Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kora::100%POS|FREE|Registration webapp BOUNTY|-5% Kora coins + 2 bitcoin  (Read 1116 times)
Kora (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:19:39 AM

I am offering a bounty for the creation and operation of a webapp registration system for a new POS coin, Kora, which is a clone of Qora.

Kora coins will be free, and the registration process is THE most critical task for Kora!

The bounty for this task will be 5% of the total supply of Kora coins (the exact coin supply figure has yet to be finalised), and 2 bitcoins for expenses & a guaranteed return (maybe Kora will fail and the 5% of Kora coins would be worthless).

The bitcoins will be paid upon completion of the registration process, and the subsequent delivery of the registration list in an agreed format. The 5% of Kora coins will be paid in the form of 'Kora tokens' on the NXT AE.

I am leaving the design details for the webapp system itself up to the successful applicant.

The registration goal is simple: ONE Stake for One Human, with the widest possible distribution to at least 3,000 unique humans.

The registration system must therefore employ multiple account countermeasures to prevent abuse, and the minimum number of registrations must be ~3,000 unique people. Get creative, but please don't use country specific solutions - Kora is global, so if your solution makes it impossible for some people to apply, then I can't accept that solution

Each unique stakeholder name on the registration list must be matched with a valid NXT address (to allow for the distribution of the 'Kora tokens' on the NXT AE) so the registration webapp needs to get a *valid* NXT address from each stakeholder applicant during their registration process.

If you are interested please send me a PM with an outline of your solution, and a brief summary of your skills & experience. Please make sure your PM covers how you intend to prevent multiple accounts. You are being paid to 'guarantee' the integrity of the stakeholder registration list, so without an explanation of how you will tackle the problem of multiple accounts I can't take you on. I understand it may be impossible to prevent multiple accounts with 100% certainty, but I want the registration system for Kora to set the new high water mark for other coins to follow.

I will put the 2 bitcoins into escrow for payment after the completed stakeholder registration list of ~3,000 names has been sent to me.

mrsanny

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:23:29 AM

Wish you sucess!

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy Tm96cmJV8dTt7Faf2jqBimBkUP2gD3HkLM
Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:11:09 AM

Wish you sucess!

Thank you!!

I'm hoping 2 bitcoins will show I'm serious about Kora, and 5% of a successful Kora *could* be a very tidy sum one day, so I'm really hoping my bounty will attract some quality people with some good innovative ideas.

I know Kora wont succeed if its just me behind it, but for now I can try and assemble the basic building blocks quite easily using bounties.

stage 1 - stakeholder registration system that prevents abuse!!

stage 2 - listing Kora tokens on the NXt AE

stage 3 - clone Qora after the source code is released

If by stage 3 things are 'happening', then I'd be very surprised if we couldn't attract a quality dev with some modification ideas.

What do people think is a good dev bounty? 5%, 10%

Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:07:22 PM

I'll be composing a proposal and PM it to you shortly.
Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

I'll be composing a proposal and PM it to you shortly.

Thanks Mac Red! Your proposal is very impressive!

I'll leave this bounty going for another 24 hours.

Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:07:54 AM

I'm awarding the bounty to Mac Red, if he wants it!

I'm hoping to get some input from ziplibrary from ShareCoin too!

More news soon, Kora Lives Smiley

Kora (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:45:40 AM

I'm awarding the bounty to Mac Red, if he wants it!

I'm hoping to get some input from ziplibrary from ShareCoin too!

More news soon, Kora Lives Smiley

Great news!! Mac Red has accepted the bounty to develop the Kora registration system. We're going to take our time and get this right, but we're hoping to launch the registration in about 4-5 weeks. We've got plenty to work out to make this the best and fairest POS registration system in crypto history!

Lots to do, but it wont be long before Kora is traded on the NXT AE!

Pentamon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:14:30 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:16:39 AM by Pentamon

One stake per Human?  

Fair?  What does that mean, anyway?

I wonder if there is any way to do this without opening the can of worms that is called Biometrics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

Consider this approach:

It has to be designed in such a way that it propagates itself, but does not reward the initial starting group. Any IPO process is inherently unfair, since it is occurring in a certain point in time, and everyone entering later, is at an disadvantage.

First create the coins, and the distributed network, similar to NXT or Qora, but do not "populate" them with owners. The coins only take on value, if they have "owners" and the owners get added in in such a fashion:

Start with an initial group: a network of humans that know, and vouch for each other.

Every person who has received a stake, can mature into a "banker" - that is an account that has the capability to identify and recruit 10 more individuals. "Mining" or "forging" occurs that moment when a new stakeholder has been appointed by an existing one. (just like current banks create the value out of thin air).  Any stakeholder can do that only 10 times in his/her life. (One for each fingerprint?)

So the coins are "pre-created" but not "pre-mined".  Mining or Forging occurs when new owners are populating (taking ownership of) the coins.

I think there are smart individuals out here, who can work out how many coins should be in the total pool, and how many should be in a stake, so that all the (future) humans on this planet can have an adequate supply of usable coin units.

The coins, once given value by being owned by new stakeholders, of course can be used and traded like any other currency.

But... this will not work, because nobody here can let go of their greed to get in on the original creation of value. Nobody will want to spend energy on something that might empower the ones that follow us. Nobody wants to be a 'banker' without getting rich through it.

Pentamon

http://www.oraforum.org  *  Yoda: "One stake to every human give!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: