Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142529 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

IPO is clearly mentioned in the first post.

Go back to troll school and learn to do it correctly

i thought he meant it was not clear enough i did not know he was talking about not actually seeing it on the main post lol
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:20:47 PM

IPO is clearly mentioned in the first post.

Go back to troll school and learn to do it correctly

i thought he meant it was not clear enough i did not know he was talking about not actually seeing it on the main post lol

anyone investing in any coin should read the first page or OP a few times over.

leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:51:11 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 06:39:43 PM by leaguecoin

League of Legends TipBot V2 Beta for NA & EUW servers has started just now. You can simply add 'LeagueCoinTipBot' as your friend and you will receive instructions to get started. The first 50 players could get free LeagueCoins. As beta testers, it's appreciated if you could report any bugs or questions via http://leaguecoin.co/chat, we want to bring a better TipBot to all players!

Edit: 40+ players started using it so far, we will keep the beta going for the whole week if nothing went wrong Smiley

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:53:45 PM

I will place the following bounties:

1.  1,000 LOL for the first bug found and confirmed by our dev.
2.  500 LOL for the second bug found and confirmed by our dev.
3.  300 LOL for the third bug found and confirmed by our dev.

Help him test it!  Smiley
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:55:03 PM

I will place the following bounties:

1.  1,000 LOL for the first bug found and confirmed by our dev.
2.  500 LOL for the second bug found and confirmed by our dev.
3.  300 LOL for the third bug found and confirmed by our dev.

Help him test it!  Smiley

Awesome! Thank you MyFarm! Hopefully none of your bounties will be taken  Wink

sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:28:00 PM

League of Legends TipBot V2 Beta for NA & EUW servers has started just now. You can simply add 'LeagueCoinTipBot' as your friend and you will receive instructions to get started. The first 50 players could get free LeagueCoins. As beta testers, it's appreciated if you could report any bugs or questions via http://leaguecoin.co/chat, we want to bring a better TipBot to all players!

Edit: 14+ players started using it so far, we will keep the beta going for the whole week if nothing went wrong Smiley

got muh free coins!!
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:29:34 PM

agree i don't know why they say it hard to find the ipo details its on the op, under block explorer. yes it could be made more clearer, but its not like everyone is asking about its not clear. only a few.

So because only a few people notice makes it ok? Seriously?

only few people as in the people who cannot see it. how many people have complained. the btc volume suggests investors have read the ipo and are aware of it. if people don't want to spend more time reading in detail the op post its not dev fault.

all im saying more  investors have noticed it than those that say it is not clear.

But why not push for transparency in the first place and offer the information to future investors?

EDIT: For example, putting it where it matters, on the ANN main post.

im very sure it was not done with intention of concealing it. anyway its being mentioned in thread. why people over reacting to this ipo lol. people can decide for themselves i don't understand how they can miss it.

not talking about it again. its on the original post read it

Because it's not on the main post, where it should be, for something of this importance.

I will not be investing in a coin that obviously does not take transparency seriously enough into consideration.

lol don't we have 69btc volume, anyway, its investors job to read the post fully not skim read it. like i said only few people whining, about it. if someone trying to create FUD try harder

You have it backwards. It's the developers and PR's job to sell the coin to investors, and offering transparency is a make or break for any REAL investor. Best of luck with your coin I've seen enough.

IPO is clearly stated on the OP, and they even have a google doc for the distribution which is pretty good in terms of transparency https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5IsR7dyNBLdFh6RE1BeFVFZm04SzVzTFNScUFCN3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

If most the IPO investors have already sold that is a good thing, for us (not for them).
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

Some great news AGAIN Smiley Hope the bot works flawlessly and we can soon go out of beta.
Great job devs !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:51:04 PM

Some great news AGAIN Smiley Hope the bot works flawlessly and we can soon go out of beta.
Great job devs !

It works well so far, we will keep it running till we find any bugs Smiley

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:34:57 PM

Mined some of this coin straight from launch. Interesting idea. But how about you don't steal website copy directly from BlackCoin...? At least fucking change it some and make it your own. I recognized it right away because I worked on writing and developing the BlackCoin website.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional BlackCoins is all handled by the network of users utilizing BlackCoin. Because the BlackCoin network is run by the people, holders of BlackCoin receive a 1% yearly interest through a process called staking.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional LeagueCoin is all handled by the network of users utilizing LeagueCoin. Since LeagueCoin network is run by the people, holders of LeagueCoin will receive a 19.9% yearly interest through a process called staking.

Fucking dicks.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

Mined some of this coin straight from launch. Interesting idea. But how about you don't steal website copy directly from BlackCoin...? At least fucking change it some and make it your own. I recognized it right away because I worked on writing and developing the BlackCoin website.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional BlackCoins is all handled by the network of users utilizing BlackCoin. Because the BlackCoin network is run by the people, holders of BlackCoin receive a 1% yearly interest through a process called staking.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional LeagueCoin is all handled by the network of users utilizing LeagueCoin. Since LeagueCoin network is run by the people, holders of LeagueCoin will receive a 19.9% yearly interest through a process called staking.

Fucking dicks.

lol some coders are talented with numbers but with text no. everyone has their own area of expertise. guess its not the first time coin has copied text, but as long as the idea is innovative and working.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

It's funny because Blackcoin used 99.999% of someone else's code but use a couple lines of their text, and they go nuts.

Hahah.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:42:09 PM

It's funny because Blackcoin used 99.999% of someone else's code but use a couple lines of their text, and they go nuts.

Hahah.

+1

KingSchultz

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

Hahah.

I don't represent all of BlackCoin and I'm not a programmer or coin developer. Someone directly stole my and one other person's writing that we worked pretty hard on. You can't see how that's a little fucking annoying?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

Fucking dicks.

And your language is why I am no longer in Blackcoin anymore, the community is run by a bunch of immature juggalos who look and sound like they used to chop cars and sling dope for a living.
KingSchultz

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:50:09 PM

Fucking dicks.

And your language is why I am no longer in Blackcoin anymore, the community is run by a bunch of immature juggalos who look and sound like they used to chop cars and sling dope for a living.

And people ripping off my work is why I'm losing interest in LeagueCoin. I really like this coins idea and I think it could do something. I put miners on it at 5:00PM right when it launched. If it was just an oversight from the web designer and it gets changed a little.. fine. But I'm a big believer in originality.. how hard would it be to write two original sentences instead of a direct copy+paste for that paragraph?
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:51:15 PM

Fucking dicks.

And people ripping off my work is why I'm losing interest in LeagueCoin. I really like this coins idea and I think it could do something. If it was just an oversight from the web designer and it gets changed a little.. fine. But I'm a big believer in originality.. how hard would it have been to write two original sentences instead of a direct copy+paste for that paragraph?

Sorry for that, I just changed that line, we respect people's works.

KingSchultz

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

Sorry for that, I just changed that line, we respect people's works.

Thanks. Cheesy Carry on LeagueCoin folks. I think you have a good idea here, keep working.
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:03:11 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 06:42:06 PM by leaguecoin

June 9th LeagueCoin Statement:

Time for some updates! The development team has been working tirelessly since launch to build the infrastructure around this coin. We are less than one week from launch and the first halving of the block reward happens today. Here is what we've been working on:

- Tipbot V2 beta has launched! We are still looking for beta testers to join the 30 people that have joined currently.
- Battlebot V1 is in development and almost complete! Beta testing coming soon.
- Our promotion will continue to bring in players to support our coin. We strive to sign-up over 100 people to become a part of our gamer squad who will beta-test the software and play as a team.
- Coming soon: LeagueCoin Tournament: We will be sponsoring a tournament of our own to raise awareness for our project. This will consist of teams of 5 who will battle each other until one team is crowned victorious. Prizes will be awarded in Bitcoin, LeagueCoin & rare skins.
- The skin shop is currently in development, ETA early Junly.

More to come shortly!! If anyone has suggestions,recommendations, comments or criticisms for us, please post them below!

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:15:08 PM

June 9th LeagueCoin Statement:

Time for some updates! The development team has been working tirelessly since launch to build the infrastructure around this coin. We are less than one week from launch and the first halving of the block reward happens today. Here is what we've been working on:

- Tipbot V2 beta has launched! We are still looking for beta testers to join the 30 people that have joined currently.
- Battlebot V1 is in development and almost complete! Beta testing coming soon.
- Our promotion will continue to bring in players to support our coin. We strive to sign-up over 100 people to become a part of our gamer squad who will beta-test the software and play as a team.
- Coming soon: LeagueCoin Tournament: We will be sponsoring a tournament of our own to raise awareness for our project. This will consist of teams of 5 who will battle each other until one team is crowned victorious. Prizes will be awarded in Bitcoin, LeagueCoin & rare skins.
- The skin shop is currently in development. Please contact us if you have any rare skins that you would like to sell in the shop.

More to come shortly!! If anyone has suggestions,recommendations, comments or criticisms for us, please post them below!

Can't wait to make more updates on 24/7 Crypto News . I knew there was some printscreens around but i can't find the page . They were removed ? Can you PM me with some printscreens . Thanks !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: