Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell] Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins/Litecoins.  (Read 35567 times)
ColdHardMetal (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 04:01:48 AM

Small Inventory Update. Picked up a few smaller sizes at a bit lower price point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BetterBitcoinUp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 02:00:15 AM

I'm limited to 2 cigars a year. I will "watch" this forum, and wait for spring.

Great prices, btw.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:10:33 AM

Prompted by another thread I've decided to put out an offer I've been considering doing for awhile, that being offering to sell Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins.

I'm pretty well connected in the online cigar community, but admittedly have been kind of inactive in the various public forums for the last year or so. I'm a member of a variety of private cigar forums and can find quite a wide variety of sticks. I've made buying trips to Cuba and have executed probably close to $15K-$20K worth of cigar transactions, group buys, box splits etc etc with people all over the world, and a fair number of different vendors.

The point of all that is that I'm decently qualified to offer this service and you don't have to worry about getting saddled with fakes, which if you know anything about CCs can be a concern if you are not familiar with your sources.

OTC Rating
A satisfied customer
And another
And yet another

I can offer a number services:
  • Direct sales of cigars I currently possess. Please contact me if you're interested.
  • I can order cigars from available vendors, pay fiat, and accept BTC from you for payment.
  • Make inquiries with the folks I know to see if something specific you might be looking for can be found, pay fiat, and accept BTC from you as payment.
  • Organize group buys or box splits for the BTC community if there is interest. I could also find buyers for any excess sticks if there isn't enough demand for a full box here.
  • I don't anticipate any travel in the near future, but I have in the past taken travel opportunities to locate and obtain various Regional Edition releases for others.

Terms and Conditions - 21/04/2011: (note that this list may be amended in the future)
  • I am willing to do this for a slight markup over purchase prices, with all shipping costs and fees being covered by the buyer. I'm not going to specify a rate at this time as the circumstances around each of the above options, possible destinations etc make it difficult to predict what will need to be done.
  • Shipping will take place from South Korea to the destination of your choice. I've sent upwards of 50 packages containing CCs from here to North America and Europe, with none ever having been lost or damaged.
  • The buyer is responsible for any and all customs duties that may be assessed on packages that make their way from me to you.
  • Payment in BTC will need to be made before I ship anything to you. I will front the fiat for any purchases from 3rd parties and take on the risk of delivery to me.

If you think you may be interested please make a post in this thread, PM me, or contact me via the email address in my profile. My GPG key can be found in my signature should you chose to go that route.

EDITED TO ADD LINK TO CURRENT INVENTORY

Limited at the moment, but evolving over time Smiley

May 7, 2012: Edited to add in some successful transaction references.
This forums been waiting for someone like you. I grabbed a couple "Cuban" cigars (I thought I was so smart and that they were real, cause I knew exactly what the box they were in should look like...maybe I should have been as familiar as what the actual cigars looked like) and they turned out to be fakes. But before that was realized, much interest was generated. And if anyone thinks your prices are high then they don't understand the law of supply and demand. Its truly not easy to get REAL Cuban cigars, nonetheless in the variety and quantity it looks like you are doing. I wish you the best of luck. BTW, in Mexico once I did buy Cuban cigars that I know were real-they were Montecristo minis in a tin, some limited edition. To this day those little blunts were the best cigars I've ever smoked. If you come across those I may be interested!
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 11:56:03 AM

Current Inventory

Slight inventory update. Added some Bolivar Royal Coronas. I also have some Montecristo #4s on the way, which will hopefully arrive by the end of the week.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 07:12:56 AM

Monte #4s have arrived.

I'm also now offering a 10% discount on all orders over $200 USD.

Thanks for looking.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 03:03:06 AM

Back from vacation bump.

Current Inventory

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 04:29:56 AM

Bump

Current Inventory

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:30:06 AM

Slight inventory update bump.

Edit: These things look practically free now  Shocked

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:00:39 PM

Bigger inventory update as some people take advantage of the current BTC rates  Smiley

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:01:31 PM

Bigger inventory update as some people take advantage of the current BTC rates  Smiley

Wink  Looking forward to the order!

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:19:03 PM

You should post a floater on Silk Road Forums...see if any one there is interested.  Customers on Silk Road itself are big on addictive substances and there's a vender absolutely cleaning up on cheap cigs from eastern europe.

Link to SR forums: http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion
You need Tor access this link thru Tor Browser (www.torproject.com)

this.

if you make a SR account then the community will review your service, and there'd be escrow, and I'd consider buying one because I've never tried a Cuban before...

edit: i see now that you have you're own website. but definitely consider SR.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 03:15:15 AM

You should post a floater on Silk Road Forums...see if any one there is interested.  Customers on Silk Road itself are big on addictive substances and there's a vender absolutely cleaning up on cheap cigs from eastern europe.

Link to SR forums: http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion
You need Tor access this link thru Tor Browser (www.torproject.com)

this.

if you make a SR account then the community will review your service, and there'd be escrow, and I'd consider buying one because I've never tried a Cuban before...

edit: i see now that you have you're own website. but definitely consider SR.

I do think about doing that on occasion. From reading the SR forum I don't think they'd like it very much if there was a method, like this thread, for people do do transactions outside of their system, and I don't really want to shut this thread down. I guess I could always do an "is anyone interested in" thread on the SR forum and see if it's worth the trouble.

If you want to try an order and use an escrow I'm certainly not opposed to that. It would require me changing my shipping method to one that included tracking info, and I'm not sure what that would do to my shipping cost, but if you want to discuss it let me know.

On a related note, I've also gotten shipping notification for a restock of PSD4s, and a box of Cohiba Robustos have been ordered and should be shipping tomorrow.

Inventory Link

WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:15:24 PM

Well,

Yes and no.

They don't much like it, but that's because going outside of escrow for illegal purchases sets you up for security concerns, prevents them from getting fees, and puts the consumer at a higher risk for getting ripped off.

But people do it. Especially where it concerns legal or semi-legal products like tobacco.

There's a guy on there who goes by the handle "only" who ships cartons of european produced cigarettes from moldova to people for a discount. His business was already established when he joined silkroad, he has a professional clearnet site and everything and doesn't seem to get any hassle.

Perhaps only inhabits these boards and can offer his perspective on this?

Also, during the whole tony76 scam from last year, that guy had setup his own website that people could supposedly use to purchase from him. Before it was crystal clear that the whole thing was a scam I didn't see anyone resenting it.

I'm sure there are other examples of this. Those are just the two that came to my mind.

I think what concerns silkroad more (granted, I haven't used the site in ages so things maybe changed?) is when you use their service to gain customers, but ask them to go outside of escrow, basically screwing the road out of fees.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

All that aside though, I've never smoked a cuban before and I'm thinking about ordering through this thread.

Occasionally I go to my tobacco store and pick out a new cigar to try. I seem to like darker cigars, the ones that have a real "bite" in taste.

What would be a good cigar to try for someone wanting to try their first cuban?
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 04:43:38 PM

SR Stuff.

Food for thought. I'll maybe take another look at it on the weekend.

All that aside though, I've never smoked a cuban before and I'm thinking about ordering through this thread.

Occasionally I go to my tobacco store and pick out a new cigar to try. I seem to like darker cigars, the ones that have a real "bite" in taste.

What would be a good cigar to try for someone wanting to try their first cuban?

If you like stronger cigars either of the Bolivars I have available would fit in that category. I think I'd also put the Ramon Allones Specially Selected in that range as well.

I'm personally a big fan of the H. Upmann Magnum 46. Not as strong as a Bolivar, but with a really kind of creamy smoke is the best I can describe it. Not sharp/peppery, which is what you refer to as bite maybe, so possibly not for you. Describing flavors is always hard.

Montecristo #4s are a pretty popular brand/size. One of, if not the, biggest selling sticks Cuba has going. Not as strong as the Boils and RASS, but still in the ballpark.

The Trinidad Reyes I always find to be little flavor bombs as well, but not everyone feels the same.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 02:03:42 AM

CoRos came in yesterday and PSD4s will likely be here on Monday.

Inventory Link

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:27:29 AM

PSD4s have landed. Dec 2011 box, which is pretty decent age coming off the truck.

Updated inventory

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 01:47:56 PM

what is your cheapest

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:07:39 PM

what is your cheapest

I've got some Partagas Shorts and Hoyo de Monterrey Palmas Extra for 8 USD a stick. Also some Bolivar Petit Coronas, Montecristo $4s, and Trinidad Reyes for 9 USD. Click this link to see the full range.

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:33:03 PM

no regular cigarettes?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 02:36:47 PM

no regular cigarettes?

Given the thread title is "Cuban Cigars...", well, no.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: