Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment Opportunity  (Read 3345 times)
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

In the UK a good percent of people use the same system as ours everyday to top up their telephone, pay their bills and buy their shopping from their local shopkeeper. Its a cash environment. Fast - Safe - Easy.

No bank account, no credit cards, no paypal, no  fuss.

Customers in the UK will identify the process as safe and trusted - and it is.

Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible.

It would be appreciated if you didn't post shitty comments on my thread in reaction. Doesn't make you look very professional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
instant-bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

In the UK a good percent of people use the same system as ours everyday to top up their telephone, pay their bills and buy their shopping from their local shopkeeper. Its a cash environment. Fast - Safe - Easy.

Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible.

It would be appreciated if you didn't post shitty comments on my thread in reaction. Doesn't make you look very professional.

It wasn't very professional posting that shitty comment on my thread straight after I posted this thread!
Minutes later I found you had commercial interest and obviously wrote it as a reaction to a new comer in the market.
Its not very nice - is it?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

It wasn't very professional posting that shitty comment on my thread straight after I posted this thread!
Minutes later I found you had commercial interest and obviously wrote it as a reaction to a new comer in the market.
Its not very nice - is it?
We're not on the market, neither are you.

I came here and pointed out a couple of holes for your investors. If you want to do so on mine you are welcome, as is anyone however please make an actual point.

Anyhow, my point "Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible."

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:08:23 AM

In fact, on a more positive note we could work with you to enable you to make it a two way system. Which would eliminate one of the bigger holes.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

What holes???

Its a win, win for any investor with nothing to lose.
The investment is to cover BTC infux not working capital.

If someone has Bitcoin lying about doing nothing, it gives them an opportunity to earn on it until they need it.
This is a win, win for my company too as it means I will not need as much working capital put aside to cover orders.

Simple, effective, good business.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:14:17 AM

By holes I mean why customers would/wouldn't use it. Its a hard business model to lose on yes. The other factor is trust, which can always be an issue.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

I agree. Trust.

Would you feel safer buying from a stranger in a pub or sending money to someone you don't know.....
OR handing your cash to your local shopkeeper who says hello to you every morning?

I know where my monies going... that's the whole point of this business model.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:27:27 AM

I agree. Trust.

Would you feel safer buying from a stranger in a pub or sending money to someone you don't know.....
OR handing your cash to your local shopkeeper who says hello to you every morning?

I know where my monies going... that's the whole point of this business model.

Except with localbitcoins you don't meet a stranger in a pub. You send a bank transfer and a 4% markup

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:35:12 AM

Lot of people meet up and exchange.
Lots of people are not happy doing a bank transfer at any %

What I am saying is there is a rather large gap in the UK market for a service to provide Bitcoins whereby EVERYONE has easy, acceptable access.

That's easily identified as an already working model for most products and services - that's cash and a local store.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

Hello,

I agree the service will definitely add value to a country where bitcoin and bitcoin trading is flourishing. Nobody is being forced to pay the extra fee and can use local bitcoin or other services but at the same time some people chose to do things differently.
Its the same reason why i would buy an SL 63 AMG Mercedes and add custom black rims and wheels to it. I dont need to do it but i still will because i would like my car to be different.
As per the trust issue, i believe someone who has put in so much time and money in making a beautiful website wouldn't just do it to scam people on this forum.
Not that i am vouching for the service or anything, i am just clearly stating that the guy needs to be given a change to be innocent till he is proven guilty.
I am really interested in the investment and depending on the return i would like to invest in the setup.
Please let me know the details.

Goodluck

Duke

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

Hello,

I agree the service will definitely add value to a country where bitcoin and bitcoin trading is flourishing. Nobody is being forced to pay the extra fee and can use local bitcoin or other services but at the same time some people chose to do things differently.
Its the same reason why i would buy an SL 63 AMG Mercedes and add custom black rims and wheels to it. I dont need to do it but i still will because i would like my car to be different.
As per the trust issue, i believe someone who has put in so much time and money in making a beautiful website wouldn't just do it to scam people on this forum.
Not that i am vouching for the service or anything, i am just clearly stating that the guy needs to be given a change to be innocent till he is proven guilty.
I am really interested in the investment and depending on the return i would like to invest in the setup.
Please let me know the details.

Goodluck

Duke

Thank you Duke,
I'll forward you more info in the morning or your quite welcome to call me at the office on Tuesday.
You can also register now if you wish, it only takes a minute and there is no requirement to upload funds to register.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

There is only ONE Bitcoin ATM in the UK (its in London).

I do understand you have limited info where /what and when. Please check below:

https://spend-co.in/listings/bitcoin-atm-the-vape-lab/

https://spend-co.in/listings/buy-bitcoins-from-atm/

It seems its not only one ATM

Plus bunch other sites which offers BTC for low price.

As i stated before you selling Pre orders and nothing going to explain any of it.

Most people on localbitcoin (in my case) are trusted and i can buy BTC without moving from chair.

You doing marketing by not answering questions. This is great strategy but people not stupid here.

Good luck-will watch this thread. Seems interesting.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:23:42 PM

@S1lverbox,

You seem to be repeating yourself in a bid to ruin this thread as you are not comfortable with competition.

Your petty remarks and attacks show everyone on here that your business is either..

1) doing well and your trying to protect it

OR

2) your struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area - and your tying to protect it.

I suggest its the latter.

Either way - why don't you stop trying to ruin my post now and let interested people a chance to communicate

Many thanks
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:39:37 PM

@S1lverbox,

You seem to be repeating yourself in a bid to ruin this thread as you are not comfortable with competition.

Your petty remarks and attacks show everyone on here that your business is either..

1) doing well and your trying to protect it

OR

2) your struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area - and your tying to protect it.

I suggest its the latter.

Either way - why don't you stop trying to ruin my post now and let interested people a chance to communicate

Many thanks

I dont own any business which could be in competition with yours.
Secondly, just two post above you mention there is one ATM while i prove there is more than one. So who's struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area?

Maybe start answering questions and maybe stop avoiding general chat about your business? I saw few things, few businesses and guess what, most of the time when someone is doing what you doing(avoiding answers, accusing others of competition etc) business seems legit at the beginning but later...
Let see:

*Your site is nice and your business is registered BUT you asking money for pre orders(that's what your website says).
*You business man so you looking for INVESTORS who will put money(BTC) and you will just harvest fees and this way your business is risk free for you but not for investors.

You rather accuse me of working for competition or ruining your thread because? This part i don't understand, have you got something to hide?
BTCtalk is full of genuine businesses, im not saying that your is not. But if you trying marketing your site you should maybe start answering for some questions.
I did repeat myself because you avoided, ignored my questions which are logic when someone who just joined starting thread about BTC-money ETC.

As i said, good luck with your site but your way of this conversation is no where near of legit business and marketing which will create money and will fill gap in UK market.
Who knows, maybe i will use your way to buy bitcoins but at this stage i don't feel comfortable to do any business with your site.

Maybe thanks to users like me NEWBIE and people who have no TECH knowledge will think to ask question instead sending money to you.

Or maybe you just waiting for NEWBIES and their lack of knowledge to send you money without asking questions. Sorry but i'm not one of them and i have full right to ask questions and ask for answers.
... let interested people a chance to communicate
I am interested so why i cannot ask questions? Are you gonna treat every user who has similar question as me same way?

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:49:17 PM

@Stupidbox

Please don't use the newbie card ! - Doesn't wash with me.

Now your saying your not in the business - yesterday you said you was and I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too.

Your right, Time will tell - The site launches in a week and I'll expect (but won't wait) for your apology.

I have answered your questions - you just have not bothered to accept my answers.

Like I said - Please move on now and let other people have a chance to talk.

======================================================

A big thank you and welcome aboard to those who have registered and deposited today as investors.

I will be limiting investment so that those who have invested get a good share of the profits.

Those interested please head over to www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/

Thank You

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:11:00 PM

@Stupidbox

Now your saying your not in the business - yesterday you said you was and I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too.

I think you have problems with memory. My signature is still the same since like 4 weeks. The only site which i tried to promote is directory for businesses accepting crypto currency.

Nothing changed.

Nice try with this: " I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too"

Now you have my full attention and trust me i will not miss a thing.

Newbie card...You did answer to my questions? I don't see any answers for my questions. And anyone who can read in english probably cannot see it either.

Can you post your wallet so i can check your so called deposits?

I don't believe that you just started and people send you BTC just like that.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:12:37 PM

@Stupidbox

I think you have problems with memory. My signature is still the same since like 4 weeks. The only site which i tried to promote is directory for businesses accepting crypto currency.

Nothing changed.

Nice try with this: " I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too"

Now you have my full attention and trust me i will not miss a thing.

Newbie card...You did answer to my questions? I don't see any answers for my questions. And anyone who can read in english probably cannot see it either.

Can you post your wallet so i can check your so called deposits?

@Stupidbox

Your right, Time will tell - The site launches in a week and I'll expect (but won't wait) for your apology.

I have answered your questions - you just have not bothered to accept my answers.

Like I said - Please move on now and let other people have a chance to talk.

======================================================

A big thank you and welcome aboard to those who have registered and deposited today as investors.

I will be limiting investment so that those who have invested get a good share of the profits.

Those interested please head over to www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/

Thank You
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

@Stupidbox

^^^A businessman with class...^^^

If you so legit, why low ball like that?

YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL APOLOGIES YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS IF THIS WILL BE WHAT YOU SAYING IT IS.

I even will become your customer to check how easily this would be to get BTC.

For now it's good looking site and few words from someone who get's irritate because few questions has been asked.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:23:21 PM

@Stupidbox

^^^A businessman with class...^^^

Very sorry - As a Director ,  sometimes I get to say what I mean.

Its made everyone in the office laugh Smiley

Also - thank you for your continued support on here by posting and keeping my advert alive at the top.
Its been very productive for us.
Thanks
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

WOW -

Must say tough crowd on here.

You know its any wonder how Bitcoin startup companies get a foot in the door when they are shot down and bullied on forums like this.

I think Bitcoin forums like this should be supporting new startups and offering encouragement and constructive advice.

Here some facts....

I have degrees in Computer Science and Business Studies along with 20 years experience in the business which includes 4 years with a UK bank as a fraud investigator.

I personally built www.instant-bitcoins.com , its investor center and admin control panels using php code which I self taut myself many years ago.

One of my companies is contracted to manage servers for several large companies in the UK.

I think you will agree, I have not spent alot of time and money on this Bitcoin Startup on a whim but in fact done my homework.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: