Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty VPS  (Read 1244 times)
Avada14 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:24:00 PM

Hi,

I paid for this VPS over two days ago and it is still pending and when i try and open a ticket I get a fatal error every time? I am only posting here as I googled this issue and saw a thread on here discussing the very same issue. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Could have flagged up on there system as suspicious and there checking the transaction out or maybe they do background checks on a percentage of orders, you should get it sooner or later

Never felt with them personal but try to find an email address on there website

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

If you cannot contact them via their support system due to an error, you can try notifying them of your issue and the support system error on BitcoinTalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=342443.0

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
bluelithium

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:00:39 PM

Hi,

I paid for this VPS over two days ago and it is still pending and when i try and open a ticket I get a fatal error every time? I am only posting here as I googled this issue and saw a thread on here discussing the very same issue. Any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this VPS Comparison for once. For details, please check => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=617213.0

rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

Hi,

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this - snip - for once. For details, please check => - snip -
No need to thread-hijack. Did he ask for a VPS? I don't think so. He asked for help with a VPS that he currently owns (or at least should).

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

Hi,

Thanks

If u are looking for a VPS, I request u check this - snip - for once. For details, please check => - snip -
No need to thread-hijack. Did he ask for a VPS? I don't think so. He asked for help with a VPS that he currently owns (or at least should).

WoW ...u r here too with some lame logic. How much LuckyBit paying you buddy ? 0.05 BTC/month eh ? Dont take so much pain for 0.05 BTC to judge who is hijacking whose thread.

One person is not satisfied with a VPS, so another provider has requested to test his service. Why that is burning your skin ?

Initscri

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:42:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks

WoW ...u r here too with some lame logic. How much LuckyBit paying you buddy ? 0.05 BTC/month eh ? Dont take so much pain for 0.05 BTC to judge who is hijacking whose thread.

One person is not satisfied with a VPS, so another provider has requested to test his service. Why that is burning your skin ?

Actually, no. It wasn't another provider, it was a comparison site. Huge difference.
Another huge difference is the difference between a blatant spam-like advertising post which is irrelevant of what the OP wants and a global signature.

In correction, there is no need for flaming within this thread. But at the same time, posting (spam debatable) to multiple threads in relation to your website as a way of quick promotion can be looked down upon as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318353;sa=showPosts

Rhino had every right to respond to spam.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:56:50 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Actually, no. It wasn't another provider, it was a comparison site. Huge difference.
Another huge difference is the difference between a blatant spam-like advertising post which is irrelevant of what the OP wants and a global signature.

In correction, there is no need for flaming within this thread. But at the same time, posting (spam debatable) to multiple threads in relation to your website as a way of quick promotion can be looked down upon as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318353;sa=showPosts

Rhino had every right to respond to spam.

Which one is a comparison site ?

Initscri

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:09:26 PM

Which one is a comparison site ?

I assumed the post from bluelithium was a comparison site the way he wrote his post. So I take fault on that.

However, the point still stands that he is only a user here to spam the forum / not provide constructive posts. His website is irrelevant within Bitcoin because as far as I can see, their website ordering system does not accept Bitcoin.

If he had made his post constructive and then offered his host as an alternative, That would be a different story.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: