Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty VPS  (Read 1244 times)
Avada14 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:24:00 PM

Hi,

I paid for this VPS over two days ago and it is still pending and when i try and open a ticket I get a fatal error every time? I am only posting here as I googled this issue and saw a thread on here discussing the very same issue. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Could have flagged up on there system as suspicious and there checking the transaction out or maybe they do background checks on a percentage of orders, you should get it sooner or later

Never felt with them personal but try to find an email address on there website

Initscri

Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

If you cannot contact them via their support system due to an error, you can try notifying them of your issue and the support system error on BitcoinTalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342443.0

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
bluelithium

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:00:39 PM

Hi,

I paid for this VPS over two days ago and it is still pending and when i try and open a ticket I get a fatal error every time? I am only posting here as I googled this issue and saw a thread on here discussing the very same issue. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this VPS Comparison for once. For details, please check => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=617213.0

rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

Hi,

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this - snip - for once. For details, please check => - snip -
No need to thread-hijack. Did he ask for a VPS? I don't think so. He asked for help with a VPS that he currently owns (or at least should).

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

Hi,

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this - snip - for once. For details, please check => - snip -
No need to thread-hijack. Did he ask for a VPS? I don't think so. He asked for help with a VPS that he currently owns (or at least should).

WoW ...u r here too with some lame logic. How much LuckyBit paying you buddy ? 0.05 BTC/month eh ? Dont take so much pain for 0.05 BTC to judge who is hijacking whose thread.

One person is not satisfied with a VPS, so another provider has requested to test his service. Why that is burning your skin ?

Initscri

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:42:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks

WoW ...u r here too with some lame logic. How much LuckyBit paying you buddy ? 0.05 BTC/month eh ? Dont take so much pain for 0.05 BTC to judge who is hijacking whose thread.

One person is not satisfied with a VPS, so another provider has requested to test his service. Why that is burning your skin ?

Actually, no. It wasn't another provider, it was a comparison site. Huge difference.
Another huge difference is the difference between a blatant spam-like advertising post which is irrelevant of what the OP wants and a global signature.

In correction, there is no need for flaming within this thread. But at the same time, posting (spam debatable) to multiple threads in relation to your website as a way of quick promotion can be looked down upon as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318353;sa=showPosts

Rhino had every right to respond to spam.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:56:50 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Actually, no. It wasn't another provider, it was a comparison site. Huge difference.
Another huge difference is the difference between a blatant spam-like advertising post which is irrelevant of what the OP wants and a global signature.

In correction, there is no need for flaming within this thread. But at the same time, posting (spam debatable) to multiple threads in relation to your website as a way of quick promotion can be looked down upon as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318353;sa=showPosts

Rhino had every right to respond to spam.

Which one is a comparison site ?

Initscri

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

Which one is a comparison site ?

I assumed the post from bluelithium was a comparison site the way he wrote his post. So I take fault on that.

However, the point still stands that he is only a user here to spam the forum / not provide constructive posts. His website is irrelevant within Bitcoin because as far as I can see, their website ordering system does not accept Bitcoin.

If he had made his post constructive and then offered his host as an alternative, That would be a different story.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: