Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched!  (Read 142525 times)
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:47:43 PM

What I don't understand is why you have the website tied to your real name. The point of crypto coins is to be annon. The gambling is a gray area in the legal sense already. So why did you leave personal contact info tied to your website? This could have operated anonymously perfectly fine.

Time to go anon . . .

Dev perhaps you can acknowledge your transgressions and stop working on the project. ;-)

"Oh Riot, I tried oh so hard to stop this coin but I'm afraid I have no control over the coin at this point. You will have to send your letters to bitcointalk thread. It is in the hands of the community now and they are some crazy fawkers, what playing LOL all the time. I'd be happy to show you how to set up an account. Oh BTW, have you considered buying all the coins? Could be the cheapest option at this point."

For the record I have never played LOL. Sorry, I just like low volume POS coins with huge potential community support AND potential legal issues.

hahaha

yeah don't forget to point them to bittrex to get the coins tough ! :p.

Cheers!
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:08:25 PM

Now that i think more it sounds like a good idea to change the name to  a name that is not associated with a single game but to the whole e-sports scene.
Then the dev's can make a betting site, sell games for coins etc. Make some battle bot that does not have to be in game. After all people do wanna see who is better and are willing to bet on that, you just have to figure out how to give them that Smiley
For some of the games you can upload replays etc.
The point is that there are a lot of options as long as the dev;s wanna continue working on the coin.
Waiting to hear from them !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

Now that i think more it sounds like a good idea to change the name to  a name that is not associated with a single game but to the whole e-sports scene.
Then the dev's can make a betting site, sell games for coins etc. Make some battle bot that does not have to be in game. After all people do wanna see who is better and are willing to bet on that, you just have to figure out how to give them that Smiley
The point is that there are a lot of options as long as the dev;s wanna continue working on the coin.

PLEASE, for the love of all things crypto, DON'T change the name to something like esportsbettingcoin.

League is perfect for all things sports and betting because everything sports is a league.

I'm not a sports expert but what does the L in NFL stand for? I think there are other sports professionals that associate themselves in leagues as well. What's that you want proof? Damn NBA is an association. Ok, baseball, soccer (football), cricket, rugby, fencing . . . even jai alai has leagues.

DEV, please! Leaguecoin is genius for all things so for considered. Do not fear, they can't touch you and if they tried . . . like really really tried, me thinx you would see more BTC than all the trustafarians combined.

LOL is brilliant.

Dev, you should be LAUGHING OUT LOUD while you LOOK OUT for LAWYERS!

There is an alternate universe where Coinye stayed a tribute coin and lawyers started accepting coin.  

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:10:12 PM

Now that i think more it sounds like a good idea to change the name to  a name that is not associated with a single game but to the whole e-sports scene.

PLEASE, for the love of all things crypto, DON'T change the name to something like esportsbettingcoin.

League is perfect for all things sports and betting because everything sports is a league.

I'm not a sports expert but what does the L in NFL stand for? I think there are other sports professionals that associate themselves in leagues as well. What's that you want proof? Damn NBA is an association. Ok, baseball, soccer (football), cricket, rugby, fencing . . . even jai alai has leagues.

DEV, please! Leaguecoin is genius for all things so for considered. Do not fear, they can't touch you and if they tried . . . like really really tried, me thinx you would see more BTC than all the trustafarians combined.

LOL is brilliant.

There is an alternate universe where Coinye stayed a tribute coin and lawyers started accepting coin.  

I agree do not change the name Smiley.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:34:38 AM

LOL is brilliant.

I agree do not change the name Smiley.

Agree, The name can be applied to a lot of different sports like instead of e sports it could just become a peer sports betting coin!  Dev has done a great job and we should be able to rebrand, with how few coins, an active community and a product dev we could easily surpass where we were sitting only .5btc sitting up to 5k on the sell side.  Shows the community has a lot of faith in the project still!

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:56:54 AM

I've sent my feedback to Riot Games explaining that I was continuing to play the game in anticipation of the new features Leaguecoin was bringing to their platform.

They essentially had a dev team working for free which brought on a whole new customer base.

http://leagueoflegends.na-surveyen2.sgizmo.com/s3/

brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:11:20 AM

My suggestions:

1. Don't change the name, but do change the ticker: LOL->LEAG
2. Don't use copyrighted artwork.
3. Dev has revealed his true identity?  That was foolish.  Publicly stop working on it, and hopefully a 'new' dev will arise.  Cheesy
D1WEPN

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

I've sent my feedback to Riot Games explaining that I was continuing to play the game in anticipation of the new features Leaguecoin was bringing to their platform.

They essentially had a dev team working for free which brought on a whole new customer base.

http://leagueoflegends.na-surveyen2.sgizmo.com/s3/

I also just completed the survey.  Wink
raidan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:58:13 AM

its all very simple

it looks like the skins shop got targeted in riots recent clampdown on 3rd party sellers, due to fraudulent sales of $1000 per skin,
nothing to do with leaguecoin , just caught in the crossfire.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/riot-games-deactivating-league-of-legends-skin-cod/1100-6421090/

1. disassociate from LOL , riot doesn't want/need the extra publicity it looks like.
2. put up the live generic esports betting site along the lines of betfair with matched bets.
3. supply the gaming feed from twitch and other streaming services.

regarding name leaguecoin is fine , its just a ESPORTS-LEAGUE COIN now as it should always have been  Wink

buy in gloom sell in boom , still only 2.5mil coins

p.s edit , ELC , E league coin does have a ring too it  Cool
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:04:38 AM

wow i was wondering why the price of my lol made me lol!!!!!! change it to league of balls!!!!!!!! the ship is sinking real fast we better get league of balls off the ground quick!!!!!!!!!!!!
MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:44:00 AM

its all very simple

it looks like the skins shop got targeted in riots recent clampdown on 3rd party sellers, due to fraudulent sales of $1000 per skin,

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/riot-games-deactivating-league-of-legends-skin-cod/1100-6421090/

1. disassociate from LOL , riot doesn't want/need the extra publicity it looks like.
2. put up the live generic esports betting site along the lines of betfair with matched bets.

regarding name leaguecoin is fine , its just a ESPORTS-LEAGUE COIN now as it should always have been  Wink

p.s edit , ELC , E league coin does have a ring too it  Cool

We just need the dev to come back
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:22:00 AM

its all very simple

p.s edit , ELC , E league coin does have a ring too it  Cool

We just need the dev to come back
true.. knock knock

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

Dev is thinking , let us be patient...

Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:20:44 AM

2   LTEBrEXM...   200,000.0 LOL   8.09 %   37 days 4 hours

wallet didnt stake   

PoS interest: 19.9%
Minimum age: 24 hours
Max age: 30 days

hope person behind is ok,,,forgot,,missread?

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:28:35 PM

After much brainstorming I have come up with another idea of how to save our coin.  What we do is we rename it "Dollarcoin."  Dollarcoins can only be exchanged 1:1 with US dollars. Any exchange that agrees to take this coin MUST only allow it to be bought for $1 and sold for $1. Why? because it is Dollarcoin.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

After much brainstorming I have come up with another idea of how to save our coin.  What we do is we rename it "Dollarcoin."  Dollarcoins can only be exchanged 1:1 with US dollars. Any exchange that agrees to take this coin MUST only allow it to be bought for $1 and sold for $1. Why? because it is Dollarcoin.

LOL!
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

u crazy bro ? make it - TENdollarcoin !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:57:47 AM

Come on dev, lots of great ideas.... We know your a bit discouraged (or stocking up lol) but let us know what the plan is!

MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:37:29 AM

Come on dev, lots of great ideas.... We know your a bit discouraged (or stocking up lol) but let us know what the plan is!
anybody able to contact the dev directly?
sk00t3r

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:17:25 PM

Dev was very active. Seems like a lot of work for a scam coin (which I didn't think it was). Bought a bunch from PayPal. If no word from dev in the next couple days I'm going to enter a claim.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: