Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TWEET] Max Keiser: Buy Bitcoin Until Your Hands Bleed  (Read 3037 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:18:17 PM

Wasn't maxcoin finished months ago? The fact that he's still promoting it reeks of desperation at this point. This guy is a joke and basically wrong with every call he makes.

it's funny because he doesn't seem to care that it's obvious that he's just pushing it for his own agenda. i guess he can get away with it, so he does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

Wasn't maxcoin finished months ago? The fact that he's still promoting it reeks of desperation at this point. This guy is a joke and basically wrong with every call he makes.

He is a joke, but this time he was correct about BTC.
Like oda.krell mentioned he frequently gives buy signals. People only talk about him because he is on TV, and television can still make a big difference. Max Keiser has introduced more people to digital currency, than almost anyone on this forum.

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

it's funny because he doesn't seem to care that it's obvious that he's just pushing it for his own agenda. i guess he can get away with it, so he does.

i think people assume that he has some sway over some segment of investor opinion..... so they may listen.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

I remember the Maxcoin launch(es), will go down in crypto history as a terribly planned release that was promoted as being fair but in actual fact turned out to be a shambles that allowed a handful of people to get mining early.

I believe that he promotes it jokingly now, but will surely have a share of his own maxcoins, else he wouldn't even utter the word.

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

I think you have to acknowledge two things with Keiser

1) He is a smart guy and he knows a lot more about economics and virtual currencies than most.

2) He blurs the lines between entertainment and economics, therefore you need to be sober when assessing the merits of his tweets. Some are prescient, some are fluff.

When the price fell back to <100 last year, he was saying that we'll never see prices this low again. He is saying it again now, but it doesn't mean to go out and go crazy, however it is something to have a think about; if institutional money gets into btc soon, it is likely that the price will readjust higher. Still, there are also risks that there will be negative news that will drop / depress the price again.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:05:59 PM

What the hell is Maxcoin? Some obscure altcoin he's pumping? I wouldn't listen to this man.

He told people to buy sub $50.....  the man isn't out to get anyone or pump and dump.  He hates the banksters thus loves bitcoin it is that simple.  Like most humans he wants others to be successful... unlike the rat scum running the banks.

As for Maxcoin... the man wanted to make a coin named after him.. lay off his nuts lol.  If I was ballin I would have a krogothcoin or something like that.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

Oh Max...  Grin

That guy is one of the pump and dump masters. He is up there with that guy Barry Silbert hehe. Good luck to those of you buying Maxcoin! Tongue
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:25:50 PM

what a prediction! he said that and BTC prices already in > $500
nice Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

He was shouting to buy maxcoin when it was $2. It is now 7 cents (down 28 times). No comments.

Maybe he is giving us a red flag to buy now while its cheap  Cheesy
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:38:42 PM

I'm pissed with myself for not buying in, I'm the archetypal bear. I'm too scared to lose money, when the real problem for me is that I'm losing coin.

This is why you should focus on listening to Lets Talk Bitcoin podcast daily, reading google Bitcoin news, and keeping your eye on the industry.
That will give you security to buy immediately and hold long term. 
As Andreas Antonopoulos said recently:   "Only an idiot day trades Bitcoin".
Not calling anyone here an idiot.   But the true gains are 1-5 years from now.
I've been buying, buying, buying and buying.  Stacking up my stash as big as I can get it.
The news in the industry keeps me secure that its a good decision.
I don't see anything but exponential growth in the infrastructure, and that means adoption, commerce, value increase.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:19:31 PM

I find it hard to take this guy seriously. It seems like he's simply pushing his own agenda and he says a lot of dumb things. Most everyone who has a large stash of BTC makes constant bullish predictions. Just because they're right 1 out of 10 times doesn't mean anything. Especially with something like BTC, where the price will either go up or down.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:43:42 PM

Just a few months ago Max Kaiser was praised as the new Bitcoin messiah. We are repeating a consistent pattern here.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:47:19 PM

okay, but he is an idiot and also bought crap-coins like quarkquark-coin etc  Roll Eyes

He was smart enough to buy 25,000 BTC at around ~$10 per coin.

I wouldn't say he is an idiot. The guy is definitely eccentric.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

Most sociopaths are quite intelligent.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:41:46 PM

Who takes this guys advices seriously? Buy maxcoin instead of bitcoin? Please....

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:25:18 PM

Most sociopaths are quite intelligent.

hehe, yes, this is exactly my thinking. dude is a pretty smart guy, but manipulative as all hell, and one hell of a pump and dumper. such a weird dude too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: