitepaper which will explain the feature without giving up all our secrets just yet."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.0

Supercointeam - pay attention to this coin, and let their success guide you. We need to start seeing some results from you guys and you're running out of time. No amount of voting on Mintpal or Cryptsy or anywhere else will help you. That comes AFTER this coin offers a feature that the market desires. If it is to be Anonymous Transactions, then you're already late to the race. More and more coins are already there so time is limited. And trust me, POS Superblocks will not help you with coin price, coin volume, or getting on exchanges. You must believe me and the others on this thread who are telling you the same thing. A smart coin team listens to the community. Listen to us - we want the coin to succeed as much as you do!

A tip: If you've really partnered with a marketing professional and they're going to start marketing in English, please be sure their English is perfect. This is critical to the coin's long-term success.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:46:39 AM

Look at Cryptcoin. They were trading at a few thousand sat just last week, and it's now over 50k sat. Why did it blow up? Because of this:

"I can now say we have come to an anonymous-transaction solution which is different, and in our opinion more stable, than the current "masternode" type setup. There will be no requirement for nodes that hold large amounts of coin.

Sorry for limited info but in the coming days we will be doing a full restructuring of the ANN, website build, our new logo from the contest winner, and release a whitepaper which will explain the feature without giving up all our secrets just yet."

Supercointeam - pay attention to this coin, and let their success guide you. We need to start seeing some results from you guys and you're running out of time. No amount of voting on Mintpal or Cryptsy or anywhere else will help you. That comes AFTER this coin offers a feature that the market desires. If it is to be Anonymous Transactions, then you're already late to the race. More and more coins are already there so time is limited. And trust me, POS Superblocks will not help you with coin price, coin volume, or getting on exchanges. You must believe me and the others on this thread who are telling you the same thing. A smart coin team listens to the community. Listen to us - we want the coin to succeed as much as you do!

A tip: If you've really partnered with a marketing professional and they're going to start marketing in English, please be sure their English is perfect. This is critical to the coin's long-term success.

I agree, I am sure Supercoin devs are working on the anonymous solution for it, they just not aggressive enough. Maybe they will announce a solution for anonymous coin soon...

As far as I see it, most of these coins are simple hypes, they have no idea how the anonymity works. Even XC, look at it, it has simply did a "mixer", most likely copied from Fedoracoin, it is not anonymous at all, people can find the sender from explorer easily, yet all the insane hype there. It does not make sense to make, but unfortunately most people are so stupid, they just don't understand what is the anonymity, and with some announcement and hype, they will just follow. For that reason, Supercoin dev, if you are working on anonymous features, just state it.

Smiley
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:51:33 AM

will vote for this, also this coin is a very good coin.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:29:23 AM

please sell me cheap SUPERs Grin
equalizer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:30:49 AM

That's great. Why do you think it's a good coin?
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:08:28 AM

I agree, I am sure Supercoin devs are working on the anonymous solution for it, they just not aggressive enough. Maybe they will announce a solution for anonymous coin soon...

As far as I see it, most of these coins are simple hypes, they have no idea how the anonymity works. Even XC, look at it, it has simply did a "mixer", most likely copied from Fedoracoin, it is not anonymous at all, people can find the sender from explorer easily, yet all the insane hype there. It does not make sense to make, but unfortunately most people are so stupid, they just don't understand what is the anonymity, and with some announcement and hype, they will just follow. For that reason, Supercoin dev, if you are working on anonymous features, just state it.
You made a great observations.

Yes he is truly working on it and looking for a real solution out there. Because there are so many hypes, he does not want to hype super. There are few crypto looks legit on anonymity and we follow them. Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:09:47 AM

There are many steps before we listed and we'r progressing well on voting. Everyvote you made counts and slightly increasing the value of SUPER.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:13:40 AM

have 10-20 vote per day and mintpal will add SUPER

Do you believe that?
YES i do. Mintpal or any exchange will get a lot of PoS rewards (maybe PoS super blocks as well) because we give daily %00.3 per coins they hold... Exchanges does not share poS rewards with you. This is their pocket money. So we have a great appeal. All we need us to prove we have a good dedicated community. They will see this and list us before we go into 1st rank. The only problem we have you look vote numbers make you feel bad, but you should believe in SUPER, every vote you do makes great support and one step further.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:18:56 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 03:52:47 AM by supercointeam

Being negative is what you do. And this is why we lose some good people from community. It's same effect what Fuds or Trolls does.You'r feeding with blood these sharks. I have otherwise no problem with you. I send yesterday marketors btc about 4 items i wait to see today some progress from him. Like i said before i'll inform community. You do something helpful today and vote on mintpal. Every vote proves community has balls. did you ever vote?

And it's not important even being listed having +1k votes can change lot of things. You think because when you sell your coins SUPER will end ... no SUPER will survive there are out there many people want to invest cryptos as long as they exists SUPER will survive.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:23:28 AM

Our marketor paid has a perfect English.
dev team is working on the anonymous features of the coin, and we will update the community soon...
equalizer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:40:02 AM

Yes he is truly working on it and looking for a real solution out there. Because there are so many hypes, he does not want to hype super. There are few crypto looks legit on anonymity and we follow them. Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super.

Is the dev not able to develop his own anon feature from scratch? Does it have to be a copy/paste of another coin?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:48:00 AM

Is the dev not able to develop his own anon feature from scratch? Does it have to be a copy/paste of another coin?

No. We can develop original features. The dev team is looking at a complete new way of doing anonymity, for now we can not disclose the info, but we can assure you the dev team is actively working on it.

Kindly reminding you, we did the first time PoS superblocks in all alt coin history this has not seen before.
equalizer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

Being negative is what you do. And this is why we lose some good people from community. It's same effect what Fuds or Trolls does.You'r feeding with blood these sharks. I have otherwise no problem with you. I send yesterday marketors btc about 4 items i wait to see today some progress from him. Like i said before i'll inform community. You do something helpful today and vote on mintpal. Every vote proves community has balls. did you ever vote?

And it's not important even being listed having +1k votes can change lot of things. You think because when you sell your coins SUPER will end ... no SUPER will survive there are out there many people want to invest cryptos.

Give me a break. If you lose community members, it's because you're not doing YOUR job of answering our questions. Why is it spreading FUD when all we are asking for are details and dates? Why do you call me a troll for wanting more information other than empty promises you've been giving out daily? All you want is for us to vote on your behalf - that's all you've wanted without delivering anything worthy, without doing any work after receiving your IPO money. You think POS Superblocks of cheap coins is something the exchanges care about? The only way they'll want your coins is if your coins are worth something, and right now they're practically worthless.

I know we don't fully understand each other very well because of the language barrier, but if you keep calling your community members and investors 'trolls' for demanding answers from you, you're not going to have much of a community remaining. You are being defensive and not paying attention to what we are saying to you. You are probably a very nice person trying your best, but we are telling you that you're not doing it right. Rather than call me names, why don't you listen?

The community wants daily details with dates attached. You can keep calling me names, but you are avoiding the issue and it is becoming obvious.

What is being done?
When will it be done by?

We need these questions answered for both marketing and dev. Stop asking us to vote, stop telling us about POS Superblocks and how all the exchanges want them, stop telling us the coin has a great name, stop telling us that you will copy/paste someone else's anon feature one day in the future. Give us good reasons to stick with you, and at that time, I will vote.
equalizer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:03:21 AM

No. We can develop original features. The dev team is looking at a complete new way of doing anonymity, for now we can not disclose the info, but we can assure you the dev team is actively working on it.

Kindly reminding you, we did the first time PoS superblocks in all alt coin history this has not seen before.

LOL - this is what YOU wrote: "Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super" That sounds like a copy/paste job from another coin's anon feature. Did you not mean what you yourself wrote?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:09:40 AM

LOL - this is what YOU wrote: "Soon or late they come to publish codes and we will get it to Super" That sounds like a copy/paste job from another coin's anon feature. Did you not mean what you yourself wrote?
There are few ways to go same solution some is easy some is hard and takes long time. Dev team prefer to see how others doing really on anon feature. This saves time. You know we did first time Superblocks in PoS and we are currently only coin has this feature. When someone else wants to do same thing (pos super blocks) he will want to check first our codes before doing it. see?

Only funny is you, you do not vote but writing here 10 pages of negativity. You try to decrease prices then you know you can sell later high...
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:17:17 AM

And it's not important even being listed having +1k votes can change lot of things. You think because when you sell your coins SUPER will end ... no SUPER will survive there are out there many people want to invest cryptos.

Give me a break. If you lose community members, it's because you're not doing YOUR job of answering our questions. Why is it spreading FUD when all we are asking for are details and dates? Why do you call me a troll for wanting more information other than empty promises you've been giving out daily? All you want is for us to vote on your behalf - that's all you've wanted without delivering anything worthy, without doing any work after receiving your IPO money. You think POS Superblocks of cheap coins is something the exchanges care about? The only way they'll want your coins is if your coins are worth something, and right now they're practically worthless.

I know we don't fully understand each other very well because of the language barrier, but if you keep calling your community members and investors 'trolls' for demanding answers from you, you're not going to have much of a community remaining. You are being defensive and not paying attention to what we are saying to you. You are probably a very nice person trying your best, but we are telling you that you're not doing it right. Rather than call me names, why don't you listen?

The community wants daily details with dates attached. You can keep calling me names, but you are avoiding the issue and it is becoming obvious.

What is being done?
When will it be done by?

We need these questions answered for both marketing and dev. Stop asking us to vote, stop telling us about POS Superblocks and how all the exchanges want them, stop telling us the coin has a great name, stop telling us that you will copy/paste someone else's anon feature one day in the future. Give us good reasons to stick with you, and at that time, I will vote.
We did one wallet update so far. We have no issue about wallet or superblocks or pools. We did block explorer and rich list. Listed on bittrex, put a certain plan on anon mixer, collecting votes on MINTPAL (our rank passed 100 cryptos already)  and so on.

Soon you will see following marketing actions (starting within 24 hours)

a. 1 blog post about SUPER in the blog section (and that link broadcast out over Twitter, FB, G+ and posted in your ANN thread)
b. featuring SUPER in the Spotlight section (and announcing that over Twitter, FB, G+ and in your ANN thread)
c. 3 tweets per day for one week, cross posted to FB and G+
d. comments promoting SUPER in the Poloniex trollbox 3 - 5 times a day for one week
e. 1 discussion about SuperCoin in the cryptocurrency subreddit on Reddit (any more than that and they ban users)
f.  comments promoting SUPER in the IRC channels that I frequent daily for one week
g. 1 giveaway (promoted on Twitter, FB, G+, Reddit, your ANN thread, Poloniex, and on IRC) -
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: