Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 4k or 8 bitcoins for dental implants  (Read 4800 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

what happened to ur poker site nyway *:*:*

Still up no playerbase

Quote from: KWH
Quote from: ReRunRod on Today at 04:34:26 PM

Some of you should step back and look at lives in other peoples shoes. Some of you sound like true fucks that act hard behind a comp. To bad most of you are probably geeky fucks with no one to fuck. Hopefully some of you fools that look down on others get the same treatment one day and people kick you in the face and laugh. Cause that's what some of you ass wipes need. If some of you have nothing nice to say then in plain english shut the fuck up.

You should read the Scam section. Place is rife with these types of bleeding heart sob stories. Dude blew his money now wants a hand out. If you feel so strongly, you can always donate to the OP. Put your money where your mouth is.

This right here. Not to mention he is the one that's being hostile. When someone asks a legit question he goes berserk. Kind of interesting considering we aren't the ones begging for money.

IM not being hostile, im being told im not doing the right thing with the fucking money i get every month to surive when it gos to my mothers mortgage and into 2 kids mouths and maybe somethign for me onc ein a while. I havnt been fucking clothes shopping in 10 years since value city closed down because thats all i could of afforded. This is what grows my hositlity people not being in my situation thinking they know everything which they don't and get to judge. I'm not a single mom that fucks everything walking making and putting more children into the system to feed and to further defraud the gov, I have no kids and won't be having any till I can proper take care of myself first.

I don't have a bleeding heart story asshole, I have a loan application up in this forum post not a bleeding heart story. Bleeding heart story would be for me to talk about how im psychotic from my father shaking and screaming in my ear at 3 months old and remember blacking out. Bleeding heart story would be would be I didnt have a stable home, bleeding heart story would be when i was 15 my whole entire family was homeless from a house fire that wasnt out fault and didnt get permanent residence till 6 months later with 2 toddlers thats kind of difficult. There is too much in this life i can complain about and those to many things made my life worse than yours.

SO many things I can go on and on about and compare my life to how great yours is but thats not what this post is about. It's about me asking for a loan for me to get confidence and get my life back so I can start going outside and living a normal life. I clearly started a poker site to reach my goal but 7 months is 7 months to late and now every mom and pop has a bitcoin poker site up, even fucking asking 2.5 bitcoin for 50% ownership is a stael given how desperate I am...

I am no fucking joey.

Read the section that I put in bold. Please let me know which part of that has anything to do with poker (which you admitted yourself is where you lost the money at). By putting money in a poker site, that somehow directly fed your family? That site paid your mom's mortgage? I'm 99.9997% positive a dormant site is doing neither of these things (which you further state later on). THIS is my problem. You need to prioritize crap. You made a horrible decision; it's past, it's over, it's done with. Quit taking it out on others because you made a decision that you have to live with. We didn't invest your money in a poker site. We didn't basically throw that money away. We had absolutely nothing to do with that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:37:48 AM

Sounds like you're in rough financial shape.  How will you be able to make monthly payments on your loan?  It would help your chances if you could post a budget of your monthly income and 4 expense categories.   Mortgage Payment, Children, Personal, Loan Repayment.  Don't just tell us - show us you can repay.

I don't think you are the scammer Joey, but it's odd you know who he is - are you an alt?.  I compare you to Joey because you have the same attitude of entitlement that he has.  You feel the disability money is owed to you when in reality it's funded by your society for expected contributions.  Are you contributing or leeching?  How will $4,000 increase your productivity in any way?

This comes down to vanity.  Have them pull the teeth and get a cheap partial denture.  That's all you can afford, and you'll have a fabulous smile!   Smiley
[/quote]

NNo im ok dental implants should due, your nobdoy to tell me what i expect or deserve. the Society does not pay my over 1000 dollars ssi payments. society infact never gave me much. That cash was generated and was based upon income. Again your wrong proved 3 tims fucking wrong today you need to stop becuase i condier this harasment
what happened to ur poker site nyway *:*:*

Still up no playerbase

Quote from: KWH
Quote from: ReRunRod on Today at 04:34:26 PM

Some of you should step back and look at lives in other peoples shoes. Some of you sound like true fucks that act hard behind a comp. To bad most of you are probably geeky fucks with no one to fuck. Hopefully some of you fools that look down on others get the same treatment one day and people kick you in the face and laugh. Cause that's what some of you ass wipes need. If some of you have nothing nice to say then in plain english shut the fuck up.

You should read the Scam section. Place is rife with these types of bleeding heart sob stories. Dude blew his money now wants a hand out. If you feel so strongly, you can always donate to the OP. Put your money where your mouth is.

This right here. Not to mention he is the one that's being hostile. When someone asks a legit question he goes berserk. Kind of interesting considering we aren't the ones begging for money.

IM not being hostile, im being told im not doing the right thing with the fucking money i get every month to surive when it gos to my mothers mortgage and into 2 kids mouths and maybe somethign for me onc ein a while. I havnt been fucking clothes shopping in 10 years since value city closed down because thats all i could of afforded. This is what grows my hositlity people not being in my situation thinking they know everything which they don't and get to judge. I'm not a single mom that fucks everything walking making and putting more children into the system to feed and to further defraud the gov, I have no kids and won't be having any till I can proper take care of myself first.

I don't have a bleeding heart story asshole, I have a loan application up in this forum post not a bleeding heart story. Bleeding heart story would be for me to talk about how im psychotic from my father shaking and screaming in my ear at 3 months old and remember blacking out. Bleeding heart story would be would be I didnt have a stable home, bleeding heart story would be when i was 15 my whole entire family was homeless from a house fire that wasnt out fault and didnt get permanent residence till 6 months later with 2 toddlers thats kind of difficult. There is too much in this life i can complain about and those to many things made my life worse than yours.

SO many things I can go on and on about and compare my life to how great yours is but thats not what this post is about. It's about me asking for a loan for me to get confidence and get my life back so I can start going outside and living a normal life. I clearly started a poker site to reach my goal but 7 months is 7 months to late and now every mom and pop has a bitcoin poker site up, even fucking asking 2.5 bitcoin for 50% ownership is a stael given how desperate I am...

I am no fucking joey.

Read the section that I put in bold. Please let me know which part of that has anything to do with poker (which you admitted yourself is where you lost the money at). By putting money in a poker site, that somehow directly fed your family? That site paid your mom's mortgage? I'm 99.9997% positive a dormant site is doing neither of these things (which you further state later on). THIS is my problem. You need to prioritize crap. You made a horrible decision; it's past, it's over, it's done with. Quit taking it out on others because you made a decision that you have to live with. We didn't invest your money in a poker site. We didn't basically throw that money away. We had absolutely nothing to do with that.

im not taking anythign out on others i ve nbeen trolled nad bene told im garbage and a scammer. Your wrong
Alls i asked is for a loan im capapble of paying back thats all. get the fuck out of the mother fucking thraed this is harrasment. I never asked for somethign free cock sucker i asked for a loan to be payed back and my information and somet other things used as colletareal you need to guck off and oeave me alone
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:53:17 AM

Pretty unfair this cocksucker vod can neg rep me and i cant figure out to do it to him. I never scammed anyone or took a loan from anyone in general. i will not ebullied.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

Pretty unfair this cocksucker vod can neg rep me and i cant figure out to do it to him. I never scammed anyone or took a loan from anyone in general. i will not ebullied.

Was anything I wrote in your trust untrue?  How am I ebullying you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:13:10 AM

Let's recap:

1. Newbie asking for a large loan. no collateral, no trust, nothing.
2. Pretty much defrauding SS with your make money quick/pro gambler scheme.
3. Blowing your limited income on above gambling site/habit instead of saving for your teeth.
4. Throwing out personal problems, trying for the sympathy argument then claiming unfairness and harassment.
5. Throwing a tantrum when asked questions, or when suggestions are made. Vulgar and unwarranted name calling by yourself yet calls harassment/bullying on others.

Quote of the day:
IM not being hostile/Heyu cunt fuck you
Can we get a shout of racism to complete this thread?

TL;DR : Your priorities are severely misplaced, have a nasty "woe is me" attitude and have a money handling issue.
Yeah, I would go as far to say I wouldn't trust you either, especially with any funds. They would only end up being gambled away, squandered on drugs and/or maybe on another get rich scheme.

PS: I don't think harassment means what you THINK it means.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

Let's recap:

3. Blowing your limited income on above gambling site/habit instead of saving for your teeth.
4. Throwing out personal problems, trying for the sympathy argument then claiming unfairness and harassment.
5. Throwing a tantrum when asked questions, or when suggestions are made. Vulgar and unwarranted name calling by yourself yet calls harassment/bullying on others.

Quote of the day:

TL;DR : Your priorities are severely misplaced, have a nasty "woe is me" attitude and have a money handling issue.
Yeah, I would go as far to say I wouldn't trust you either, especially with any funds. They would only end up being gambled away, squandered on drugs and/or maybe on another get rich scheme.

IEVE NEVER DEFRAUDED THE GOV, HOW MAKING A BTC POKER WEBSITE DEFRAUDING THE GOV. IVE MADE NO INCOME ON

SECOND AGAIN COCK SUCKER YOUR JUDGING ME PUTTING THINGS ON MY LIFE I HAVE NO FUCKING POKER HABBIT

THIS IS UNFAIRNESS AND HARRASMENT

Was anything I wrote in your trust untrue?  How am I ebullying you?

YES WHAT YOU WROTE IN MY TRUST WAS UNTRUE ABSOLUTELY REMOVE IT

AND NO VOD HAS EBULLIED ME SINCE I GOT HERE ASKING FOR A LOAN HES STALKED ME 2 THREADS AGO AKSING FOR OWENRHSIP BUY OUT IN MY POKER SITE

THEN HE STALKED ME TO THIS ONE

MNY NEG IS UNTRUE VOD REMOVE IT
MY WEBSITE HAS NOT TRADED WITH YOU REVMOVE IT ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO

YOU GUYS HAVE DONE NOTHING
BUT MOTHER FUCKING JUDGING ME AND IVE GOTTEN SO UCH BAD ANIETTY FROM YOUR DOING TO ME RIGH TNOW ITS NOT FAIR

WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE YOU ASKED ME ASSHOLE. NONE YOUVE ONLY GIVEN ME COMMENTS AND OFLD ME HOW YOU TINK SHIT IS

WELL ITS NOT HOW IT IS
LEVE

THE
FUCKING
THREAD
IF YOUR NOT
GOING TO LOAN
MY TEETH TDONT HAVE TOIME TO ARGUE ANYMORE
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:28:59 AM

Let's recap:

Quote of the day:

[/quote

1. i AM NEW, THERE AS COLLATERAL GOING TO BE GIVEN i CAN HAND OVER MY POKER SERVER WITH MAVENS GOLD ON IT AND THEY CAN TGET THE REGISTER NUMBER

2. IVE NEVER DEFRAUDED THE GOV FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. HOW CAN ONE DEFRAUD THE GOV WITH A POKER WEBSITE THAT HASNT TAKEN ANY DEPOSITS. SMART VERY SMART

3. AGAIN JUDGINE ME TELLING ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. NOT ONCE IN THIS FUCKING LOAN APPLICATION HAVE I SAID I BLEW MY MONEY ON POKER CHIPS OR TABLES. I DID HOWEVER SAY I WANT TO PLAY PROFESSIONALLY ONE DAY AND THAT DAY IS NOT YET HERE.  PROVE TO ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. I INFACT CREATED A POKER SITE TO STOP OTHERS FROM LOSING MONEY AS THEY DO IN SEALS GIVING UP ALL THESE CHIPS WITHOUT RAKEBACK.

4. NO IM NOT TRYING FOR ANY SYMAPTHY THIS DUDE VOD HAS STALKED ME THREAD TO THREAD. I SIMPLY EXPLAIND WHY I NEEDED A LOAN AND THAT WAS TO GET MY TEETH FIXED.

5. I hAVE BEEN BULLIED SINCE I GOT HERE CAUSE I ASKED FOR A LOAN TO FIX MY TEETH OR I ASKED FOR HALF OWNERSHIP OF MY POKER WEBSITE TO BE BOUGHT OUT....

YOU HAVE MANAGED TO BE WRONG ON ALL 5 POINTS INJECT YOUR OWN OPININ N WHAT NOT

ITS JUST NOT FACTS
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:37:42 AM

Let's recap:

Quote of the day:

[/quote

1. i AM NEW, THERE AS COLLATERAL GOING TO BE GIVEN i CAN HAND OVER MY POKER SERVER WITH MAVENS GOLD ON IT AND THEY CAN TGET THE REGISTER NUMBER You've already stated you were closing it. It was $100 a month.

2. IVE NEVER DEFRAUDED THE GOV FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. HOW CAN ONE DEFRAUD THE GOV WITH A POKER WEBSITE THAT HASNT TAKEN ANY DEPOSITS. SMART VERY SMART Your intentions were to get rich quick/make money (read defraud SS) but it didn't pan out. You are also spending your benefits when you should be saving for your teeth. Real smart.

3. AGAIN JUDGINE ME TELLING ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. NOT ONCE IN THIS FUCKING LOAN APPLICATION HAVE I SAID I BLEW MY MONEY ON POKER CHIPS OR TABLES. I DID HOWEVER SAY I WANT TO PLAY PROFESSIONALLY ONE DAY AND THAT DAY IS NOT YET HERE.  PROVE TO ME I HAVE A POKER HABBIT. I INFACT CREATED A POKER SITE TO STOP OTHERS FROM LOSING MONEY AS THEY DO IN SEALS GIVING UP ALL THESE CHIPS WITHOUT RAKEBACK. Read above.

4. NO IM NOT TRYING FOR ANY SYMAPTHY THIS DUDE VOD HAS STALKED ME THREAD TO THREAD. I SIMPLY EXPLAIND WHY I NEEDED A LOAN AND THAT WAS TO GET MY TEETH FIXED. He smelled your distinct flavor of BS and yes you ARE trying to play on sympathy. Read your own posts.

5. I hAVE BEEN BULLIED SINCE I GOT HERE CAUSE I ASKED FOR A LOAN TO FIX MY TEETH OR I ASKED FOR HALF OWNERSHIP OF MY POKER WEBSITE TO BE BOUGHT OUT.... Again the sympathy ploy............

YOU HAVE MANAGED TO BE WRONG ON ALL 5 POINTS INJECT YOUR OWN OPININ N WHAT NOT I'd like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you THINK you're worth. Point by point FAIL.

ITS JUST NOT FACTS You obviously wouldn't know a fact if it bit your ass.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:38:02 AM

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY THREATDS YOUR FAT BITCH VOD STLAKED ME THREAD TO THREAD NOW YOUR DOING THE SAME STOP STLAKING OR LOAN ME
ITS THAT SIMPLE
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:56:29 AM

By repayment plan that vod was talking about, i believe he meant the details. Like what exactly are you planning on doing? "I will pay back slowly" is not a plan. It would be if you are a trusted member of the society who has made good on previous "plans" and details are not deemed necessary. You however cannot be expected the same leniency... that would be unfair on the trusted members. I think you already understand that. So you need to stop calling the people who ask you questions on your plan, a cunt, and give a proper response. You need to convince, rather than demand. The guy who might plan on loaning you will need to be convinced of your repayment capabilities. The way I see it.... you have a long long way to go before you even see a tip of that iceberg here.

Ummmm... Also its not related to the loan, but I think you need psychiatric help more than financial help. Can you clarify why on earth your disability cheque is going to pay off your mom's mortgage? Is there anything stopping her from getting a job? And who are these two kids you keep mentioning about?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:31:22 PM

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY THREATDS YOUR FAT BITCH VOD STLAKED ME THREAD TO THREAD NOW YOUR DOING THE SAME STOP STLAKING OR LOAN ME
ITS THAT SIMPLE

I think we should all donate a few BTC to get him a therapist. He's clearly not answering any questions, and playing the 'victim'. I don't think anybody will loan to you if you're constantly yelling/shouting at, and insulting members.
GoofyUK

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:35:51 PM

no wonder ur poker site isn't popular lol

user: hey owner, u need to upgrade the site it's a little slow!

owner (you): DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M TAKING ALL YOUR BITCOIN FROM UR ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

Can you clarify why on earth your disability cheque is going to pay off your mom's mortgage? Is there anything stopping her from getting a job? And who are these two kids you keep mentioning about?

For the same reason he spent what he saved up on a poker site that he was clearly incapable of running. Because the entire story is a flat out lie and he's just hoping to trick people into giving him free money by victimizing himself and creating a sob story. That's become pretty clear over the past day now.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:56:19 PM

FUCK YOU

You want a loan, and you edit your post to this? Scammers...
GoofyUK

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:08:43 PM

"NoLimitCrypto.com" is tarnished forever due to this thread, might as well stop paying the hosting.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:05:23 PM

FUCK YOU

He seems like that one person who tried really hard, and thought about something really good in four minutes. Don't worry, he's got a good business plan.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:48:56 PM

FUCK YOU

He seems like that one person who tried really hard, and thought about something really good in four minutes. Don't worry, he's got a good business plan.

He does. So well, in fact, that he lost all his money on a business he knows nothing about because he figured it'd make a lot of money. "But it's a gambling site so it'll automatically make me rich!"

NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:17:00 AM

http://i.gyazo.com/343b7faaa96ad812ba90674a4844c146.png Gave that to myself after bad family news. Shit tattoo work I understand, didnt do drugs at the time and I don't cut myself so i needed to inflict some type of pain to escape the suituion so i figured why not let my insides show out.

Some days I really do regret putting this on my hand, but this past couple days reminded me why... No matter how honest and fourth coming I am when my intentions I always end up the enemy, lied on and provoked etc. I am a satanist at heart because of this and do believe in a physical being that lives and most of you people serve without knowing it. I really don't go out and pick fights or seek to and stick to myself, but like I been trying to say if you people got legit problems with me I got no problem eating you.
GoofyUK

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:21:12 AM

[ ] solid tattoo
NoLimitCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 01:32:52 AM

Thanks my man, thats my power/bulky hand/arm that id rip out long intestine with only suiting id put the masters mark on my power arm.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: