Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:06:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142525 times)
airtreb

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:37:03 AM

i prefer riot coin or rpc riot points coin...i love league of legends
fitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Fitcoin (Freedom Though Fitness)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:59:43 AM

I Liked the idea! Good luck!

Fitcoins.net
leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:36:56 AM

Announcing The LeagueCoin Foundation:

The LeagueCoin development team is seeking a group of dedicated individuals to join our foundation. We are dedicated to bringing real, tangible developments to both our coin and the infrastructure surrounding it. Everything from tipbots to gambling platforms will be developed to support Leaguecoin during the weeks and months ahead. The development team will act as a support mechanism for LeagueCoin while directly assisting in it's growth and adoption.

Our team is highly ambitious and motivated to see this project succeed and know that others share our passion as well. This is where the LeagueCoin Foundation comes in.

The LeagueCoin foundation will initially be made up of the development team and IPO investors. Over time, the LeagueCoin foundation will grow as community members, developers, promoters and League of Legends players join to assist in the coin's growth and adoption.

Help us establish a strong army of LeagueCoin supporters. Contact us today! Smiley

Foundation Member Benefits:
- Access to private member board & chatroom
http://leaguecoin.co/forum/index.php
https://twitter.com/LeagueCoin

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
Access

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:06:36 AM

Good concept

nemcoins

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:08:13 AM

lol this game is good, looking forward to mining.
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:14:01 AM

Almost there!!!

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

Any exchange after launch?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hashhot

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:48:54 PM

Hashhot Pool http://lol.hashhot.com..Please add it to OP.
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:52:13 PM

http://lol.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when LeagueCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://lol.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:55:31 PM

I play league of legends nearly everyday.if this coin get as big as this game and if the whole tipping thing in game and any other stuff that interacts with game this coin will go through the roof.LoL has that many people playing its crazy.not bad for a game that is free.they get u hooked and than next thing u are buying riot points everyday.thats where they make their money.i was like who would spend money on skins and champs,they got to be crazy.now im one of the crazy ones.i have nearly every champ and a hell of alot of skins.mainly run brand/panth and volibear in ranked games Grin

lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:57:19 PM

I play league of legends nearly everyday.if this coin get as big as this game and if the whole tipping thing in game and any other stuff that interacts with game this coin will go through the roof.LoL has that many people playing its crazy.not bad for a game that is free.they get u hooked and than next thing u are buying riot points everyday.thats where they make their money.i was like who would spend money on skins and champs,they got to be crazy.now im one of the crazy ones.i have nearly every champ and a hell of alot of skins.mainly run brand/panth and volibear in ranked games Grin

mid or feed XD
HunterS

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

mid or feed XD
lmao.thats it.bronze for life bro Grin

lvyuan95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

mid or feed XD

Carry me and I'll tip you bro XDDD
HunterS

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

mid or feed XD

that not a bad idea.getting paid to carry through ranked games Wink

lvyuan95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:15:07 PM

mid or feed XD

@LeagueCoinDev hire Diamond players plox LOLOL
HunterS

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:19:05 PM

mid or feed XD

@LeagueCoinDev hire Diamond players plox LOLOL
people will be buying this coin left right and centre if they can get carried through ranked.only way for price is up.the market in that alone would be enough Grin

nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:19:14 PM

1.5 Million for a tip coin with 27 Million player, come on guys, think a lot before lauch your coins,

so I will tip 0.1 ?

I m a diamond 1 Player, trust me its a really good idea and can help inmprove the community with reward,

(maybe you read my post on dogecoin about this who knows)

EDIT :  You should throw a give away for every LoL account for BTC talk members, do not miss the opportunity with this coin, he can have a great succes, the community is huge, and the behaviour of the players can be improved, maybe Riot could be interested by something "official".

What about the legal status with Riot Staff? they know about bot?

Yes 1,5 million coins for such a huge playerbase is not alot of coins.
Do you think it will interest Lol players, that never heard of cryptocurrencies to buy some leaguecoins?
Only people who already crypto's will buy this but, it has some positive things to.

I really like that you can bet with your coins on the League of Legends pro matches.
And buy some sick skins, but there are just to little coins for everyone.
HunterS

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:30:59 PM

1.5 Million for a tip coin with 27 Million player, come on guys, think a lot before lauch your coins,

so I will tip 0.1 ?

I m a diamond 1 Player, trust me its a really good idea and can help inmprove the community with reward,

EDIT :  You should throw a give away for every LoL account for BTC talk members, do not miss the opportunity with this coin, he can have a great succes, the community is huge, and the behaviour of the players can be improved, maybe Riot could be interested by something "official".

Do you think it will interest Lol players, that never heard of cryptocurrencies to buy some leaguecoins?
Only people who already crypto's will buy this but, it has some positive things to.

I really like that you can bet with your coins on the League of Legends pro matches.
i think it will be fine.if or should i say when the coins start gaining some real value instead of paying 100 coins for a skin for example it will only be 10 coins.so you wont need as many coin yourself .and if price really goes through the roof we got the decimals.thats the best thing about crypto.

lvyuan95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:36:20 PM

so I will tip 0.1 ?

2.5m in fact
lvyuan95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:41:38 PM

so I will tip 0.1 ?

TBH, I can't even imagine what will happen if there are 10K players use this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: