Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btcgarden-AM-v1 down to $0.53/GHs. In stock for international selling!  (Read 162650 times)
xtoff

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 01:13:51 PM

Do you mean that I have to take $350 and $80 for a $430 total?
Thank you for your answer ?
btcgarden_miner (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 01:52:22 PM

That's correct. You can purchase more miners to get a lower unit price of each miner.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:53:56 PM

If you want to purchase them in the US, we have them available in hand for $360
http://minersource.net/products/btc-garden-am-v1-310gh-bitcoin-miner-ships-7-11
Much cheaper shipping Tongue
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:03:30 PM

Yeah this is what i am trying to get Smiley , they seem like a solid device and Minersource is refunding if not in stock on the 11th.

They will be delivered all tomorrow according to UPS.
xtoff

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

yes but real price 410$ with rpi and for the first one i need RPI
xtoff

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

That's correct. You can purchase more miners to get a lower unit price of each miner.

Yes i know but Frenchs don't like pay taxes so i prefer buy one after one LOL
Maybe You will be able to sell the miner without the RPI too ?
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

How does one go about checking/updating my firmware? I would like to chain 2x AM-V1 miners together and I am unsure if I have the latest fw.

Thanks

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:18:42 AM

I've got two units chained to 1 RPi with the old mining software. The new mining software is supposed to allow 4 units to chain together.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:27:50 AM

I've got two units chained to 1 RPi with the old mining software. The new mining software is supposed to allow 4 units to chain together.

Gotcha. Checking my wiring again now

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:21:58 AM

Well now I can't get EITHER miner to work!

*Got LootCrate?*
brad1121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:23:44 AM

http://btcminer.com.au

I now have a 1.2TH (4units with 1Pi) on hand ready to ship.

Hope to have more on their way ASAP.

Cheesy Great kit
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:36:13 AM

Ugh, just checked BOTH units individually and NEITHER will mine. My first unit was hashing great up until I chained the second unit. ALL wiring is correct. I have even tried reversing the order when chained AND single hook up.

Please help as I am now dead in the water as far as hashing goes  Cry

CGminer checks fine and reports back but neither machine will hash. I also made sure to change the BLADE quantity in the config.

*Got LootCrate?*
btcgarden_miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

Ugh, just checked BOTH units individually and NEITHER will mine. My first unit was hashing great up until I chained the second unit. ALL wiring is correct. I have even tried reversing the order when chained AND single hook up.

CGminer checks fine and reports back but neither machine will hash. I also made sure to change the BLADE quantity in the config.

Could you check out our troubleshooting: http://www.btcgarden.com/manual/troubleshooting.pdf
It should help. Please email to Support@btcgarden.com if you still having issues.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

Could you check out our troubleshooting: http://www.btcgarden.com/manual/troubleshooting.pdf
It should help. Please email to Support@btcgarden.com if you still having issues.

I will look now. I did however just follow these steps....

1) Configure interface for 1 board.
2) Connect the rpi to the right side of 1 board. Leave the left side open. Turn it on and make sure it hashes
3) If it doesn't, power off and move to the next board. Repeat until you find a board that hashes.
4) Once you have 155gh going, connect a ribbon cable to the left side of the hashing board and the right side of the next board in line. Power on and change board count to 2. Make sure you get to 310gh.
5) Repeat steps, increasing the board count until you have all boards hashing.

Still nothing. Not even a hint!
4+ hours I have into ADDING a second AM-V1 miner and getting no where...actually I am getting BACKWARDS as now my 1st AM-V1 miner no longer hashes like it was earlier today.

*Got LootCrate?*
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:27:08 AM

I will look now. I did however just follow these steps....

1) Configure interface for 1 board.
2) Connect the rpi to the right side of 1 board. Leave the left side open. Turn it on and make sure it hashes
3) If it doesn't, power off and move to the next board. Repeat until you find a board that hashes.
4) Once you have 155gh going, connect a ribbon cable to the left side of the hashing board and the right side of the next board in line. Power on and change board count to 2. Make sure you get to 310gh.
5) Repeat steps, increasing the board count until you have all boards hashing.

Still nothing. Not even a hint!
4+ hours I have into ADDING a second AM-V1 miner and getting no where...actually I am getting BACKWARDS as now my 1st AM-V1 miner no longer hashes like it was earlier today.

Working! My R-Pi died. Replaced with a spare, double checked all my connections and good to go.
Thanks much!

*Got LootCrate?*
btcgarden_miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:35:38 AM

Good to see everything work out for you.  Cheesy
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:40:21 AM

Good to see everything work out for you.  Cheesy

Likewise and thanks for pointing out the troubleshooting guide  Grin

*Got LootCrate?*
btcgarden_miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

Update latest price. $0.85/GHs.
$340 for 1 miner with 1 Rpi.
$520 for 2 miners with 1 Rpi.
$1020 for 4 miners with 1 Rpi.

Update latest shipping cost.

Product review:
http://www.cybtc.com/thread-8319-1-1.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677707.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673324.0
itamidensha

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

Update latest price. $0.85/GHs.
$340 for 1 miner with 1 Rpi.
$520 for 2 miners with 1 Rpi.
$1020 for 4 miners with 1 Rpi.

Update latest shipping cost.

Product review:
http://www.cybtc.com/thread-8319-1-1.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677707.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673324.0

They should fly off the shelf at this price.
Getting pretty damn close to SP30 price point. May be less efficient but it's in hand as opposed to September pre-order.

1Bs49wsYJLUP9Xcj5hPKcvub9vUAe2GF1F
ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:55:22 PM

Damn, I ordered 1 day too soon and missed out on the price decrease.

Mrstrongbow,

Sorry I didn't your posts till just now. You got both working on one Pi now, correct?

Didn't mean to leave you hanging out there without a response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: