Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:14:59 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142532 times)
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:12:22 AM

Why the heck there were no thread activities at all when it's alive, but when it's about to die people start to talk lol
D1WEPN

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:47:10 AM

Why the heck there were no thread activities at all when it's alive, but when it's about to die people start to talk lol

I know right! Maybe this will be the best thing for this coin once it bounces back.  Cheesy Increase in community involvement is always a good thing  Wink
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:33:47 AM

I think it is a good opportunity to Leaguecoin to aim at bigger business.

Leaguecoin can focus on E-Sport Betting , so with or without LOL Betting is optional for the whole thing.

The devs have shown their great work and ablility in the last  months.

So , I believe the team can work out a new future.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
riosober

Activity: 38
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:45:06 AM

Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

Perhaps, this is a good thing, someone told us tort. This shows that we are very influential now. We need only a small change to adapt to the relevant laws, it will be a better coins.
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:19:39 AM

Dear LOL supporters and investors,

We are sorry to inform you that we received an email from paralegal of Riot game and we were asked to shut down all services including topbot, bettingbot, skin shop and ggwp.co. We are now still talking to Riot game to see if there's any solution for this.

Dear Riot,

Our intergalactic legal team has reviewed your letter and we have decided to comply in full. We have removed the artwork and logos.

Thank you for playing LOL.

-LOL

Devs,

They have made no specific reference to your creations or services.

Some lawyers are the lowest form of bureaucrat and deserve a hard fork in the eye for chasing such innovation.

When will the crypto world show these spoons that coins are sovereign code and they couldn't be stopped if you tried?

Riot lawyers are grubby drones and likely realize they have no legs in our realm. Hopefully their devs will see the light and they will be able to wrestle back their enterprise from the clutches of their legal team.

Let's TOR our site and services and show their lawyers we are out of their league and they are out of their minds.

I'm willing to write them a lengthy whitepaper.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
D1WEPN

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:43:24 AM

I invested in this coin because i am dumb.  

Here is my solution:

Use the LOL as Laugh Out Loud (yes annoying but pervasive).  The purpose of the coin would now be to reward funny tweets, posts, comedians, especially youtube videos.  So if someone posts a funny youtube video, they will also post their LOL address.. you see where this is going? LOL is used EVERYWHERE.  This is the laugh out loud coin, it is used to reward people who put a smile on your face.  

We could make a vanity address maker site for people to make addresses that start with LOL in caps, making the addresses easy to identify.  

Meanwhile we add in all the gambling and betting and anon features behind the scenes. All sorts of betting on everything.  They'll go after drk and all the other coins while "harmless" LOLcoin takes over the internet.

This could very well go viral and replace bitcoin. I would not be surprised if By 2018 the US dollar is replaced by LOL and we will be the wealthy new elite.

Actually not a bad idea for a coin. lol. Maybe we could convert this coin as mosanto suggests and then create a new coin (maybe ESportsCoin) to utilize the betting functionality with online gaming.  Grin
omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

Devs, riot is a sensible company and will let you keep parts of the coin. Keep up the good work and remove some of the artwork in question/ingame skin shop as im sure that pisses them off.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

I did not sell a single coin as i still believe that the dev's will find a way to go true this. Not only the dev's but also the community. The last few pages of support say a lot !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

Here is my solution:

Use the LOL as Laugh Out Loud (yes annoying but pervasive).  The purpose of the coin would now be to reward funny tweets, posts, comedians, especially youtube videos.  So if someone posts a funny youtube video, they will also post their LOL address.. you see where this is going? LOL is used EVERYWHERE.  This is the laugh out loud coin, it is used to reward people who put a smile on your face.  

We could make a vanity address maker site for people to make addresses that start with LOL in caps, making the addresses easy to identify.  

Meanwhile we add in all the gambling and betting and anon features behind the scenes. All sorts of betting on everything.  They'll go after drk and all the other coins while "harmless" LOLcoin takes over the internet.

This could very well go viral and replace bitcoin. I would not be surprised if By 2018 the US dollar is replaced by LOL and we will be the wealthy new elite.

http://www.failarmy.com/

contact them  ..

for start it would be great     if it would just be     failarmy supports lolcoin (league) on their site      and nice little new coin logo

they have a shop also----i would buy a shirt or something

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:39:13 AM

I'm pretty sure based on paying attention to legalities in the past that if a lawyer can prove that your intention is to be associated with "League of Legends" (or any Game Title that is Protected) at anytime, they can go after any entity responsible to protect their copyright status. If they do not go after anyone and everyone who uses their copyright they can lose it. It can get worse, if you are doing something like gambling, and the copyright owner does not want to be mistakenly associated with the entity they will have even more fire power to make a case.

LOL was obviously associated with "League of Legends" the game from the start and there is no mistaking that, so they have everything they need to get their legal team busy.

I wanted to buy but this is why i stayed astray. I also look for "Minerals" to have trouble, but we really need a good lawyer to give advice on these issues and they don't work for free.
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:00:57 AM

I'm pretty sure based on paying attention to legalities in the past that if a lawyer can prove that your intention is to be associated with "League of Legends" (or any Game Title that is Protected) at anytime, they can go after any entity responsible to protect their copyright status. If they do not go after anyone and everyone who uses their copyright they can lose it. It can get worse, if you are doing something like gambling, and the copyright owner does not want to be mistakenly associated with the entity they will have even more fire power to make a case.

LOL was obviously associated with "League of Legends" the game from the start and there is no mistaking that, so they have everything they need to get their legal team busy.

I wanted to buy but this is why i stayed astray. I also look for "Minerals" to have trouble, but we really need a good lawyer to give advice on these issues and they don't work for free.
yap    they work for free in my country on some cases  but cryptocurency is not legal tender....hah,,, sooo,,,, we can discuss it over cup of tea

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

Here is my solution:

http://www.failarmy.com/

contact them  ..

for start it would be great     if it would just be     failarmy supports lolcoin (league) on their site      and nice little new coin logo

they have a shop also----i would buy a shirt or something

Yes I could see it working well with a site like that to reward people for their "jackass" style videos or something.  LOL could be marketed as a fun and easy coin for people using crypto for the first time, kind of like what doge tried to be without the stupid "doge" meme that so many people hate so much.  Everyone is familiar with what LOL means, you don't even need to explain it like doge.
shoozooo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:01:21 PM

Any news from dev ? Cheesy

I hope LOL will be up and ready to rise again !
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:06:26 PM

What I don't understand is why you have the website tied to your real name. The point of crypto coins is to be annon. The gambling is a gray area in the legal sense already. So why did you leave personal contact info tied to your website? This could have operated anonymously perfectly fine.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:09:08 PM

I vote for a more generic coin name. e-sportscoin (like mentioned before). Keep ggwp.co and make it a huge betting site with all the top played/watched games. Remove any artwork that is copyrighted. I dont see the big issue. I have supported LeageCoin from day one, but why limit yourself to one game? The foundation is there, build a stronger coin. Work with riot they may allow you to keep the tip bot if it has nothing to do with League of Legends, also I don't see the problem with the skin shop at this point because it would be no different than the streamers giving away skins to bring in new viewers.
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:12:28 PM

What I don't understand is why you have the website tied to your real name. The point of crypto coins is to be annon. The gambling is a gray area in the legal sense already. So why did you leave personal contact info tied to your website? This could have operated anonymously perfectly fine.

When some devs wanted to keep annon people wanted their real identities, when the dev uses real name people say should be annon lol
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:16:02 PM

When some devs wanted to keep annon people wanted their real identities, when the dev uses real name people say should be annon lol

+1,

I think it is ok to have your real name if you are not doing anything wrong, maybe the dev should move to a small island where gambling is legal xD.

Cheers!.
lvyuan95

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:19:35 PM

I'm just kinda wondering, are you guys trying to save this coin b/c you are bagholders or you really have faith on this dev? lol
whalebone

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

I'm just kinda wondering, are you guys trying to save this coin b/c you are bagholders or you really have faith on this dev? lol

I am a proud bag holder and I filled my sack a little more last night. If nothing more it is smooth operating, low volume crypto.

The big question for me is . . . "Is the letter from Riot real?" as it would be the perfect exit for devs who wanted to create a 1 month dump fest.

But I don't think that is the case AND I like coins with legal trouble. It means we are pushing back the hegemony. 

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 02:38:48 PM

Time to go anon . . .

Dev perhaps you can acknowledge your transgressions and stop working on the project. ;-)

"Oh Riot, I tried oh so hard to stop this coin but I'm afraid I have no control over the coin at this point. You will have to send your letters to bitcointalk thread. It is in the hands of the community now and they are some crazy fawkers, what playing LOL all the time. I'd be happy to show you how to set up an account. Oh BTW, have you considered buying all the coins? Could be the cheapest option at this point."

For the record I have never played LOL. Sorry, I just like low volume POS coins with huge potential community support AND potential legal issues.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: