Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
Kenobi27

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Anyone with any long term price projections for I0/IXC? Probably a stupid question of course.

let's dream on  Cool

I0 250k
IX 50k

2020 target

Nice... is that Satoshis or Dollars  Grin Grin Grin

What the hell am I going to do with a billion $$$
Sounds like a lot of work... ;}

Hahaha.  Funny but yeah, with that much money comes much work and accountability.

And the answer is $.

Maybe I could put it in Coinbase Custody or Coinbase Index Fund...
Safe harbour. I'd probably have to make myself into and Institution though.
Or at least a Foundation...
Interesting that they pivoted to Instos after the bcash debacle...
They were more than happy to take in the retail money on the runnup
but now it seems they are fully big money focused.
Something must be afoot... This stuff can't be scaled out without a master plan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

I0Coin is a pruned chain in its full 2.4 GB of the full 80 GB Bitcoin chain.

Bitcoin's "pruned chain" is about 2.4 GB as of January 2018.  I0Coin is a pruned chain of the BTC pruned chain at 425 mb.

Double pruned, but still the same.

If you want to make things simple, just look at the raw block data.  It's clear as day.  That's why I wrote 2 articles about Devcoin and the real root of merge mining.

BTC is just a ledger.

From the many one, from one, the source
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:52:13 AM

The only stack dumping is the top stack on Cryptopia (under distribution).

Just have to mention that.  Quite relevant.  A.I. trading is real.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

I'll buy 45k I0C and go to the street! I'm tired of this manipulation of these ridiculous tokens! I'll make a bet! Either I become a millionaire in 7 days or good luck at all, at least it will be 45k I0C in less in circulating! Grin Embarrassed
Good luck guys.

Millionaire in 7 days off investing a few K?  I like your enthusiasm. This is crypto!  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

154k i0 left for sale on the entire planet.

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley

Don't be greedy now Vlad.Leave some for the minions.Think of the children.We all have to eat.

█████████████████████
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Could do with a good dump back to where it started.For the benefits of decentralization of course.It might even tempt me to buy a few more ...just for research purposes of course.

█████████████████████
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Could do with a good dump back to where it started.For the benefits of decentralization of course.It might even tempt me to buy a few more ...just for research purposes of course.
Dump? Haha well, try do it, I assure you that you will not be able to buy at those levels that you bought $I0C! Happy are those who bought in 400 sat or less! Here on the street has wi-fi!
Either way, there is no liquidity, buy now and wait for the next few days! Vlad, is July 19th a normal day?
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I’ll give you guys a few days to buy them before I eat them all up.  Smiley

Atta baby.

Do it by the time I'm done celebrating the 4th =P

People have had 7 years to buy.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Research purposes?  Haha, gotta use that one, it sounds so decentralized. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

Dump? Haha well, try do it, I assure you that you will not be able to buy at those levels that you bought $I0C! Happy are those who bought in 400 sat or less! Here on the street has wi-fi!
Either way, there is no liquidity, buy now and wait for the next few days! Vlad, is July 19th a normal day?

No day in crypto is a normal day.  Wink

That said, I have seen the F U T U R E and IT.  IS.  COMING.   Grin

TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies. In the Medium article linked below, "Daniel Treccia" (Probably Vlad2Vlad) says that Open SSL is the only way forward if cryptos are to be integrated into Visa cards and whatever, since only that is compliant with the "PCI DSS 1.2.3":

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/reminder-about-visa-mastercard-bitcoin-debit-cards-bd7db09b60e5

But if you read the documents on PCI DSS 1.2.3, it clearly states multiple times that SSL is very unsecure:

"Note that some protocol implementations (such as SSL, SSH v1.0, and early TLS) have known vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to gain control of the affected system."

"Note: SSL/early TLS is not considered strong cryptography and may not be used as a security control, except by POS POI terminals that are verified as not being susceptible to known exploits and the termination points to which they connect as defined in Appendix A2."

Source:

https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PCI_DSS_v3-2-1.pdf

Furthermore, Daniel several times cites and links to a white paper from zerocoin.org, and uses it in his argumentation. However, that white paper doesn't even pertain to I0C, but is instead the "old version" of Zcash, as they clearly state on their webpage:

From their webpage: "Zerocash, the protocol that succeeded Zerocoin, is being developed into a full-fledged digital currency, Zcash."

Here's the link to the white paper from zerocoin.org, which Daniel/Vlad2Vlad "thinks" (wants you to think) is the white paper of I0C (which actually doesn't even have a white paper):

http://zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

And here's the articles written by Daniel/Vlad2Vlad, where he talks about the white paper:

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/jeff-garziks-met-comes-from-the-zero-i0-address-d3ca6d8613c2

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/the-real-bitcoin-i0c-hash-160-matches-dvc-public-key-output-to-bitcoin-8d6262f2c9e2

I like how he in one of the articles writes something to the effect of: "Nobody reads white papers nowadays" - while he himself brings up an entirely different white paper in several articles, that doesn't even pertain to I0C. Wakey wakey! Cheesy

And then there's the similar Hash 160 he talks about (ba507bae8f1643d2556000ca26b9301b9069dc6b) :

I might not be a dev, programmer or even a miner, but I'm not an idiot. Since I0C and BTC are being merge mined, it should be logical that there's a correlation between some hashes, addresses and what not. The two chains have to somehow communicate/work together in order for merge mining to be possible. So there's nothing weird about that at all.

And then there's the unsecure  https on izerocoin.org - I'm not gonna download and/or unzip anything from that page, and neither should you guys. The wallets probably contain viruses etc. so Vlad2Vlad or whoever is also behind this (could be more people), can install keyloggers and what not on your computers, so they can drain you totally. Be careful.

To all you potential victims out there - think about this: BTC has existed for almost 10 years now.. Isn't it a bit weird that none of the brilliant minds, or big miners or anyone at all have discovered this, if this was actually true? It's a bit like the Flat Earth theory.. Just random numbers and a lot of mumbo jumbo and buzzwords, but no actual substance - and then unknowing noobs only scratching the surface fall for it and pump the coin, and Vlad2Vlad will of course then dump it on them.

I also fell for it (Yes, I'm also a noob), but quickly got a bit suspicious, since it's too good to be true, so I started digging into it. Fortunately, I was able to sell at a small profit.  

KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

From what I can see here - http://mapofcoins.com/bitcoin - I0C is a clone of IXC, which is a fork of BTC.. So how can a clone of a fork of BTC be the "root" of all BTCs?

And in case I0C and IXC is essentially the same, shouldn't it still be IXC that is the real "root", since it's the fork and not just a clone of a fork?

And then again.. How can a fork of BTC be more real than BTC? What about the pre-IXC era then?

Not a programmer, so would be nice íf some of you could give me some answers.

correct if I'm wrong but:

IXC is not a fork, is a clone of BTC + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC

merge mining of: BTC-IXC (the clone)-I0C (the clone of the clone + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC)-others (Devcoin, Namecoin)

3 kind of "trains" that can run on the same rails (blockchain) + (maybe some more trains or trainlike can run too (BTX, BCH, 0x, Nullex, Bitcoin AIR,... )

before BTC-IXC-I0C and others I think was only on a testnet stored now...mmm...inside the best chocolate hills?

first coin ready by now is I0C, then IXC, and last the pig BTC
Buzhou

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies...
It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong, but I'll not buy the tokens that you buy! If you made some profit, congratulations.
No one is forced to buy anything.
If you made a profit, stay in peace and follow your life, you are free to believe what you want, if you have already profited, you should not be here, because this is not a pump, prices have risen like this because nobody wants to sell...
There is no shilling and no one is talking to buy, this user vlad is old, he would be able to carry these coins at super high prices, but it is not the idea...
Go back to your tokens.

The price will drop! People will not buy at these prices!
I just anticipated... I'll be going on vacation...
TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies...
It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong, but I'll not buy the tokens that you buy! If you made some profit, congratulations.
No one is forced to buy anything.
If you made a profit, stay in peace and follow your life, you are free to believe what you want, if you have already profited, you should not be here, because this is not a pump, prices have risen like this because nobody wants to sell...
There is no shilling and no one is talking to buy, this user vlad is old, he would be able to carry these coins at super high prices, but it is not the idea...
Go back to your tokens.

You don't even address the points I made - which I think are very relevant to this whole thing. It's cognitive dissonance 101. Try to stay objective.

The reason I wrote it, is because I fucking hate scammers. They make the world a shitty place - both IRL and online.

At least they should debunk me if I'm being so awfully wrong about everything.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

Dismissal

Jim raises some great points, points I also considered. Very cultish. "We know things nobody else WANTS you to know! Buy now, Get RICH."

That merge mined coins would be connected by default is another logical explanation I was kicking around as well.

If this coin were legitimately what they are claiming it to be, it would have been bought up en masse already. Otherwise it would need to be intentionally hidden and necessitate some grand conspiracy.

You have to hand it to them, they really managed to create a great scam narrative.

KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:36:14 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies. In the Medium article linked below, "Daniel Treccia" (Probably Vlad2Vlad) says that Open SSL is the only way forward if cryptos are to be integrated into Visa cards and whatever, since only that is compliant with the "PCI DSS 1.2.3":

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/reminder-about-visa-mastercard-bitcoin-debit-cards-bd7db09b60e5

But if you read the documents on PCI DSS 1.2.3, it clearly states multiple times that SSL is very unsecure:

"Note that some protocol implementations (such as SSL, SSH v1.0, and early TLS) have known vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to gain control of the affected system."

"Note: SSL/early TLS is not considered strong cryptography and may not be used as a security control, except by POS POI terminals that are verified as not being susceptible to known exploits and the termination points to which they connect as defined in Appendix A2."

Source:

Furthermore, Daniel several times cites and links to a white paper from zerocoin.org, and uses it in his argumentation. However, that white paper doesn't even pertain to I0C, but is instead the "old version" of Zcash, as they clearly state on their webpage:

From their webpage: "Zerocash, the protocol that succeeded Zerocoin, is being developed into a full-fledged digital currency, Zcash."

Here's the link to the white paper from zerocoin.org, which Daniel/Vlad2Vlad "thinks" (wants you to think) is the white paper of I0C (which actually doesn't even have a white paper):

And here's the articles written by Daniel/Vlad2Vlad, where he talks about the white paper:

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/jeff-garziks-met-comes-from-the-zero-i0-address-d3ca6d8613c2

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/the-real-bitcoin-i0c-hash-160-matches-dvc-public-key-output-to-bitcoin-8d6262f2c9e2

I like how he in one of the articles writes something to the effect of: "Nobody reads white papers nowadays" - while he himself brings up an entirely different white paper in several articles, that doesn't even pertain to I0C. Wakey wakey! Cheesy

And then there's the similar Hash 160 he talks about (ba507bae8f1643d2556000ca26b9301b9069dc6b) :

I might not be a dev, programmer or even a miner, but I'm not an idiot. Since I0C and BTC are being merge mined, it should be logical that there's a correlation between some hashes, addresses and what not. The two chains have to somehow communicate/work together in order for merge mining to be possible. So there's nothing weird about that at all.

And then there's the unsecure  https on izerocoin.org - I'm not gonna download and/or unzip anything from that page, and neither should you guys. The wallets probably contain viruses etc. so Vlad2Vlad or whoever is also behind this (could be more people), can install keyloggers and what not on your computers, so they can drain you totally. Be careful.

To all you potential victims out there - think about this: BTC has existed for almost 10 years now.. Isn't it a bit weird that none of the brilliant minds, or big miners or anyone at all have discovered this, if this was actually true? It's a bit like the Flat Earth theory.. Just random numbers and a lot of mumbo jumbo and buzzwords, but no actual substance - and then unknowing noobs only scratching the surface fall for it and pump the coin, and Vlad2Vlad will of course then dump it on them.

I also fell for it (Yes, I'm also a noob), but quickly got a bit suspicious, since it's too good to be true, so I started digging into it. Fortunately, I was able to sell at a small profit.  

man be quiet...

I'm not fool, I had thougt the same as you in this months.

IF and I say IF is a scam,

yes it's really a good job, well for they,

this big effort for how much? millions? this coin had better time in value than now, so probably there was better time to scam people...or they will pump the price and than dump? well you still have time to ride the pump and sell! However at this price you could do a small bet with really high cap.
Have you fear of loose a bunch of hundreds?

I am more with of the truth writed in the medium articles by Daniel, the post and riddles of Vlad

I have a technical background but I can't find by myself the final proof tha let me scream eureka!

The technological problems that Daniel show are common problems in IT fields both software and hardware, they are everywhere and is a continous fight (cpu meltdown flaw for example?).

Anyway remeber the first thing:

Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Buzhou

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

You don't even address the points I made - which I think are very relevant to this whole thing. It's cognitive dissonance 101. Try to stay objective.

The reason I wrote it, is because I fucking hate scammers. They make the world a shitty place - both IRL and online.

At least they should debunk me if I'm being so awfully wrong about everything.
Vlad has been talking about these coins for years! The guy is holdler to 5 years! why would he wait 5 years? He invested more than 60 BTC in IXC! haha
Stay calm, the price will fall and has already fallen, unfortunately I'll not buy more, I already have a bag! If all else is zero, no problem! You talk about scammers, but I bet you have ETH tokens... And your arguments might be correct, anyway, good luck to all of you! I'm out of here and with an I0C bag.
I bought what I can lose! But I'd rather risk this old coin than tokens! I'm tired of tokens and false promises... Where are the core developers to explain those piles of coins that are not scrambled? Countless important people who contributed to the BTC contributed in those currencies!

Pray for the price to fall and that all fails, I assure you one thing! If this all works, I'll buy your country!
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Dismissal

Jim raises some great points, points I also considered. Very cultish. "We know things nobody else WANTS you to know! Buy now, Get RICH."

That merge mined coins would be connected by default is another logical explanation I was kicking around as well.

If this coin were legitimately what they are claiming it to be, it would have been bought up en masse already. Otherwise it would need to be intentionally hidden and necessitate some grand conspiracy.

You have to hand it to them, they really managed to create a great scam narrative.

Maybe you should read about DVC, I0C meeting in the same BTC pubkeyaddress.

Or just read everything I wrote until you get it.

You can be combative but I am literally just trying to help you and everyone else before the ship sails.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Source:

man be quiet...

I'm not fool, I had thougt the same as you in this months.

IF and I say IF is a scam,

yes it's really a good job, well for they,

this big effort for how much? millions? this coin had better time in value than now, so probably there was better time to scam people...or they will pump the price and than dump? well you still have time to ride the pump and sell! However at this price you could do a small bet with really high cap.
Have you fear of loose a bunch of hundreds?

I am more with of the truth writed in the medium articles by Daniel, the post and riddles of Vlad

I have a technical background but I can't find by myself the final proof tha let me scream eureka!

The technological problems that Daniel show are common problems in IT fields both software and hardware, they are everywhere and is a continous fight (cpu meltdown flaw for example?).

Anyway remeber the first thing:

Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.

Everything Jim is saying is similar enough to be misleading. If you are smart you won't take the bait.  Jim, this is exactly why I do not answer your questions - the intention of yours is to mislead.  I can tell that right away.  My intentions are to present facts and if the public picks up on those facts they could have a life changing amount of money in the end.

As for Vlad and I being the same person.  It's awfully weird how much I'd be talking to myself each day.  I won't address that.  But if you want a video of me I have no issues there either.  I am who I say I am.

I came along in 2017/18.  Vlad's posts intrigued me.  They date back to 2013.  My research goes further based off of his and since we began to directly speak in May 2018 its become even better and more proven with facts.

BTC is a ledger.  It does not mint its own coins.

26 journal entries of proof aren't enough?

Thanks Koabr and Buzhou for your support.  It doesn't matter if you buy or not - it is the truth and the truth will come out in time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: