Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram  (Read 114264 times)
Weaver

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:55:31 AM

My moneypak exchange is taking forever :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:02:50 PM

Another successful trade with BitcoinExchange. He performed precisely to terms and am satisfied with exchange.
Weaver

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:36:18 AM

Yeah... it's been two-three days and  I still haven't received my bitcoins. I'm getting a little concerned.
Vasco (OP)
Donator

Activity: 213

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 01:47:47 AM

Pending MoneyPak orders have been processed. If you have not gotten your BTC yet, send me a PM or email bitcoinexchange@aim.com

Wackittohard

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 01:54:11 PM

Requested a GC code on the 26th of july, Nothing yet. Hasn't been responding to emails.
Wackittohard

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 08:28:19 PM

Still nothing.
Wackittohard

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 01:53:07 AM

Looks like I'm out 100$.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 03:06:41 AM

Looks like I'm out 100$.

ya, it is not looking good.

the operator's identity should be fairly easily obtained to be able to serve properly.  that can come from paypal, western union, etc. if they won't cough up the info then it will probably take law enforcement to get those organizations to spill.

i wonder what happened though.  seemed to coincide with the mybitcoin mess.  maybe that's where some of this exchange's inventory was held.  though if you look back through this thread a similar problem happened after mt. gox problems, and even before then there were issues occurring sporadically.

so, perhaps report it to the #bitcon-police and / or to your local police.   sorry to see this.
Wackittohard

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 04:00:44 AM

Okay, I was at fault. Paypal sent the gift card directly to my paypal account instead of in email form. So it's been sitting in my account since the 2nd. I am such a dumb ass.
dovewing2000

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 11:32:45 PM

Okay, I was at fault. Paypal sent the gift card directly to my paypal account instead of in email form. So it's been sitting in my account since the 2nd. I am such a dumb ass.

Hmm - though I thought the site owner would reply to clarify that it's a mistake...
Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:22:45 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 10:54:32 AM by BitcoinExchange

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not being available for the last week, I was travelling and we got a surge of orders that caused a backlog. We have caught up, and have a few pending orders that are awaiting payouts, they will be resolved within the next day or two.

If you are expecting a payout from me in cash, send me an e-mail or PM with your transaction details so I can expedite your order.

Here are the updates:

When myBitcoin got hacked and shut down, we were left without a merchant processing solution, so our automated form sends us emails for manual processing.

Due to the sheer volume of orders, we have not yet been able to get to them all. If you did not receive a reply to your order, you will very shortly!

We are still seeking an efficient automated checkout solution. We set our MyBitcoin wallet to forward coins upon arrival, so when they went down our losses were minimal, however there was still quite a number of pending orders that we are in the process of retrieving. MyBitcoin.com announced they went into receivership and are paying back 49% of accout balances. Do not worry if you were one of those orders, we will still process you at the agreed upon rates.

The snag cost us about a week or two in processing time, and as a result there are a few people still awaiting payment. You will receive your payments and hear from us shortly, if you haven't heard from us, send us an e-mail.

Also when the market crashed due to the .pl exchange hack, we opted to not process any payments for a couple days to ride out the storm, which seems to have passed.

Regarding e-mail reply delays:

As stated earlier, we got a large influx of orders that created a backlog. As of today, we have cleared that backlog and replied to all e-mails.

I will be available pretty much 24/7 via AIM, Skype, and ICQ. If you do not see me on a chat protocol, hit me up via e-mail and I will be able to reply quickly.

BitcoinExchange.cc is growing by leaps and bounds, and we will continue to provide the best service possible with quick turnaround times. If you placed an order and have not heard from us, once again feel free to drop us an e-mail or PM with your transaction details. We are totally operational, and processing all our exchanges by hand as we get to them. This ensures the safest transaction for both the customer and the exchanger.

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to more growth!

In reply to Wackittohard: I told you it was sent on the 8/2, glad you found it!  Cheesy

Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 10:54:39 AM

If you are awaiting a MoneyPak to BTC transaction, your coins will be arriving shortly as we are in the process of ringing up your codes.

thefatcat

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:52:27 PM

I just made a moneypak order with bitcoinexchange.  I hope it's a quick transaction.
mclovin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 10:43:27 AM

I have asked for a moneypak->bitcoin exchange on Monday and it's now Friday. My emails have been left unanswered and I'm losing patience. I strongly recommend against using this service for the time being.
I'll keep this thread updated of my situation.
Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 09:56:16 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2011, 10:15:42 PM by BitcoinExchange

Due to the heavy backlog of MoneyPak orders, we have to temporarily suspend taking incoming MoneyPak payment.

We have received so many orders for them, we took on a third party processor to assist.

As of today, even our third party processor has become overloaded and is temporarily unable to process any more MoneyPak codes. We are still able to process MoneyPak payouts.

As of now, if you are in the US, we suggest payment via cash deposit at bank branch, or using Western Union or MoneyGram. Send a PM or email for details - bitcoinexchange@aim.com

If you have sent a MoneyPak code within the last few days, please be patient as we are processing the orders as quickly as possible.

mclovin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 02:16:20 AM

I'm glad to hear something is being done.
deathomen

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 06:48:00 PM

I recently did transaction for 200 USD worth of bitcoins and the turn around of the bitcoins being in my account was about 24 hours.  Yesterday I purchased 1200 USD worth of BTC and Im waiting today for him to deposit the rest of my BTC.  So far he has been very professional and on point.  A++ so far.  When he comes through tonight I will continue doing business with him on the regular.
Wackittohard

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 12:00:56 AM

Placed a 150$ order, 2 hours to get my product. Good guy.
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:46:24 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2011, 01:44:23 AM by shakaru

edit

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Vasco (OP)
Donator

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 10:30:36 PM

We are now offering exchanges with SolidCoin as well as Bitcoin!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: