Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:26:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142525 times)
leaguecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:25:45 AM

Close to 24 hours and still haven't received the coins I bought using paypal. Address is LLgCTyK6RuRoiPeoJXG1Ji9yZCG3qhGMTK

Sorry for the delay, I just shipped your coins, enjoy Smiley

I dont want to make a fuss but definitely sent to the right address? Still havent shown up
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lol/address.dws?LLgCTyK6RuRoiPeoJXG1Ji9yZCG3qhGMTK.htm

I bought from bittrex and sent directly from there, maybe there's some delay with their system, please wait for 30 minutes if it still does not show up I'll send you again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

LeagueCoin, Welcome to the League of Cryptos
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:26:38 AM

I bought from bittrex and sent directly from there, maybe there's some delay with their system, please wait for 30 minutes if it still does not show up I'll send you again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, I've had similar problem before. Cheers for the response.
Update - It turned up Grin
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:27:02 AM

+1 I love the new Chat features integrated into the site!

I would like to see the Bets collapse by clicking on them after you open it.

(I'm not sure how to post pictures) but the time displayed in the header works but the count down clock still just sits at zero for me (In Australia)

If People want no fees on the bets maybe you can let us know how much the running cost are and as a community we can sponsor it with btc! (maybe not forever but maybe for the first 6 months or year, depending on how much it is/community can raise)

@Leaguecoin, What about the bolded part.....maybe a bit of community assistance!

The idea is not bad, though I think the new plan that 0% fee for first month and 0.5% for later is better, right? Wink

It is a good idea, I only asked because you have done a lot and continue to do a lot;  Don't want you to think your in it alone!

All I want to do is to make this coin better, and I love what I'm doing. Of course I also know our community is backing me up too and I appreciate that Smiley

raidan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:27:46 AM

Excellent work delivering the goods on time yet again.

All betting sites have Juice, .5 - 1 % is more than fine GJ  Grin

raidan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:36:02 AM

The spread and market flucs on the coin are fairly wide , maybe if we got together as a community to try and keep the value at 10k , this will help create stability, expecially for new people (players) coming into crypto. With only 2.5mil coins atm more than a fair market price. Hopefully with more demand and diminishing supply , rising to 20k slowly over time. Great to see a non pump and dump coin, with real world use.

P.s I'm even playing LOL now and having a good time
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:06:04 AM

Close to 24 hours and still haven't received the coins I bought using paypal. Address is LLgCTyK6RuRoiPeoJXG1Ji9yZCG3qhGMTK

I dont want to make a fuss but definitely sent to the right address? Still havent shown up
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lol/address.dws?LLgCTyK6RuRoiPeoJXG1Ji9yZCG3qhGMTK.htm

Sent you some bonus coins for being the first to buy via Paypal!

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:09:47 AM

Not really, we've sold out equivalent to $150 of LOL  Wink

BEECoinfan

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

Haha well then I guess I sent him/her bonus coins for being the first to buy via Paypal and post their address in this thread!  LOL

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:15:31 AM

Haha well then I guess I sent him/her bonus coins for being the first to buy via Paypal and post their address in this thread!  LOL

haha that's true

D1WEPN

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:20:51 AM

The spread and market flucs on the coin are fairly wide , maybe if we got together as a community to try and keep the value at 10k , this will help create stability, expecially for new people (players) coming into crypto. With only 2.5mil coins atm more than a fair market price. Hopefully with more demand and diminishing supply , rising to 20k slowly over time. Great to see a non pump and dump coin, with real world use.

P.s I'm even playing LOL now and having a good time

Welcome to the coin!  Cheesy also how do you suggest we "try and keep the value at 10k"? Smiley Hope to see ya on LoL sometime!  Wink
CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Haha wow thats awesome! Thank you so much they just arrived Grin loving League Coin

leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:51:26 AM

Haha wow thats awesome! Thank you so much they just arrived Grin loving League Coin

Wukong OP  Wink

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:01:13 AM

I always go back to wukong, his decoys just too useful for my playing style  Smiley
marechoux

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:21:03 AM

GGWP.CO FAQ

1. What do I use to bet?
GGWP.CO will accept LeagueCoin as betting currency (What is LeagueCoin and how to get it?)

2. Any fees?
We will take a 5% fee of the prize pot to pay for server and development costs.

3. When will I get my payouts?
We will send out payouts as soon as the match ends. After payouts sent, you can check it on the match details page.

4. Do I need an account?
Nope, just send your LeagueCoin to the team address you want to bet, and you are good to go!

5. Missed transaction?
Normally it takes at most 5 minutes till your bet shows up on details page, please contact us ASAP if you did not see your transaction for more than 10 mins.

6. Can I send bets from exchanges or TipBot?
No you can't, please send bets from your own wallet.

More questions please contact ggwp@leaguecoin.co or @GGWP_CO on Twitter.

I hold some LOL and I believe it's a very good coin but I disagree on 1 point, the fees of 5%.

If you are doing that, you have nothing better than any other dev who is doing e-sport bet with bitcoin, it is just worst cause LOL coin is far behind bitcoin, we have to admit that.

So to avoid any competitor who would like to do e-sports betting you should put 0% fees.
I understand you want to make money + there is server cost + time spent, but if you believe in your coin you should have tons of LOL coins.

So if you want to be the only one used for LOL bets just don't put any fees and then you will become THE coin for LOL cause no one will make a website in bitcoin for 0% fees, for you it is different you are a big bag holder of LOL coin (I hope so ), so if the coin get a high value you can sell regularly few to get paid and you will find other way to get money in the future with LOL coin.

So what is better? get 5% on few bets  wothless or doing bets without fees but have a coin with huge value?

I know I am exagerating the whole thing a bit but there is something true in my words.

So what do you think about this?

No problem, starts from 7/12 GGWP.CO will be 0% fee for 1 month, and with 0.5% fee after that. Let me know what you think Smiley

It's much better, thanks to be positive to your community, gj  devs Wink
leaguecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:35:00 AM

GGWP.CO FAQ

1. What do I use to bet?
GGWP.CO will accept LeagueCoin as betting currency (What is LeagueCoin and how to get it?)

2. Any fees?
We will take a 5% fee of the prize pot to pay for server and development costs.

3. When will I get my payouts?
We will send out payouts as soon as the match ends. After payouts sent, you can check it on the match details page.

4. Do I need an account?
Nope, just send your LeagueCoin to the team address you want to bet, and you are good to go!

5. Missed transaction?
Normally it takes at most 5 minutes till your bet shows up on details page, please contact us ASAP if you did not see your transaction for more than 10 mins.

6. Can I send bets from exchanges or TipBot?
No you can't, please send bets from your own wallet.

More questions please contact ggwp@leaguecoin.co or @GGWP_CO on Twitter.

I hold some LOL and I believe it's a very good coin but I disagree on 1 point, the fees of 5%.

If you are doing that, you have nothing better than any other dev who is doing e-sport bet with bitcoin, it is just worst cause LOL coin is far behind bitcoin, we have to admit that.

So to avoid any competitor who would like to do e-sports betting you should put 0% fees.
I understand you want to make money + there is server cost + time spent, but if you believe in your coin you should have tons of LOL coins.

So if you want to be the only one used for LOL bets just don't put any fees and then you will become THE coin for LOL cause no one will make a website in bitcoin for 0% fees, for you it is different you are a big bag holder of LOL coin (I hope so ), so if the coin get a high value you can sell regularly few to get paid and you will find other way to get money in the future with LOL coin.

So what is better? get 5% on few bets  wothless or doing bets without fees but have a coin with huge value?

I know I am exagerating the whole thing a bit but there is something true in my words.

So what do you think about this?

No problem, starts from 7/12 GGWP.CO will be 0% fee for 1 month, and with 0.5% fee after that. Let me know what you think Smiley

It's much better, thanks to be positive to your community, gj  devs Wink

Good to hear!

spanjii

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:54:41 AM

it's not allowed to post addresses in the forum, so check my signature.

thank you.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:01:38 AM

I like to share the wealth so first 3 address's PM'd to me I'll send 75 each since op mistook me for being first paypal Cheesy

Ya as above, your not allowed to post address in the forums.  Why not Tip them to other players at the end of the game, get more and more Players using League coin (But they are yours you are free to do what ever you wish with them!)

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

Oh my bad, sent your 75 spanjii
Good idea Bee Ill tip the rest to players
spanjii

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:03:39 AM

Oh my bad, sent your 75 spanjii

thank you very much  Smiley
D1WEPN

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:36:56 AM

little off topic but i'm luvin the new caitlyn splash artwork  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: