Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram  (Read 114267 times)
Vasco (OP)
Donator

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:32:08 PM

Hey guys...

First round of ACH went out last night for amounts under $500 and should arrive by tomorrow.

The next round of ACH will go out tonight and will include the rest and over 1k transactions, should arrive by Friday.

Dwolla payments should arrive by tomorrow as well.

Thanks for your cooperation, patience, and understanding as we work to shift our reserves around in response to PayPal freezing a good chunk of our payouts.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onecaribou

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:44:52 PM

BitcoinExchange.cc -

The Paypal E-check you sent on June 4 is showing up as cancelled.

Please contact me ASAP to make payment arrangements.

Whelming

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:52:19 PM

Hey guys...

First round of ACH went out last night for amounts under $500 and should arrive by tomorrow.

The next round of ACH will go out tonight and will include the rest and over 1k transactions, should arrive by Friday.

Thanks for your cooperation, patience, and understanding as we work to shift our reserves around in response to PayPal freezing a good chunk of our payouts.

hooray! so glad you're making progress Smiley I'm so sorry you ended up a victim of Paypal's horrible business practice. Any idea on when you'll be processing the Western Union transactions?
Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 06:32:51 PM

BitcoinExchange.cc -

I sent an e-mail to everyone requesting alternate payment information, please check your spam folder.

Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 06:33:50 PM

Hey guys...

hooray! so glad you're making progress Smiley I'm so sorry you ended up a victim of Paypal's horrible business practice. Any idea on when you'll be processing the Western Union transactions?

Next round of WU's should go out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Whelming

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 07:43:13 PM

Excuse me for being a total newbie in this whole world. I got some bitcoins and need to get them exchanges to euros through WU. What exchange rate would a service like this use for a such transaction? Hope someone will help me understand this whole thing a little better

I'm a little bit new to all of this myself, Sedum. But I think I can help with your question at least Smiley

Bitcoinexchange's rates are determined by the website Mt. Gox (mtgox.com). Right now Mt.Gox lists the last value of the Bitcoin at $29.95 USD, giving the Bitcoin a value of about €20.54 at current. However, as most folks know, the value of the Bitcoin is ever-fluctuating. At the moment, it's going mostly upward! But it can go down as well. So the value of the Bitcoin really changes day by day, but Bitcoinexchange.cc always exchanges by the value stated on Mt. Gox when your order is placed.

Also, Bitcoinexchange.cc seems pretty back logged with transactions, and if you trade through them right now it may be a bit of a wait. Paypal recently made an attack on them, suddenly claiming the sale of Bitcoins to be against their policy. So BitcoinExchange is currently out over $5000 worth of pay outs thanks to Paypal's poor business practice !

On the plus side, BitcoinExchange has tons of solid feedback on these forums, and though they might be having some issues beyond their control right now, they appear to be good on their word. I placed my very first BTC transaction ever with BitcoinExchange last weekend, and while I am still waiting, they are professional, communicative, and are doing their best to serve people as quickly as possible. Just don't expect anything fast at this time (I'm sure once the Paypal fiasco clears up they'll be running normally again)

hope that helped!
onecaribou

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:22:04 PM

BitcoinExchange.cc -

I sent an e-mail to everyone requesting alternate payment information, please check your spam folder.

I replied to your email. Awaiting your response.
marmalade

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 12:38:20 PM

Just got my 150USD Wetern Union transfer from seller.

He was fairly quick despite the paypal broblems.

I will definitely use the site again.
huayra.agera

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 12:43:12 PM

BTCXchange must be very busy, I sent you a PM, hope we could deal soon. =)

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 03:33:39 PM

Noob to BTC here. I met with BitcoinExchange in person on June 8th, 2011 to buy my first BTC with 1500 USD cash. Transaction went very smoothly and BitcoinExchange took the time to answer this noob's questions. This guy is the real deal. 2 Thumbs up! It feels good to pop my BTC cherry!

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
Whelming

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 04:50:46 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2011, 02:29:58 AM by Whelming

BTCXchange must be very busy, I sent you a PM, hope we could deal soon. =)

They're SUPER busy, 4 nights ago Paypal froze BitCoinExchange's account with 5k in it, they've gotta be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to compensate for a loss of 5 grand worth of pay outs :/ I placed my order the night of the Paypal account freeze, so I expect to be waiting a while yet myself.

EDIT: just emailed requesting my Coins back, BTCE says they've been cashed and I'll get my MCTN number tonight. Here's hoping it's for real this time! Tongue

UPDATE: They came through! half hour before midnight.

THANK YOU BITCOINEXCHANGE! Sorry for being a pain in the ass but money is in demand :/

They're good to their word folks. +1 BitcoinExchange, though newcomers- beware! Do not go by time estimates on the website or you may end up tapping your foot with impatience.
onecaribou

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 11:22:01 PM

BitcoinExchange.cc -

I replied to your email. Awaiting your response.

I sent you another email requesting status on the 200+ bitcoin transaction we completed last friday.  Please respond with an update when you have a moment.
dubbz82

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 12:34:24 AM

having a bit of a delay myself due to this mess, though i can't blame bitcoin exchange.........hopefully this gets sorted out completely soon, and it's back to the good old fast payouts
Skunkworks

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 01:24:44 AM

Just received a $303 amazon giftcard within a couple days of request.

Very satisfied!  Cheesy
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 01:21:27 PM

On June 9th, 2011 I did my 2nd transaction with BitcoinExchange worth $1500.00. BitcoinExchange processed the trade quickly. I couldn't be happier with how my 2 transactions were processed. Bitcoinexchange is definitely one of the places where you want to take your business.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
thenix

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:31:30 PM

+1 Just did a small BTC to Western Union transfer. I received my transfer in just over 72h.
Camron

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 07:32:28 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2011, 06:13:02 AM by Camron

Hmm, I wonder if he overlooked my transfer then?  I have been waiting since last Friday now to receive my payout. 

I have a few unhappy sellers as a result of this transaction as they now have been waiting over a week to get paid.  I know there is not much you can do when PayPal decides to screw someone over but the fact that people who have recently done transactions are having their transactions completed before some who have been waiting a week, gives me a reason to be concerned.

Hopefully this is just a one time incident. 

Edit: Issue resolved! 
kidgorgeous

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2011, 11:50:44 PM by kidgorgeous

Still waiting on a WU transfer, 5 days after I made and paid for the request, I'm starting to get impatient....

Edit: Problem has been resolved quickly and professionally. I applaud Bitcoinexhcange for quick response!

1KHxCRniFNmS7ChiPqaewmokuCABk2PRQn
Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 12:10:31 AM

Camron, kidgorgeous:

I sent you both PM's.

Please respond.

dubbz82

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:08:56 AM

hope things are almost sorted out with the paypal nonsense though..........I've heard for a while stories about that sorta stuff happening to people, just wish it wasn't true.....I really can't believe they'd do that to you, seeing that they were making money arm over fist on their fees, most likely....just don't see the incentive for them to cut people off :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: