Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment Opportunity  (Read 3345 times)
instant-bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

Instant Bitcions (UK) Ltd is launching its new service on the 1st of July 2014.
The site can been accessed at www.instant-bitcoins.com and offers a unique way to purchase Bitcoins from your local shop!
Investors are welcome to register now at www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/
Your investment is calculated as a percentage and you are paid commissions on every transaction we receive.
Please feel free to ask questions or email me directly - boss@instant-bitcoins.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

Newbie, no trust, offering a technically difficult service with little evidence... hmmm....
That 6.5% fee won't be looking to attractive when the UK has an exchange that can accept faster payments

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

Yes, thanks MrWDunne!
We are new - same as everyone else was on here at one time.
Please don't be so quick to shoot everyone down without doing your homework.

We are a registered Limited company in the UK - Company Number: 09047686

We have designed a system to allow customers to purchase Bitcoins face to face, locally, without any risks.

Any system which actively promotes Bitcoin in a safe and friendly environment should be given a fair go.

Thank you.
PS - Please only leave constructive criticism Smiley

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

Invest with Instant Bitcoins UK and receive commission on every transaction we complete.

is it true the UK has no bitcoin/altcoin exchanges

what is the commission, would like to know before I sign up

Grin
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

Hi mymenace,

The rate of commission depends on your investment.
That is your commission is calculated on every transaction in realtime.
If you was to invest 5 BTC and the total investment fund was 10 BTC then your commission would be 50% of the profit per transaction.

Of-course, I used those numbers to simplify and your actually rate is shown in your account control panel.
Your commission is added to your investment fund in real time - so that too starts making you money until you wish to withdraw.

Hope that makes sense.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Hi mymenace,

The rate of commission depends on your investment.
That is your commission is calculated on every transaction in realtime.
If you was to invest 5 BTC and the total investment fund was 10 BTC then your commission would be 50% of the profit per transaction.

Of-course, I used those numbers to simplify and your actually rate is shown in your account control panel.
Your commission is added to your investment fund in real time - so that too starts making you money until you wish to withdraw.

Hope that makes sense.

yep thanks

and is it true the UK has no bitcoin/altcoin exchanges e.g. exchange btc to the pound/euro

Grin
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Please feel free to make a transaction on the website so you can see how it operates.
Don't worry - there are no financial details required and the transaction is removed if not completed in 24 hours Smiley
At the end of the transaction you are provided with a invoice that the shopkeeper scans to complete the deal.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:28:49 PM

Yes, thanks MrWDunne!
We are new - same as everyone else was on here at one time.
Please don't be so quick to shoot everyone down without doing your homework.

We are a registered Limited company in the UK - Company Number: 09047686

We have designed a system to allow customers to purchase Bitcoins face to face, locally, without any risks.

Any system which actively promotes Bitcoin in a safe and friendly environment should be given a fair go.

Thank you.
PS - Please only leave constructive criticism Smiley

As per your assurance about LTD company...This was before.
This LTD means nothing. In case of issues they can't touch any of you privately.
LTD means you have limited liability. Nothing more-nothing less.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:35:41 PM

Please feel free to make a transaction on the website so you can see how it operates.
Don't worry - there are no financial details required and the transaction is removed if not completed in 24 hours Smiley
At the end of the transaction you are provided with a invoice that the shopkeeper scans to complete the deal.

Lots of people in the UK find it difficult to buy Bictoins safely or at a decent price.

Most do not wish to provide PayPal, Credit / Debit card or personnel details to websites which only leaves the localbition option of meeting a stranger with a pocket full of cash!

Our system offers a safe, local, fast yet easy way to purchase Bitcoins at a regulated rate.

If successful, we will be able to promote Bitcoin in the UK as a easily and affordable means of payment and reduce the ton of scammers we have here at the moment.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:41:48 PM

@S1lverbox

I disagree - Limited company status has changed in the UK over the last few years.
Its no longer as limited as it suggests.... infact the director can face jail andd your house can be taken from you now!

It also proves that the directors identities are verified and the company is trading among others....
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

@S1lverbox

I disagree - Limited company status has changed in the UK over the last few years.
Its no longer as limited as it suggests.... infact the director can face jail andd your house can be taken from you now!

It also proves that the directors identities are verified and the company is trading among others....

Non of it is obvious and to chase someone, claimant have to do it privately. So LTD means still the same. Case against you as owner will be treated as private matter not public. So even police can't do anything.

And this part about identity-couldn't be more funny.

Post all details-private address and all details needed to chase you in case of scam. Can you do that?

And my understanding is that you looking for investors who will put money upfront so you can get rich?
Don't you have enough BTC to start up?

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 11:32:47 PM

@S1lverbox

Your information is wrong, very wrong and i must tell you you are very misinformed - if informed at all.
But I will not be drawn into petty arguments here.
I have place an invitation, those interested and wishing more details please feel free to ask questions here or ask me directly.

Those not interested, drunk or genuine timewasters - please go and ruin somebody efforts to start up a great business model.

PS - Any investor can have my identity papers - to suggest I post them online is ludicrous.
PPS - The reason i'm offering the investment this way is because Im a businessman with degrees and it makes business sense Smiley

Again I ask - Please only offer constructive criticism  Grin

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

Again I ask - Please only offer constructive criticism  Grin

Constructive criticism which is no questions?  
You start avoiding answering questions.
Basically because you business man, you not going to risk your cash but investors?

Sorry but have genuine concern about start up like yours.
You are aware that there is already place to buy BTC.
There are ATM in uk and there is more ways of buying bitcoins.

I'm not going dig around you to stop your business grow. But obvious is that if you asking for money, your site selling pre orders(because that's fact) and you have answer like above people will ask questions. Sorry if mine are not constructive and my knowledge is limited.
As i said before LTD is nothing than number, and you paid for it to have it.

Good luck with your business, but make sure you selling something more than pre orders.
People are tired of that. Just check with users and you will see. If there are BTC on localbitcoins from trusted sellers, you think someone will pay you instead them?

Good luck and i hope this will become something what you would like to be and what people need it.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:05:46 AM

@s1lverbox

Place an order on the site - don't worry you will not be required to pay the invoice, but you may understand the concept.

A genuine customer can go straight to the local shop and pay and receive their bitcoins using this service.

There is only ONE Bitcoin ATM in the UK (its in London).

If I wanted to pay cash and didn't wish to meet a stranger - that's a long way to go to use an ATM if you live anywhere BUT London.

Anyway - I really haven't come on here to sell the service - I'll let marketing do that. I've simply posted on here with a straight forward investment offer.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

@s1lverbox

Place an order on the site - don't worry you will not be required to pay the invoice, but you may understand the concept.

A genuine customer can go straight to the local shop and pay and receive their bitcoins using this service.

There is only ONE Bitcoin ATM in the UK (its in London).

If I wanted to pay cash and didn't wish to meet a stranger - that's a long way to go to use an ATM if you live anywhere BUT London.

Anyway - I really haven't come on here to sell the service - I'll let marketing do that. I've simply posted on here with a straight forward investment offer.

Could you lower your fee? Localbitcoins is already cheaper and our fees are approximately 0.4% (at maximum) so I'm not sure how you'll remain competitive.

The paying via cash is nice, but not really all that essential...

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

@MrWDunne

I check localbitcoins daily.

Most are offering low fees but then ridiculous exchange rates (some nearly 50% more than the standard exchange rate).

How is that a good deal?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:28:57 AM

@MrWDunne

I check localbitcoins daily.

Most are offering low fees but then ridiculous exchange rates (some nearly 50% more than the standard exchange rate).

How is that a good deal?
We're an actual exchange, like bitstamp/kraken/etc.

And on localbitcoins right now, you can buy bitcoins with a 4% markup through a bank transfer.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:30:47 AM

Oh so you thought you would come on my post and trash it as a competitor because you don't like competition?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

Oh so you thought you would come on my post and trash it as a competitor because you don't like competition?
No, but these are the sort of questions investors should be asking.

Also, I mainly noted localbitcoins there, I don't own it.

Well done on attempting to trash my thread, "technically difficult". Well yes, it is an exchange. Hence why I am paying very experienced developers a lot of money.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:43:00 AM

In the UK a good percent of people use the same system as ours everyday to top up their telephone, pay their bills and buy their shopping from their local shopkeeper. Its a cash environment. Fast - Safe - Easy.

No bank account, no credit cards, no paypal, no  fuss.

Customers in the UK will identify the process as safe and trusted - and it is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: