Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Flowers With Bitcoins  (Read 6237 times)
Andrew Bitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 01:57:10 AM

Please visit http://bitcoinforflowers.com/ to buy flowers for your loved ones ahead of Valentines Day! 

This site is brand new.  I know it is a little rough around the edges in the looks department but it is functional  and will be improved soon. 

I hope you try this service out and make someone in your life happy through bitcoins!

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForceField
aka Vitaliy

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:07:37 AM

It's not too clear on the site, but is shipping included in the prices?

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
nayrB16

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I was lucky enough to solve block 121306

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:09:44 AM

That is so kewl!

Haha! I'm the only one to control Bitcoin address 1HjtErSHNEHtY347LouvsFq5KesHkEZLAV
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 02:13:18 AM

Buy flowers not guns!

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
ForceField
aka Vitaliy

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 02:39:40 AM

Buy flowers not guns!

Funny that you mention that because the Terms of Service have some rather interesting conditions:

"Additionally please keep in mind that:

There are currently no federal restrictions on the sale of high capacity magazines, but several states do have their own restrictions. Repair kits may be shipped to states with high capacity magazine bans. This allows customers to repair magazines that they already legally own.

California: Any magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. New Jersey: Any magazine over 15 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. New York: Any magazine over 10 round capacity manufactured after Sept 1994 cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. (Note all magazines on BitcoinForFlowers.com were produced after Sept 1994 unless specified.) Maryland: Any magazine over 20 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Massachusetts: Any magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Hawaii: Any handFlowers magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Rifle magazines are ok.

Exceptions: High capacity magazines can be shipped to properly licensed resalers and law enforcement officers in these states with a copy of their high capacity magazine permit or LEO ID. Documentation should be emailed to tradebitcoin at gmail dot com.

The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to BitcoinForFlowers.com on the sale of high capacity magazines. BitcoinForFlowers.com has carefully compiled this list but does not make any guaranty to its completeness. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item or purchased from BitcoinForFlowers.com."  source: http://bitcoinforflowers.com/?page=tos

Are magazines included with each purchase of flowers or are they sold separately? Cheesy

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 04:05:14 AM

Buy flowers not guns!

Funny that you mention that because the Terms of Service have some rather interesting conditions:

There are currently no federal restrictions on the sale of high capacity magazines, but several states do have their own restrictions. Repair kits may be shipped to states with high capacity magazine bans. This allows customers to repair magazines that they already legally own.

California: Any magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. New Jersey: Any magazine over 15 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. New York: Any magazine over 10 round capacity manufactured after Sept 1994 cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. (Note all magazines on BitcoinForFlowers.com were produced after Sept 1994 unless specified.) Maryland: Any magazine over 20 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Massachusetts: Any magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Hawaii: Any handFlowers magazine over 10 round capacity cannot be sold and only repair kits will be shipped. Rifle magazines are ok.

Exceptions: High capacity magazines can be shipped to properly licensed resalers and law enforcement officers in these states with a copy of their high capacity magazine permit or LEO ID. Documentation should be emailed to tradebitcoin at gmail dot com.

The above chart lists state restrictions currently known to BitcoinForFlowers.com on the sale of high capacity magazines. BitcoinForFlowers.com has carefully compiled this list but does not make any guaranty to its completeness. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item or purchased from BitcoinForFlowers.com."  source: http://bitcoinforflowers.com/?page=tos

Are magazines included with each purchase of flowers or are they sold separately? Cheesy

Dick Gage is now officially on the case!

Seriously, the site looks good. If there were somebody special in my life now, I wouldn't hesitate to order from you. Good luck, Andrew.

~Bruno~
Mellivora

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 04:13:50 AM

Buy flowers not guns!

I've bought my wife flowers and guns for valentine's.  Every time she eventually throws away the flowers, but she has always kept the guns.

I think a free mag with a flower order would definitely open up a wider customer base!
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
February 02, 2012, 06:25:10 AM

Buy flowers not guns!

I wondered about this too. also does the restriction of shipments out side the United States apply also to the flowers or just the guns? The laws regarding shipping flowers and guns internationally I understand are very different.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 11:24:40 AM

I've bought my wife flowers and guns for valentine's.  Every time she eventually throws away the flowers, but she has always kept the guns.

Cheesy

Next time, get her this:

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2012, 12:29:37 PM

I know you covered this already, but the funniest cruft by far is on your 'About' page:

About

BitcoinForFlowers.com was founded in 2012 to supply the American firearms market with items for sale in bitcoins

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 11:59:18 PM

Please visit http://bitcoinforflowers.com/ to buy flowers for your loved ones ahead of Valentines Day!

i wonder what ftd is going to say to the member (florist) that processes orders through this site.  at a minimum it looks like ftd's copyrighted content is being used -- without ftd's permission, i suspect.

that being said ... sincerly hope you do a phenomenal business and that eventually ftd (and other ecommerce sites) sees the volume and decides to start accepting bitcoin as payment themselves some day.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2012, 04:52:56 PM

I know you covered this already, but the funniest cruft by far is on your 'About' page:

About

BitcoinForFlowers.com was founded in 2012 to supply the American firearms market with items for sale in bitcoins

Best recharge your batteries, for I now present you with this: http://www.bitcoinvibrator.com/?page=about

I hope that my post does not reflect poorly on Andrew, for I have nothing against this gentleman, and am glad that he's offering up products for the Bitcoin enthusiast.

~Bruno~

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 12:34:18 PM

free bump

V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 02:27:21 AM

This is awsome and if it was in the UK I would defo be placing an order.

Looks great!!

frisco2

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 06:41:55 AM

Hi,

I also have an online flower store, and I'm considering about turning it into a Bitcoin-only flower store. It is www.roses4you.com

Would do you guys think, should I do it ?

Boris

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.
ForceField
aka Vitaliy

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 01:50:18 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2012, 02:15:32 PM by Vitaliy

Hi,

I also have an online flower store, and I'm considering about turning it into a Bitcoin-only flower store. It is www.roses4you.com

Would do you guys think, should I do it ?

Boris

That website isn't working.
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.roses4you.com/

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2012, 02:12:37 PM

I placed an order! Let's see how it works. Smiley

eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2012, 07:12:30 PM

I placed an order! Let's see how it works. Smiley

They arrived this morning at my wife's work. I bought the two-dozen roses bouquet. They arrived from 1-800-flowers and came with a vase as described. She loves them and is impressed that I can actually buy something non-geeky with bitcoins. Smiley

It would be nice to have a field where you can put a personal message, but certainly not a big deal.

Thanks for the service Andrew! I'll definitely use it again.

eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 06:42:21 PM

Mother's day is coming up...!

eroxors
Legendary