Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142522 times)
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:46:52 AM

THE COIN HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY JULY REPORT

added to my blogs monthly report of what coins are good to enter and follow - http://fuk.io/july-2014-report-what-coins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

sent to all 1300 email subscribers. lets hope this helps a bit the community and this decent crypto.

KC.

leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:34:51 AM

THE COIN HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY JULY REPORT

added to my blogs monthly report of what coins are good to enter and follow - http://fuk.io/july-2014-report-what-coins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

sent to all 1300 email subscribers. lets hope this helps a bit the community and this decent crypto.

KC.

Thank you KC Smiley

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
omanibeimeihong123

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:30:09 AM

Dev,

Plz  keep developing the project , the progress of the project is the only support of the price .

and also , more and more progress will definitely attract more and more ppl.

so ,nothing should be worried about.

Just keep going ...

Smiley

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:31:18 AM

Dev,

Plz  keep developing the project , the progress of the project is the only support of the price .

the devs havent stopped developing.no need to post this Huh

omanibeimeihong123

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:39:29 AM

Dev,

Plz  keep developing the project , the progress of the project is the only support of the price .

I mean keep going for years , not just  for the present.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:45:15 AM

Dev,

I mean keep going for years , not just  for the present.
i think it has a long bright future bro.just grab some cheap LoL coin while you still can Wink

lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

Dev,

Plz  keep developing the project , the progress of the project is the only support of the price .

Just keep going ...

Smiley

Two coins has proven this point is totally wrong, LOL and MIN. LeagueCoin have working tipbot, skin shop and battlebot, three brand new projects released in a month after launch. Sadly price is keeping going down.

And then let's take a look at Minerals, they have nothing except a good way of PoW distribution and some screenshots, and look at the price, it's growing so good.

Conclusion: It's crypto, the progress of the project Whales is the only support of the price
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:51:15 AM

Dev,

Just keep going ...

Smiley

Two coins has proven this point is totally wrong, LOL and MIN. LeagueCoin have working tipbot, skin shop and battlebot, three brand new projects released in a month after launch. Sadly price is keeping going down.

And then let's take a look at Minerals, they have nothing except a good way of PoW distribution and some screenshots, and look at the price, it's growing so good.

Conclusion: It's crypto, the progress of the project Whales is the only support of the price

This is where PR comes in. Keep in mind that LOL still flies under the radar, and has not been promoted to the players yet. Its only a matter of time.

boubou

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:55:45 AM

Dev,

Just keep going ...

Smiley

Whales make the short-terms big increase in price.
In a couple of week, may be Min will be nothing more than a memory.

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:20:10 PM

Perhaps this is an option for making it easier for people to obtain leaguecoin directly with fiat?

https://prypto.com/?pg=qLS1s6rPyeLp5g==
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:51:23 PM

Perhaps this is an option for making it easier for people to obtain leaguecoin directly with fiat?

Looks like a neat option to consider.

A big one would be now that Cryptsy has USD markets to get LOL added to the exchange.  That way even if it doesn't have a USD/Partner you just have to trade to USD/BTC then BTC to LOL but at least on the same exchange is quite easy!

kowaitian

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:19:31 PM

A big one would be now that Cryptsy has USD markets to get LOL added to the exchange.  That way even if it doesn't have a USD/Partner you just have to trade to USD/BTC then BTC to LOL but at least on the same exchange is quite easy!
what happened to the price and volume guys, i thought you guys said this is going to the moon, you guys shouldve listened cuz this coin is fukin scam
stormia

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:05:07 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 10:16:22 PM by stormia

A big one would be now that Cryptsy has USD markets to get LOL added to the exchange.  That way even if it doesn't have a USD/Partner you just have to trade to USD/BTC then BTC to LOL but at least on the same exchange is quite easy!
what happened to the price and volume guys, i thought you guys said this is going to the moon, you guys shouldve listened cuz this coin is fukin scam

Oh really? Please provide reason that this is a scam. Have you seen the tipbot? The skin shop? Can you point me towards another altcoin which has those? Are you an idiot? Do you think that every time a market goes down that it means "scam"? In case you aren't intelligent enough to derive the implications of that yourself: that would mean everything is a scam. Oh and once again, how about you post on here with your real account you fucking coward. Do you really expect anybody to listen to a thing you say when they can look through your post history and see that all of your posts are spreading unsupported FUD here on this thread. You were literally made for one thing- to troll this thread.. What an existence!
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:31:11 AM

I believe many people have been waiting for next move from LeagueCoin for a very long time, and now it's the time.

LeagueCoin has experienced the one of most smooth launch in crypto, as well as PoW stage, and now LeagueCoin is full PoS with 19.9% yearly interest. The dev team has successfully finished the first stage of LeagueCoin development, so now:

Introducing LeagueCoin Stage 2 Roadmap

1. LeagueCoin Promo Campaign:

a. Twitch giveaways, we will contact 3 to 5 Twitch channels to host giveaways for LeagueCoin, targeting 1000 League of Legends players. We will donate 6000 LOL from our team member for this campaign. Donations from community are welcome too. Donation address: LLGEHE4CWg8HRPVr7ScyVV31jEePrCU71Y

b. League of Legends related websites promo, we will contact League of Legends news & fans websites to feature LeagueCoin, to introduce our coin including the first TipBot for League of Legends to more players.

2. League of Legends TipBot V2.1 update coming up this week.

3. BattleBot League of Legends BettingBot will be public beta this week too.

4. The League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch on 10th July, or even earlier.

5. People seems to love anonymity, so why not?

6. Want those League of Legends pro players like Doublelift and Scarra to teach you how to play beter? Introducing LeagueCoin Online Class, we will be inviting Diamond and even Challenger players to host classes for paid players. And of course, we will only accept LeagueCoin.

D1WEPN

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:43:29 AM

I believe many people have been waiting for next move from LeagueCoin for a very long time, and now it's the time.

LeagueCoin has experienced the one of most smooth launch in crypto, as well as PoW stage, and now LeagueCoin is full PoS with 19.9% yearly interest. The dev team has successfully finished the first stage of LeagueCoin development, so now:

a. Twitch giveaways, we will contact 3 to 5 Twitch channels to host giveaways for LeagueCoin, targeting 1000 League of Legends players. We will donate 6000 LOL from our team member for this campaign. Donations from community are welcome too. Donation address: LLGEHE4CWg8HRPVr7ScyVV31jEePrCU71Y

b. League of Legends related websites promo, we will contact League of Legends news & fans websites to feature LeagueCoin, to introduce our coin including the first TipBot for League of Legends to more players.

4. The League of Legends Esport betting site GGWP.CO launch on 10th July, or even earlier.

6. Want those League of Legends pro players like Doublelift and Scarra to teach you how to play beter? Introducing LeagueCoin Online Class, we will be inviting Diamond and even Challenger players to host classes for paid players. And of course, we will only accept LeagueCoin.

OMG  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:26:58 AM

loving the coin Smiley happy i listed it in my report!

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:30:10 AM

This is fantastic news! Looking forward to next week.

stormia

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:34:03 AM

AHhhhhhhh fuck yeeeah! I love it, keep it up dev!!!
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:37:21 AM

Absolutely fantastic! I searched the donation addy but it didn't come up in the block explorer.  Will send a few coins once its live!

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:49:51 AM

Absolutely fantastic! I searched the donation addy but it didn't come up in the block explorer.  Will send a few coins once its live!

The addy is right but since there is no transaction so it does not show up.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: