Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell] Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins/Litecoins.  (Read 35576 times)
ColdHardMetal (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 09:29:09 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 04:48:57 AM by ColdHardMetal

Prompted by another thread I've decided to put out an offer I've been considering doing for awhile, that being offering to sell Cuban Cigars for Bitcoins.

I'm pretty well connected in the online cigar community, but admittedly have been kind of inactive in the various public forums for the last year or so. I'm a member of a variety of private cigar forums and can find quite a wide variety of sticks. I've made buying trips to Cuba and have executed something close to $25K-$30K worth of cigar transactions, group buys, box splits etc etc with people all over the world, and a fair number of different vendors.

The point of all that is that I'm decently qualified to offer this service and you don't have to worry about getting saddled with fakes, which if you know anything about CCs can be a concern if you are not familiar with your sources.

OTC Rating
A satisfied customer
And another
And yet another

I can offer a number services:
  • Direct sales of cigars I currently possess. See LINK TO CURRENT INVENTORY if you're interested.
  • I can order cigars from available vendors, pay fiat, and accept BTC/LTC from you for payment.
  • Make inquiries with the folks I know to see if something specific you might be looking for can be found, pay fiat, and accept BTC/LTC from you as payment.
  • I don't anticipate any travel in the near future, but I have in the past taken travel opportunities to locate and obtain various Regional Edition releases for others.

Terms and Conditions - 2013/05/08: (note that this list may be amended in the future)
  • Shipping will take place from South Korea to the destination of your choice. I've sent upwards of 100 packages containing CCs from here to North America, Europe, and Asia, with none ever having been lost or damaged.
  • The buyer is responsible for any and all customs duties that may be assessed on packages that make their way from me to you.
  • It is the buyers responsibility to be aware of any laws and regulations regarding the import of tobacco products into the jurisdiction of their requested destination.
  • Payment in BTC/LTC will need to be made before I ship anything to you. I will front the fiat for any purchases from 3rd parties and take on the risk of delivery to me.
  • I offer a 10% discount on all orders totaling over $200 USD before shipping

If you think you may be interested please make a post in this thread, PM me, or contact me via email at ccs4btc(at)gmail.com. My GPG key can be found in my signature should you chose to go that route. I've also set up #ccs4btc on freenode if you want to ask questions there or anything.

EDITED TO ADD LINK TO CURRENT INVENTORY

May 7, 2012: Edited to add in some successful transaction references.
May 8, 2013: Edited description and terms to more accurately reflect what I'm offering.
Sept 14, 2013: Edited some contact details and added freenode channel info.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptoman

Activity: 726

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 03:13:14 PM

Personally, I'm not into cigars, but I think this is a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 11:53:28 AM

My favourite cigars are Romeo Y Julieta Coronitos En Cedro, how much for a box of those bad boys?
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2011, 02:08:30 PM

My favourite cigars are Romeo Y Julieta Coronitos En Cedro, how much for a box of those bad boys?

Depending on where you are located and how much shipping ends up being, it looks like about the best price I could offer is ~65 BTC. Subject to change if rates go nuts at any point prior to an agreement being reached.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2011, 09:25:23 AM

Depending on where you are located and how much shipping ends up being, it looks like about the best price I could offer is ~65 BTC. Subject to change if rates go nuts at any point prior to an agreement being reached.

That would be about 60 BTC now with rate moves. Again depending on where you need them shipped to.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 02:52:38 PM

Putting together a split for another group, but figured I'd stick this here in case anyone is interested.

Fivers consisting of:

1 x Montecristo #4
1 x H. Upmann Mag 46
1 x Ramon Allones Specially Selected
1 x Hoyo de Monterrey  Epicure #1
1 x Cuaba Exclusivo

for a highball estimate of $45 USD including shipping, and depending on what exchange rates I get hit for as I put it all together.

BTC price to be determined by prevailing rates at the time of settlement.

PM if interested, or you can email me at the address in my profile, with any questions etc.

Liberate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Freedom is Free

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 04:28:28 PM

Not really into cigars, but I would buy a nice one for a special occasio so
I fully support this.

Will code for coins, python c#, php(+html, jss, sql) scripts can also pen testing(not a skid) PM me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=71889.msg813212#msg813212

BTC: 1X8Uwr6vxtuudvxgPv9SqP2c6omWUC3qn
LTC: LaZ8A9YTHbNiFuhRFdCt7KNRuU2XFPXgfA
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 02:07:12 PM

OP edited to include a link to current inventory. Not huge, but some variety at least.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:52:24 AM

Awesome.  I will be ordering...

PM replied. Thanks for your interest.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 11:25:20 AM

Edited OP to include some trade references, and my now existent OTC-WOT rating.

da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 12:42:38 PM

wow... a perfect gift!  Cheesy

One off NP-Hard.
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 03:21:11 PM

Would like to inquire about:
Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill
Montecristo Joyitas
Partagás Serie P No. 2

Also interested in your Obus, do you have any more?

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 04:12:57 PM

How long would it take to ship to Ohio.

[Interested in buying as a father's day gift]

Thanks Smiley

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:01:15 PM

Would like to inquire about:
Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill
Montecristo Joyitas
Partagás Serie P No. 2

Also interested in your Obus, do you have any more?

I do still have some Obus.

Joyitas are kind of a weird little size that not a lot of vendors carry. Looks like I could you get you a box for something around $185 USD a box shipped, which isn't really a very good price to be honest. I can dig a bit deeper if you want and might be able to do better.

Looks like I can get 15 counts of PSP2s in tubes for about $175 USD, or a 25 count box for about $275, shipped. That would take a little while since they would need to get shipped to me first.

The Alec Bradley isn't a cuban and I wouldn't really know where to look for that. You could probably order that from a US site for a decent price, but I don't know much about NCs.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:02:54 PM

How long would it take to ship to Ohio.

[Interested in buying as a father's day gift]

Thanks Smiley

Shipping from me to the US usually takes a touch over a week, so if you wanted an order in the mail in the next day or so, there is a decent chance you'd have it by Friday the 15th in time for Father's day.

Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 05:13:58 PM

I would be interested in H. Upmann Coronas probably just one or two if that is doable. Great cigar for Knob Creek and coke, or even Makers on ice. Damnit I love living in Kentucky, horse racing, bourbon and a good cigar is as good as it gets.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 12:53:30 AM

I would be interested in H. Upmann Coronas probably just one or two if that is doable. Great cigar for Knob Creek and coke, or even Makers on ice. Damnit I love living in Kentucky, horse racing, bourbon and a good cigar is as good as it gets.

Looks like I could get some of those for about $7 USD each. I'd need to buy a box though, so you'd need to wait for them to get delivered to me before I could ship a few of them out.

yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 01:26:59 AM

You still have the Upmann Magnums?  I would like to buy those. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 01:31:36 AM

Looks like I could get some of those for about $7 USD each. I'd need to buy a box though, so you'd need to wait for them to get delivered to me before I could ship a few of them out.

I may be interested in a box split but I've never had these. I would be more interested in a box split of AF Seleccion Privada No 1 if you're interested.

ColdHardMetal (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 03:26:14 AM

You still have the Upmann Magnums?  I would like to buy those. 

I do indeed. Currently on the road in between cities at the moment, but I will get back to you when I get home later today.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: