Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btcgarden-AM-v1 down to $0.53/GHs. In stock for international selling!  (Read 162650 times)
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:30:44 PM

Cool, when are these available?  It says sold out on the BTCGarden website.

Are you the official forum spokesperson here for sales?  Would you do escrow for units?

Thanks,

Chuck

It's the official ID of btcgarden.

The miner will be delivered early next month.

We don't support escrow now, we want to find partners around world.

Thanks for the response!

Do you have any 1 TH/s miners in the pipeline coming soon?  Seems like it's a little too late for these blade type miners with all the Antminer S1s in circulation already.

Yes,we have the plan to produce 1TH/S miners, need some time to development.

So that you can compete with the S2 that is in circulation already?
We will make the best effort.

When you come out with your TH/s+ miner, price it closer to $1 per GH and you'll have alot of people reaching for their wallets.  Smiley

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

raskul please stop trolling.
We don't care about pretty miners. We care about ROI.
For all i care ...
flammable US sherman tanks outnumbers world best engineere tank (german tiger) and won big.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

asicminer shareholders are one ballsy lot, i gotta give it to them... this is zero sum game only beneficial to friedcat who actually did an excellent job tricking all those bagholders into buying his shares and overpriced gear in the past... well done master well done..

Asicminer failed hard this time. There first Gen products were shit too, they only sold because there was nothing else available.

my point entirely, my office room still has the smell of burned wallpaper.

i'm serious, those molex plugs heat up to melting point.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:45:39 AM

Much too little, way too late.

Sad.

I think most everyone had high hopes for the Gen 3 AM chips. What happened to the supposed awesome power efficiency? Are these being overclocked too hard and destroying efficiency because they're trying to save money by not using more chips?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:04:17 AM

Sad.

I think most everyone had high hopes for the Gen 3 AM chips. What happened to the supposed awesome power efficiency? Are these being overclocked too hard and destroying efficiency because they're trying to save money by not using more chips?

You just come out of hibernation? Its been more than a month since we got the news AM chips came in underspec. (still equal spec with the competition)

However the price of AM powered machines beat everything else on the market.

asicminer shareholders are one ballsy lot, i gotta give it to them... this is zero sum game only beneficial to friedcat who actually did an excellent job tricking all those bagholders into buying his shares and overpriced gear in the past... well done master well done..

You mean friedcat, the guy who gave his shareholders 5 times what they paid in dividends (and another 5 times share value) for a total of 1000% ROI? Seriously what a dick.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:09:42 AM

AM 40nm offer only ~0,7W/GH at chip level, when clocking slowly.
jimmothy

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:16:09 AM

According to FC the chip is 0.5-0.7w/gh at 7-11gh/s.

Only chip that beats it significantly in efficiency is bitfury at 1gh/chip.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

Where is the proof of that? I know only of one single chip measurement from rockxie. Nothing from FC.

Again numbers out of nowhere. Chip consumption means absolutely nothing if miner consumption is higher than 1.1w/GH/s.

jimmothy

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:40:57 AM

Where is the proof of that? I know only of one single chip measurement from rockxie. Nothing from FC.

Again numbers out of nowhere. Chip consumption means absolutely nothing if miner consumption is higher than 1.1w/GH/s.

Numbers were from testing done by FC and relayed by jutarul.

What makes you think these chips cannot be underclocked/undervolted for increased efficiency?

And since when is 1.1w/gh bad?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 08:43:26 AM

Numbers were from testing done by FC and relayed by jutarul.

What makes you think these chips cannot be underclocked/undervolted for increased efficiency?

And since when is 1.1w/gh bad?

I guess its relatively 'bad' for a new chip, because it will have to compete with those same specs for at least another 14 weeks.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:50:41 AM

Interesting looking miner. The main concern is a stable miner that is easy for users to setup etc

Message me if you have any problems
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:02:54 AM

why the hostility? unless you must be one of the bagholders  Roll Eyes, but don't make it too obvious... if you're talking about "early" shareholders that got the returns you claim may be so and only because friedcat skinned average joe well those days... Can you claim same numbers for those poor shareholders who got on trainwreck later? those who anxiously wait for 0.000x dividends every wed... if you did well early then good for you... Whether you like it or not AM lost its race and can't sustain the competition anymore because the days of fucking over average joe with overpriced gear and ripping fat margins is over you just don't know it yet or know but in denial or having hard time accepting both... lol..

You mean friedcat, the guy who gave his shareholders 5 times what they paid in dividends (and another 5 times share value) for a total of 1000% ROI? Seriously what a dick.
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

Sad.

You just come out of hibernation? Its been more than a month since we got the news AM chips came in underspec. (still equal spec with the competition)

I haven't been in hibernation. No one from AM is active in the Hardware subforum and I have no interest in reading the Securities subforum.

I think you're the one who is clueless about the current hardware market. BitMain is the price leader and Spondoolies is the efficiency leader. AM is neither.

And both BitMain and Spondoolies are shipping from stock.
jimmothy

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:10:44 AM

Sad.

I haven't been in hibernation. No one from AM is active in the Hardware subforum and I have no interest in reading the Securities subforum.

I think you're the one who is clueless about the current hardware market. BitMain is the price leader and Spondoolies is the efficiency leader. AM is neither.

Bitmain is not the price leader nor is spondoolies the efficiency leader.

Bitmain s1 at 200gh is $1.3/gh where as hashratio (using AM chips) is as low as $1/gh for twice as efficient miners. Btcgarden is about $1.55/gh with psu.

Also bitfury gen1 is as low as 0.38w/gh chip level which is about equal to spondoolies next gen estimates.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:18:24 AM

Sad.

Bitmain s1 at 200gh is $1.3/gh where as hashratio (using AM chips) is as low as $1/gh for twice as efficient miners. Btcgarden is about $1.55/gh with psu.

Also bitfury gen1 is as low as 0.38w/gh chip level which is about equal to spondoolies next gen estimates.

Next gen ST = close to 70x the density though Wink (and also 50-70th of the $/GH)

xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

Sad.

And how long does a buyer have to wait for a delivery of a HashRatio miner?
jimmothy

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:24:01 AM

Next gen ST = close to 70x the density though Wink (and also 50-70th of the $/GH)

How did you get 70x?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:58:50 AM

Why are you comparing regular customer Bitmain prices with whole sale prices from hashratio? You were saying to me that hashratio is selling 1.5$/GH to regular customers and only for 200+ units they offer 1$/GH. Not a fair comparision.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:10:44 AM

Psst...

You know what I see?

Cheaper miners finally. This is going to be a proper price war this time.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 11:55:49 AM

How did you get 70x?

Think of the footprint and hash rate of a fully populated M-H board setup. Compare that with a SP30. Mucho density.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: