Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation  (Read 113272 times)
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
Merited by iluvbitcoins (1)

Ocuis in Calgary in Canada.

Are we really supposed to take a guy who represents his business with the name Bill Butt Licker seriously?  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

I’m having a bit of a situation here.
A while ago I sent my miners to Dustin at rektmining as he promised space available.
Then the space wasn’t available anymore and after waiting and waiting I decided to sen the miners to another company.
The problem now is that Dustin told me that the parcels have been sent, however USPS said that they were never either picked up by them or drop off at any of their locations. We are talking about 20 miners with their PSU’s, so it can’t get lost that easily...
I’m in this extremely stressful situation and I can’t get hold of Dustin.
Did any of you had the same before? Or were you able to send the Mirra from rektmining to another location without trouble?
I’m getting a bit desperate as I took a loan for the miners and I had have them offline for months now (rekt was the second place I sent them)

If anyone could give me any information or help I would be grateful forever!

Thanks a lot!
MimiVoladora

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

A while ago I sent my miners to Dustin at rektmining as he promised space available.
Then the space wasn’t available anymore and after waiting and waiting I decided to sen the miners to another company.
The problem now is that Dustin told me that the parcels have been sent, however USPS said that they were never either picked up by them or drop off at any of their locations. We are talking about 20 miners with their PSU’s, so it can’t get lost that easily...
Did any of you had the same before? Or were you able to send the Mirra from rektmining to another location without trouble?
I’m getting a bit desperate as I took a loan for the miners and I had have them offline for months now (rekt was the second place I sent them)

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...
Parcels were picked up but he doesn’t have a pick up receipt that USPS are asking me for...
this is such a nightmare...
Does any of you know if USPS could have picked up the parcels and not scanned any of the 41 parcels?
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...
Parcels were picked up but he doesn’t have a pick up receipt that USPS are asking me for...
Does any of you know if USPS could have picked up the parcels and not scanned any of the 41 parcels?

This is why I do not trust anyone. They don’t answer and then they lie. I’ve posted warnings on here quite a few times!
MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...

Wow.

There's a lot of learning from this.. What NOT do to as hosting company...

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

He finally answered...

The short answer to your question is:  yes. It is possible that USPS picked up those units and didn't scan any of them. If that was more than 24-48 hours ago, though, it's not nearly as likely that NONE of them would have activated by now. As they move to sorting facilities, and other places, they should have been scanned. Some of them. All of them. Something.

Do you have tracking numbers for all of them? Who generated the shipping labels... you or Dustin?

The longer answer is this:  You shouldn't wait too much longer to file a police report. Dustin is in the Phoenix, Arizona area. If you suspect at all that Dustin may have been involved in stealing, misappropriating, losing, or otherwise disposing of your property, you should file a report. And then you should pester the living daylights out of the police department until someone investigates. 20 miners is what... $20,000 to $40,000 in hardware? That's a felony through and through here in the USA. People have been to his space, they've talked to him on the phone, you have more than enough information to pass along to the authorities.

The more and more people talk about Rekt and this dude, the more I cringe. The value of the hardware flying around, being left in a warehouse unused, etc. really freaks me out. This guy sounds about as incompetent as they come, and you need to start raising some hell.
SilentMining
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

We are about to add some more capacity to our mine and will have room for 45 S9s or 66.5kw.  High speed/low latency internet and stable power fed by TVA.  Located in the southern US. Message for details.
Brenning

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

I have 100 GPUs currently operating in the UK and I'm looking to relocate. The criteria is:

Lowest cost per KW (currently running circa 22KW @240v)
No setup fee (would rather install myself for various reasons)
Remote access via VPN

I would like to visit the facility first to understand what is available and plan the install. I had originally looked at Iceland but the cost per KW appears to be lower in the US. I also have some other business to discuss which may be of interest to the facility.

Any (legit) suggestions welcome.
ZHash

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

I have 100 GPUs currently operating in the UK and I'm looking to relocate. The criteria is:

Remote access via VPN

I would like to visit the facility first to understand what is available and plan the install. I had originally looked at Iceland but the cost per KW appears to be lower in the US. I also have some other business to discuss which may be of interest to the facility.

Hi,

We might have an offer for you and you are of course welcome to visit the data-center anytime.

However, we do not allow customers to setup their own equipment, despite the fact of how knowledgeable they may be. This is to ensure the standardization of installation and the safety of our customers equipment and integrity.

Regards,
Brenning

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

We might have an offer for you and you are of course welcome to visit the data-center anytime.

However, we do not allow customers to setup their own equipment, despite the fact of how knowledgeable they may be. This is to ensure the standardization of installation and the safety of our customers equipment and integrity.

Regards,

Thank you for the reply. Please PM me the offer.
ZHash

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

Regards,

Thank you for the reply. Please PM me the offer.

Unfortunately, it doesn't allow me to PM you. Could you, please, send an email to gn@zettahash.ge and our team will take it from that.
janismm88

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

Regards,

you have space for 6 gpu mining rigs? 3 are opne fram rigs with 6 gpu's and 3 4u rack closed rigs
ZHash

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

Regards,

you have space for 6 gpu mining rigs? 3 are opne fram rigs with 6 gpu's and 3 4u rack closed rigs

Hi,

Unfortunately, currently we are at full capacity. We'll have space after March 15.

layee99

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

Are your miners online? It's more than two weeks now. I need to consider relocating next week. I don't see any of Dustin's promise comes to fruition.
MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Hi,

We still have place for May 1st 2018 in Canada. (And there's chance it'll be before that!)

http://www.cryptominer.ca info@cryptominer.ca

Thank you,

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
Brenning

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Any other service providers care to quote for housing 100 GPUs running at around 22KW ?
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

It seems like Rekt mining is giving us a headache.

Sounds more like a complete failure by the day. Now his space has been torn down and he’s moving? Already? So he moved into a space he couldn’t Setup? Or couldn’t afford? Or?

How many tens of thousand of dollars in customer hardware is just sitting on his floor? Does he even have insurance? Scary.
pc2002

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:36:19 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:52:52 PM by pc2002

I went to Rekt mining farm on last Thursday(Feb/8/2018) and my miner was sitting on the ground as I brought these few months ago. I noticed lots of wood parts were on the ground and he said his partner broke down all the wood structure that they built up. He showed me the another new facility photos on his phone that he will get in few weeks and he also said it has already equipped electricity, internet and cooling(air-conditioning) jobs. He told me  that new facility only needs the wiring. So I decided to leave some of my miners and picked up some. He told me he needs another 2 weeks, so I will wait another 2 weeks and done. I don't know how it goes and will work.

Are your miners online? It's more than two weeks now. I need to consider relocating next week. I don't see any of Dustin's promise comes to fruition.

I went to his farm yesterday again to pick up all the miners on the ground. I swapped D3 to S9. I don't know when, but he said he will get new place. I already brought rest miners to home.
kpmhosting
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

We have space for March 4th week. Email us at cs@kpmhosting.com

Reliable Miner Hosting Service in Canada - https://kpmhosting.com

We install the miners within 1 business day !
freeliberty

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

I don't understand why so many hosting locations don't allow overclocking. It isn't like it is unsafe and likely to start a fire. They actually would make more money allowing it because the electricity would increase. I don't want to give up 10-15% extra profit to not overclock an L3 or A3. Anyone know of any providers that allow overclocking and have space for ASIC in the next month or two? I am presently hosting myself but electricity is around .12 here so I need the electricity cost to be less in order for me to justify moving all the equipment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: