Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142522 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:54:08 AM

https://coinking.io

LeagueCoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6680
         X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: admin@coinking.io
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Grin Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:55:56 AM

Skin shop survey:

Since TipBot V2 is running pretty well so far, it makes me thinking why can't just we add the skin shop to TipBot directly, therefore players could buy skins by tipped coins via TipBot instead of logging in the shop website and do those complicated deposit. Players just simply select the skins they want to buy and then TipBot will deduct corresponding coins from their wallet.

Pros: Easier to buy skins
Cons: Less information provided

We want to hear your ideas so please let us know what do you think Smiley

Thanks

integrated with Tip-bot seems like a simple options if the flow could be - Buy LOL with Paypal -> Then tip or buy skins - Seems a lot simpler than many coins and would make the transition for players a lot easier !

Yes! The USD -> LOL is the flow we must make it happen, anyone got ideas except Paypal?

Dwolla?
leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:54 AM

Skin shop survey:

Since TipBot V2 is running pretty well so far, it makes me thinking why can't just we add the skin shop to TipBot directly, therefore players could buy skins by tipped coins via TipBot instead of logging in the shop website and do those complicated deposit. Players just simply select the skins they want to buy and then TipBot will deduct corresponding coins from their wallet.

Thanks

integrated with Tip-bot seems like a simple options if the flow could be - Buy LOL with Paypal -> Then tip or buy skins - Seems a lot simpler than many coins and would make the transition for players a lot easier !

Yes! The USD -> LOL is the flow we must make it happen, anyone got ideas except Paypal?

Dwolla?

The key thing is that people can't chargeback since we can't chargeback coins once we sent, as I heard Paypal could let buyers chargeback, so I'm not sure about this one

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:16:12 AM

IDEA: Make the bot more viral

-
Player A sends to LeagueCoinTipBot : "Tip player_B 5".

(Player_B has not added the LeagueCoinTipBot yet)

LeagueCoinTipBot send friend request to player_B.

Player_B accepts friend request. LeagueCoinTipBot sends player_B "Welcome, you recieved 5 LeagueCoins from Player_A! Type help for more info".
-

This way a tip would be a surprise for player_B. No need for player_A to write to player_B and tell him "please add LeagueCoinTipBot to your friendlist..." and questions like "Why do you want me to add that bot?? What is it?? I am afraid!". The idea I describe here would make the bot go viral and grow much faster.

I spoke to Dev about this and the small problem is that we would need a Windows-VPS with a real install of League of Legends + some kind of automatization to emulate a real human player sending out friend requests. Friend requests can not be send via the API (the bot is using only the api right now afaik).

True this is an amazing idea, I will try my best to make it happen

kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:19:52 AM

The development of this coin looks so goood ! Smiley The only bad thing is that with the difficulty and small blocks right now its really hard to get some LOL coins Sad

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:08:16 AM

This Dev team is indeed making really strong progress! With this small amount of coins and this large amount of LOL players, this coin has potential! It just needs the right publicity among the LOL players.

Awareness is key!
casx

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:43:26 AM

This Dev team is indeed making really strong progress! With this small amount of coins and this large amount of LOL players, this coin has potential! It just needs the right publicity among the LOL players.

Awareness is key!

i can do this..

im a professional graphic designer from germany.

you see this on my lol coin logo.

i did the nxtmania presentation
http://postimg.org/image/69g7ovnr3/full/

i can help you.. if there is a marketing fund for this.

casx
Reflop

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:32:52 AM

IDEA: Make the bot more viral

-
Player A sends to LeagueCoinTipBot : "Tip player_B 5".

(Player_B has not added the LeagueCoinTipBot yet)

LeagueCoinTipBot send friend request to player_B.

Player_B accepts friend request. LeagueCoinTipBot sends player_B "Welcome, you recieved 5 LeagueCoins from Player_A! Type help for more info".
-

This way a tip would be a surprise for player_B. No need for player_A to write to player_B and tell him "please add LeagueCoinTipBot to your friendlist..." and questions like "Why do you want me to add that bot?? What is it?? I am afraid!". The idea I describe here would make the bot go viral and grow much faster.

Yes we definitely need this feature on tip bot. And with the message "Welcome, you received 5 LeagueCoins from Player_A! Type help for more info" we should add a link to the leaguecoin website. Maybe a webpage dedicated for these new users (not involved at all in cryptocurrencies yet) could be done to help them. Few important information like the goal of the currency, how to use tipbot, what's the advantage to use it, limited distribution, increasing value etc, without technicals informations. A page similar to the one which was done to use the tipbot in 4 steps

We should propose too more than one language for this  noobfriendlypage. I could do the translation in french if needed. I know that a lot of french player are not confident at all with english Wink

an other thing about the tipbot is that we cant tip less than 1 lol. For the moment 1 lol is about 5 cents but if the price increase well we should be able to tip less like 0.1 or 0.001 lol.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:07:21 PM

Is the tipbot down at the moment? was trying to get my mate to register..
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:33:17 PM

Skin shop survey:

Thanks

Dwolla?

The key thing is that people can't chargeback since we can't chargeback coins once we sent, as I heard Paypal could let buyers chargeback, so I'm not sure about this one

Yeah this will be slightly tricky.

I have an idea  Grin. I an PM you in a bit
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

an other thing about the tipbot is that we cant tip less than 1 lol. For the moment 1 lol is about 5 cents but if the price increase well we should be able to tip less like 0.1 or 0.001 lol.

This is a must have imo.

And yes, you can tip less than 1 LOL now Smiley

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:03:11 PM

EUW TipBot update:

EUW chat server got some problems, that makes bot couldn't log in via API, Riot is fixing right now.

CrowdWhale

Activity: 799

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

Wow, I used to be an avid DOTA player. I'm in!
Profetu

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:07:46 PM

What's with the dumping? I don't see any bad news.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:08:12 PM

yay i got some more cheap LOL!~

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ayuzer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

Glad to see this coin is taking off.

devs, Please focus on the fun first , and profit second

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:43:00 PM

TipBot V2 minor update:

I just added a new feature as some people mentioned, now when you send a tip to someone who hasn't added LeagueCoinTipBot in friend list, TipBot will send a friend request to that player.

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

What's with the dumping? I don't see any bad news.

Probably one of the big ipo buyers is cashing out because out if nowhere 70k lol appeared in sells on Bittrex and almost 30k lol on poloniex.

In my opinion this is the best that could happen, never liked that individuals have huge % of the total supply.

As they sell out their coins lol will be better dustributed as people buy up their dumps.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

TipBot V2 minor update:

I just added a new feature as some people mentioned, now when you send a tip to someone who hasn't added LeagueCoinTipBot in friend list, TipBot will send a friend request to that player.

Nice work! Keep it up!
Zackgeno96

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:11:09 AM

TipBot V2 minor update:

awesome!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: