Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113272 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:29:51 PM

We'll probably have about 60KW available by month's end (the upgrade is behind schedule) at a flat $0.10/KWh (about $72/KW) with free remote access, no minumum size, no prepay requirement and no form factor constraints.

You could also talk to sunbreak about hosting; he has space now I think and a similar deal as ours.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreatNorthData

Activity: 105
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 12:15:01 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 09:31:24 PM by GreatNorthData

We're almost full but adding another 220KW in 45 days.

Lowest-Cost Miner Hosting:  greatnorthdata.com
flyonwall

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

RockStable Token Inc

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 09:59:44 PM

Centerus has 400 kW available for hosting in Eastern Washington. Monthly rate is $75 kW-month for people needing 50 kW or less. We have lower rates if you need more than 50 kW.

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:38:03 PM

In Regard to AsicSpace:
I have waited months before posting anything in the hopes this service would turn around...but it has not.
I would suggest you avoid using AsicSpace.  My miners have had intermittent problems for months.  Mostly due to data center temperature being frighteningly high.  Until this month (April 2015) my concerns were addressed quickly, but the problems continued to crop up.
But this month has been a disaster.  With either very little or very poor strategic planning AsicSpace accepted a huge number of miners under a large contract.  Now service issues go unanswered, temperatures are causing thermal shutdown of the miners, their router has failed and their remote miner access software is chronically out of service or slow.
My miners have either been barely running, or like the past 18 hours - not running at all.
They have claimed the unseasonably hot weather in WA is causing this week's problems.  But I actually have other miners hosted three blocks away at another facility and the temps there are fine.
AsicSpace over the past 10 days has promised refunds to all effected.  But no details have been forthcoming.  There are no day to day updates about their progress and support tickets go un-responded to unless you badger them. 
There are plenty of other better run hosting locations in the WA area and elsewhere.  I give AsicSpace a 3 out of 10.  At least until they can show a solid month of quality, consistent service with a small amount of downtime.
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:45:48 AM

Toomim Bros has about 50 kW of remaining capacity. We have to make a trip over to ASICSPACE soon to pick up a miner for a customer. Let us (orders@toom.im) and ASICSPACE know if you want us to pick up yours as well.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
CryptoCoin2015

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:09:15 AM

Hi Buddy,

same story here, almost with no previous experience of ASICCRAPS service, as we were on of the new customers coming in with 100 S5.

But this month has been a disaster.  With either very little or very poor strategic planning AsicSpace accepted a huge number of miners under a large contract.  Now service issues go unanswered, temperatures are causing thermal shutdown of the miners, their router has failed and their remote miner access software is chronically out of service or slow.

50% of our brand new miners have been damaged in a couple of days due to heat problems and wrong settings while under ASICCRAPS control.

We had to involve the police to get our equipment back.

AsicSpace over the past 10 days has promised refunds to all effected.  But no details have been forthcoming.  There are no day to day updates about their progress and support tickets go un-responded to unless you badger them. 

ASICCRAP was making the same promises to us. Now they argue, that the contract was not about energy delivery but maintenance of our equiment.

There are plenty of other better run hosting locations in the WA area and elsewhere.  I give AsicSpace a 3 out of 10.  At least until they can show a solid month of quality, consistent service with a small amount of downtime.

They can not and will never run a legitimate business. They are the front for a businessplan run with the criminal intend of fraud. We have gathered enough pieces of information meanwhile that indicate fraud (mining into own bitcoin adresses from customer equipment, keeping owners from accessing whats rightfully theirs and last but not least making false advertising about services, capacities and competencies they simply do not have).

The conditions the have in their datahut are nothing but a hazardous environment that can go up in flames any hour.
MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 11:31:10 PM by MaximeAD

50% of our brand new miners have been damaged in a couple of days due to heat problems and wrong settings while under ASICCRAPS control.

Wow. How could they managed to do that?

I mean, I have a lot of SP20 and host them myself. I managed to make them operate about one month at 40degrees Celcius without damaging them the time I got sufficient cooling. I did underclock them and the intake was cooler at maybe 25--35 degrees celcius, but they didn't get damaged at all.

The air intake of your miners must have been at 40--50 to damage them! How could they not power them down knowing that it was that hot.

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:21:10 AM

Toomim Bros has about 50 kW of remaining capacity. We have to make a trip over to ASICSPACE soon to pick up a miner for a customer. Let us (orders@toom.im) and ASICSPACE know if you want us to pick up yours as well.

Have you talked to ASICSPACE? How do you know they're going to let you take the miners? They haven't responded to tickets in weeks so letting them know is problematic.
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:49:31 AM

Have you talked to ASICSPACE? How do you know they're going to let you take the miners? They haven't responded to tickets in weeks so letting them know is problematic.

Yes, communication with them has been problematic. We have been talking with them fairly frequently over the last week. However, we cannot negotiate with them on your behalf unless you gave us power of attorney, which you shouldn't do.

We have made one pickup from them so far. They seem to allow pickups reluctantly. They strongly resist canceling contracts. Everyone I know of right now has walked away with losses of some sort, either in hosting fees for unrealized hosting or in damaged miners. There may be an option to reclaim some of those assets through legal means afterwards, if you can show that they violated their contract with you. Most of the people who have successfully gotten their miners out that I know of have made legal threats or started legal proceedings against them. Hopefully, they will come to their senses and realize that refusing someone possession of their property does not build trust and also can earn jail time.

We will not show up without permission or without a court order. It is your responsibility to get one of those.

However, all of our hosting capacity is now spoken for. Sorry. We have spare storage space if you're desperate, but if you want your miners online you'll need to find someone else sooner or later. Centerus is close by, I think, and should have spare capacity.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
nhminer

Activity: 473

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:44:58 PM

<SNIP>

However, all of our hosting capacity is now spoken for. Sorry. We have spare storage space if you're desperate, but if you want your miners online you'll need to find someone else sooner or later. Centerus is close by, I think, and should have spare capacity.

Side Bar:  We have been with Toomim since the beginning.  They know what they are doing, are responsive and a pleasure to work with.

I'd take them up on their "if you are desperate..." offer

Just my 2₵

~nuff said

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
CryptoCoin2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:53:27 PM

Wow. How could they managed to do that?

[/quote]

Because ASICCRAP is fucking stupid. Look at this. Deformed by HEAT. Tell me, how much heat you think is required to do this damage? 100 Degrees C?

https://i.imgur.com/dsKxjPv.jpg
CryptoCoin2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:57:01 PM

Side Bar:  We have been with Toomim since the beginning.  They know what they are doing, are responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Yes, they are truly the best. I can't imagine getting any better service with anyone.

We are now hosting another 100 S5 with them on top of the left overs from the desaster with ASICCRAP.

Jonathan is also extremly knowledgable in all aspects of the bitcoin technology, not just hosting, energy and such but hardware and components as well.
MaximeAD

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:24:08 AM

Wow. Shocked That's unbelievable!  Undecided I hope you'll be refunded for this

GreatNorthData

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:14:05 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 09:33:14 PM by GreatNorthData

Just an update from us: We have another 200KW coming online in the next two weeks. Please message us if you're interested. We can provide references and documentation as required. www.greatnorthdata.com

clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:39:34 AM

Does anyone have any experience with GreatNorthData?  Has anyone sent any of their miners to them?
MaximeAD

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:29:00 AM

Hey,

Can you please add us  Smiley?

URL: https://cryptominer.ca
Price: 80 CAD / kW / Month, (66 USD / kW / Month)
Contact info: info@cryptominer.ca, Skype: maximead

We have a 400 kW datacenter which should be ready in the beginning of June. Our main activity is Bitcoin Mining, but as we have extra capacity and found out we can charge a competitive price, we are open to host other miners! Do not hesitate for any question.

clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:01:23 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 11:19:35 PM by clgrissom3

Does anyone have any experience with GreatNorthData?  Has anyone sent any of their miners to them?

Nevermind about my GreatNorthData question...they have a 30KW minumum just to take you in.  My 15-S5's only pull about 9KW so I only qualify as a little guy and would not be welcomed.
QuiveringGibbage (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:31:44 AM

Can you please add us  Smiley?

Done Smiley

CANADA
=====================
URL: https://cryptominer.ca
Price: 80 CAD / kW / Month, (66 USD / kW / Month)
Comment: info@cryptominer.ca, Skype: maximead
=====================

QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
proka

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 12:56:42 PM

Nice :-) I like that.
GreatNorthData

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 04:07:39 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 09:50:21 PM by GreatNorthData

Since everyone else is posting a number and then adding tax later, we'd like to update our posting to $55.75/kw, which is equal to $63/kw after tax.

We are significantly cheaper than any other hoster. Frankly, it isn't even close!

Could you please update the front page to show $55.75/KW as our price? (And perhaps remove the half-dozen defunct hosters still listed.)

Our minimum contract is 15kW, unless you are willing to pay several months in advance, in which case we will consider smaller orders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: