Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

I think it is necessary to observe the development of this project, it should be successful ı will follow development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Nah I will hold a bag of this shit just so I can dump it on your ass later.Unlike you I can afford to lose a few BTC   Wink
I will have a good laugh when I take your lunch money later noob  Grin Grin Grin

Err, I got me a big bag - can we like coordinate the dumpathon?   Grin

Let me know when you want some more @ 3k-4k-5k-6k-7k-8k-9k   WWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Grin Grin

What??!??  Rat 🐀 is that you?   Roll Eyes

Can we please have just one more 9k sat gift run?  Got stuff to do.   Grin

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

Nah I will hold a bag of this shit just so I can dump it on your ass later.Unlike you I can afford to lose a few BTC   Wink
I will have a good laugh when I take your lunch money later noob  Grin Grin Grin

Err, I got me a big bag - can we like coordinate the dumpathon?   Grin

Let me know when you want some more @ 3k-4k-5k-6k-7k-8k-9k   WWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Grin Grin

What??!??  Rat 🐀 is that you?   Roll Eyes

Can we please have just one more 9k sat gift run?  Got stuff to do.   Grin

This is not a pump and dump coin.  Or a "message pump"

To think that would be lacking foresight and patience.

From the many one, from one, the source
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

are you listed  on exchanges?

Depends on how many sandwiches you got.

But anyway: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

Welcome.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:55:08 PM by Traxo
Merited by hornetsnest (2)

even find normal blocks of 1999? It's normal?  

Oh you mean "locktime"?
Apparently, it's an arbitrary value, so it's interpreted as a unix timestamp if value is 500000000 or higher (or a blockheight if less).
Basically it's the earliest "time" at which miners will accept the broadcast tx, and since 1999 is long behind us, miners can accept it anytime now.
Dan explained it in one of his own blogs, check it out!
It's normal... nothing to see here... move along.

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies.  

I might not be a dev, programmer or even a miner, but I'm not an idiot. Since I0C and BTC are being merge mined, it should be logical that there's a correlation between some hashes, addresses and what not. The two chains have to somehow communicate/work together in order for merge mining to be possible. So there's nothing weird about that at all.

To all you potential victims out there - think about this: BTC has existed for almost 10 years now.. Isn't it a bit weird that none of the brilliant minds, or big miners or anyone at all have discovered this, if this was actually true? It's a bit like the Flat Earth theory.. Just random numbers and a lot of mumbo jumbo and buzzwords, but no actual substance.

Yes, thanks.

I summoned Satoshi themselves, and they explained to us that BTC is the one mining I0Cs (well, if there were any left to mine, lol), and not vice-versa, lol.
Would you believe that!? Wow! What a twist!
Satoshi comes back from the dead just to put the final nail in the I0Cs coffin (and probably IXCs)!
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you have obtained your IXC and I0C!

We take as base the Roman numerals.
XBT, X is 10, about IXC where (IX) 9 is less than X, but XIC, (XI) 11 is greater than X!
9 inferior to God, 11 at the very least ignore the existence of God...

Yes,

IXcoin and I0coin are inferior to Bitcoin!
What about the merger? Wink

Rats and some animals are afraid of my name! Cool
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

XBT, X is 10, about IXC where (IX) 9 is less than X, but XIC, (XI) 11 is greater than X!

Yes,

Hahaha.  Your name was suspect from day one.

Interesting analogy.  Merger it is if that what it will take to be a Supernova. 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Yes,

Something like that.  But if that means we're waiting until September I am going to take a break from this place. Wink

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

Yes,

Something like that.  But if that means we're waiting until September I am going to take a break from this place. Wink

Ditto! 

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

even find normal blocks of 1999? It's normal?  

Oh you mean "locktime"?
Apparently, it's an arbitrary value, so it's interpreted as a unix timestamp if value is 500000000 or higher (or a blockheight if less).
Basically it's the earliest "time" at which miners will accept the broadcast tx, and since 1999 is long behind us, miners can accept it anytime now.
Dan explained it in one of his own blogs, check it out!
It's normal... nothing to see here... move along.

Pretty sure this whole thing is a scam/pump and dump. So many inconsistencies.  

I might not be a dev, programmer or even a miner, but I'm not an idiot. Since I0C and BTC are being merge mined, it should be logical that there's a correlation between some hashes, addresses and what not. The two chains have to somehow communicate/work together in order for merge mining to be possible. So there's nothing weird about that at all.

To all you potential victims out there - think about this: BTC has existed for almost 10 years now.. Isn't it a bit weird that none of the brilliant minds, or big miners or anyone at all have discovered this, if this was actually true? It's a bit like the Flat Earth theory.. Just random numbers and a lot of mumbo jumbo and buzzwords, but no actual substance.

Yes, thanks.

I summoned Satoshi themselves, and they explained to us that BTC is the one mining I0Cs (well, if there were any left to mine, lol), and not vice-versa, lol.
Would you believe that!? Wow! What a twist!
Satoshi comes back from the dead just to put the final nail in the I0Cs coffin (and probably IXCs)!

This guy is smart.Unfortunately I can only afford 2 merit points due to my rank.

People and sheople should note these comments above and quoted here to counter Dan's theory.

Will Dan respond to this poster's comments above?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

No, he will not.
Did you not notice how they quickly tried to bury it by quoting walls of other irrelevant text? Lol.
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

No, he will not.
Did you not notice how they quickly tried to bury it by quoting walls of other irrelevant text? Lol.

Classic let's saddle up and get out of Dodge  Grin Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

No, he will not.

Technically, we covered it in telegram.  Smiley

Start BUYING! 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

No, he will not.

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

Time, however, reveals all truths.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

No, he will not.

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

TRUTH!!! 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

No, he will not.

TRUTH!!! 

SO MUCH TRUTH!!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

No, he will not.

TRUTH!!! 

SO MUCH TRUTH!!!

True!

Yet so much willing blindness! 

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

Yes he does because he just debunked your theory.

No, I don't respond toirrelevance from the insider snark crew.

My post a week or 2 back actually does have relevance.All has come to pass.It pumped and then it was dumped.I also mentioned the relevant point about block rewards.

Time, however, reveals all truths

It already has.We now know the truth thanks to Traxo backed up with the relevant facts.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

At least Traxo gets it.  No, I don't respond to irrelevance from the insider snark crew.  It's just not worth the time.

Yes he does because he just debunked your theory.

No, I don't respond toirrelevance from the insider snark crew.

My post a week or 2 back actually does have relevance.All has come to pass.It pumped and then it was dumped.I also mentioned the relevant point about block rewards.

Time, however, reveals all truths

It already has.We now know the truth thanks to Traxo backed up with the relevant facts.

Yes, I'm sure he did.

My question is, are you an i0C holder?

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:20 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 10:54:01 AM by hornetsnest

Yes, I'm sure he did.

Of course he did.Glad you finally admit it.

My question is, are you an i0C holder?

I have bought a few different altcoins including i0 when they dump hard that have a pattern thats familiar to me.Its a profitable hobby but I dont pump them by telling fools they are going to replace bitcoin and I dont dump stacks of them on anyone either.I simply buy coins I think are going to go up listening to whatever chatter is out there and leave scatter them up the sell book for a decent profit.Works all the time.Then they ALWAYS go back to where they started for rinse and repeat.The only thing that is real when it comes to altcoins is the pump.Everything else is just irrelevant.TRUTH!!

The person who bought my whole stack off the sell book will probably sell them back to me for a fraction of what I sold them for later.I bought most of my coins between 300-400 sats.I still have a few thousand i0 sitting on the sell book anywhere between 1k-6k (Iaam realistic)and they are all free coins that cost me nothing.I ain't "here for the tech" when it comes to altcoins.

i0 is just another altcoin that has a high hashrate simply due to it being merge mined with bitcoin.It is of no significance and actually died at one stage in the early years.

There is no shortage of i0 coins out there because I have had thousands dumped into my orders without even one being removed from the sell book.Obviously there are large bagholders out there just waiting to offload their bags so this thing of there being a limited supply is just nonsense.What you see on the sell book is just the tip of the iceberg.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: