Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:06:53 AM

Source  :  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138917119943487488.html

Depot - arms - RISC OS w ARM chipset on Acorn Computers and others, RISC OS dual boot with RISC iX, Oracle Corporation and alliance Network Computer (NC) with various terms and versions. Came with RISC version renamed NCOS - Diskless like Stadia. Differ w fat client towers (PC).
General Mining Corp depot uses FireWire IEEE 1394 most likely. ARM chips went into handheld devices like the phones of today. App stores are depots. Depot comes from garner - archaic word from grain. Grain was early money. Devcoin is the most granular of coins - cuz it’s meant
to run with less and less costs while it’s value grows, but appears to have still been started (booted) before networks like this existed. Maybe why Italy ?? has en.bitcoin.it and fat host @MagicalTux ran it poorly until the cost/slower and slower network made it vanish
to work locally on edits while the public bitcoin network protocol was faster and longer as a “thin” client. The entire chain itself is too heavy and costly to transfer back and forth or to hold on a central server so splitting it up and renaming it while editing locally makes it
secure, it also runs on a fat client to be able to function a long time without connecting to the fat host while being able to download from the network. In the end this will be why CPU mining and “shitcoins” shell Italian coins? Will win. Dual boot. iX one more time and then
go online for good with the final production ready version and use smart phones to keep the network up using compatible chipsets. Genius.
Forgot to mention the “Source” of Italian ccTLD bitcoin wiki has a golden disc overlapped with an Orange bitcoin logo “burned in” to the page.
Depot is a noun that also comes from the act of depositing. A deposit into a bank for interest. Since there is no interest at the General Mining Corp depot the delivery fee to the carrier (one who transports the “deuterium” resource) is paid in GMC’s own currency and applied
against their devcoin-denominated debt. Using any coin besides Devcoin (the most granular) to pay debts owed in Devcoin causes error over time in the ledger. Plus this is paid in-house with company coin so no conversion fee is charged like banks who use forex rate tables. The
company then is rounding up in favor of GMC against devcoins when accepting its own payment and rounding up on its own side allowing dust to pile up creating a bigger problem if GMC is seen as more capital available to loan out (like banks did with CDOs) or the company starts
to report its capital available as cash on hand because it overreported its gains publicly only to crumble the system after enough transactions have been rounded up causing bubbles the pop worldwide. If the profit from a secondary market for GMC shares and so on pops up with the
Corp selling bonds and creating a false market without precision accounting and a fast enough velocity of money then it gets worse with a lot of people holding bags of things like Enron, Bear Sterns etc. however this is by design and all an act.
The depot still receives many deposits from miners that decide to transport its “deuterium” resource. If that value has been preserved and the granularity of devcoins are accounted for locally or privately somewhere then the system may finally be fluid enough to work. If the
resource stored and the movement of each cycle was mathematically accounted for on a “fathost” somewhere with accurate internal ledger and an alliance of orgs with a fallback option then the system may get work whenever the resource itself may be utilized to benefit the system.
Also bitcoin miner fees and others pricey alts are the false market because people see it narrowly as just digital cash and not as a combination of the aggregate and protocol that has yet to be realized. Those who hoard BTC because that’s all they believe (there truly aren’t many
will be diluted but the thing is, you’re probably waiting for what I’m waiting for to because you didn’t have to find out on your own and you contribute to it’s abstract and unique security at the very least. But soon, you will be paid. And paid gloriously!
Props to @jpmorgan and being the first to issue ADRs btw. Foreign entry to the markets takes time. Lifetimes.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 01:26:43 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (20)

Yeah I followed the link and read it but couldn't figure what to possibly say about it. Its very weird partly stream of consciousness maybe, partly puns on spelling even (shit coins as sh IT coins where IT means Italy), very strange.

Presumably from the same source as all that other weird stuff about secret links between DeVCoin blockchain and other blockchains?

Presumably from some failure to quite figure out what merged mining is?

Doesn't seem to have much if any relation to reality.

The rounding  of payments for DEUterium is trivial considering the interest rates on the debts the mining corps are paying off. Heck there is probably more "inaccuracy" in the kindly / generous treatment of multi-fleet shipments as a single shipment by taking the time of arrival (at the depot) of the first fleet to arrive as if they all had arrived at once, especially now that everyone is using slow but very economical of DEUterium fuel fleets of deathstars instead of large cargo ships. Evidently deathstars are mostly powered by gravitics so use way the heck less DEUterium as fuel for the delivery flights; but they are also a lot slower so it is days now rather than just hours between the arrivals even though they all set out within an hour or less of each other typically; so the laxness is now of days rather than just hours of interest. (The interest computations use hourly compounding.)

The thing is the debts are insanely huge to begin with for the most part, because mostly the mining corps are "Galactic Repo Corps" that repossessed abandoned colonies that had been abandoned for an Earth year or more back when the interest rate on their startup loans was 1% per Earth day (which was easily payable by anyone that actually worked at it, but compounds quate massively over a year of abandonment). So all the real original cost was long ago paid but just like on Earth it is really handy to have massive amount of debt out there paying interest. SInce it is pretty much all gravy though they can well afford to to allow these little bits of laxness. The important thing is despite the massive accumulation of interest over that initial year or more of abandonment, and since, the debts are still eventually going to be paid. No bankruptcies! The repo corps repo'd the abandoned corps and took over their debts. Some will take many Earth-years to pay off, some might end up causing the interest rates to again be reviewed, or of course maybe some new entrepeneurs will offer to refinance them at lower interest rates...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:12:24 PM

So are we waiting for Vircuex to be resolved for the value to come back?

Are you referring to this?   https://twitter.com/satoshi0x/status/1138923475941437440

I don't understand why you are so bothered about these tweets really but this is probably what he is referring to;

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitcoin-zero-finding-the-orphan-of-apollo-giving-it-a-future-4ae9096f16cd

Then we talked about 21e8 and how tokens like Mainframe exist only after funding from the 0x00 “Izerocoin” hash public key. This hash public key is also seen before BTC block 0, ETC block 0, as well as at the base of merge mining — where I0Coin is the mainchain and its auxpow DVC sends coins to the BTC ledger which we know are unspent IOU’s to be claimed by I0Coin using op_codes via Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol mentions the intentional leaving out of turing completeness in Bitcoin script. Once enabled, these op_codes will send value from the BTC ledger back to I0Coin via OP_Return, which comes with every I0Coin block reward.
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:42:13 PM

I don't understand why you are so bothered about these tweets really but this is probably what he is referring to;

Say what?Who says I am bothered about tweets??All I did was ask a simple question.I didn't think it was going be so complicated to get a simple answer.Yeah that's probably what he meant but who knows  Roll Eyes

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:49:30 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

.......and we can't see it anymore Roll Eyes

What a lame excuse...

Here, let me help:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1138917119943487488.html

Good job Vlad came out of retirement and gave you those 50 merit points before link broke.No refunds Grin Grin

Opps, we can't access this thread!
Thread Reader is not authorized to see this thread. It is probably a private account.
Thread can be unaccessable because:

The thread was deleted on Twitter by the author or by Twitter
    The Twitter account was deleted by the author or by Twitter
    The Twitter account was banned by the author or by Twitter
    The author blocked us on Twitter or it's a private account

Content on Twitter can be deleted at anytime!

Archive it to PDF before that happens! Become a Premium member and save great threads to PDF before it gets deleted!

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

I'm private because I'm trying to get a real world job chillout you bums. Smiley

From the many one, from one, the source
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

Vircurex simply stopped listing us, I guess there was at one point a loss of some bitcoins but all the DVC, I0C and IXC was able to be withdrawn no problem.

The biggest loss, for me at least, was Cryptsy. Over 134 bitcoins lost there that had been the buy-sides.

Lost hundreds of thousands of IXC and hundreds of millions of DVC in that one.

Now Cryptopia has gone, with lots of IXC and I0C and the bitcoins that were their buy-sides.

So now I am hoping to get some good trading going on HORIZON and Stellar.

It is true though that after DVC was not on Vircurex anymore its price fell below one satoshi so it really has not been practical since then to do DVC/BTC pairings.

I think by now though DVC is paired against pretty much ALL of the assets shown at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ and any that it isn't yet point out to me s maybe I somehow managed to miss some.

-MarkM-

Thanks for the recap.

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:31:17 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (1)

I'm private because I'm trying to get a real world job chillout you bums. Smiley

Congratulations.Yes yes give up the conspiracy theories and go get a real job.With real job nobody can then say "Go get a real job ya bum"

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 05:00:57 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (5)

Congratulations.Yes yes give up the conspiracy theories and go get a real job.With real job nobody can then say "Go get a real job ya bum"

You calling me a bum means literally nothing to me.

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:39:51 PM

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

I didn't call you a bum.If you don't understand humour that's not my fault.Hey you called us bums in your initial comment and nobody got all sensitive about it.Relax a bit and stop taking all this back and forth so seriously.Anyway helps our post count and heres some merit for you Wink #Stayclassy #takeiteasy

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 08:27:32 PM

You calling my findings conspiracy theories gives credit to it being a theory and not just an educated guess - which are called hypotheses.  In case you didn't know.

So thank you!

I didn't call you a bum.If you don't understand humour that's not my fault.Hey you called us bums in your initial comment and nobody got all sensitive about it.Relax a bit and stop taking all this back and forth so seriously.Anyway helps our post count and heres some merit for you Wink #Stayclassy #takeiteasy

Thank you for the merit. Job hunt unsuccessful, so I plan on making my tweets public again soon. =P

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:25:49 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Besides Altilly, which are other exchanges that is listed I0C? The loss of visibility in CoinMarketCap simply showed us how decadent things will end. It's the end of a dream. Or does the American dream never die? Cool
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:29:03 AM

I0C can be traded on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/ and http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/

Also it looks like a group or civilisation, possibly to be known as the I0nians, is forming in the Galactic Milieu which hopes to adopt I0Coin as their currency, much like the IXians have been trying to do for IXCoin, so the dream is far from dead.

Basically this involves the clan, guild, nation, civilisation or whatever they are going to call themselves forming a treasury of "reserves" which when it gets to a decent size we can divide by 21 million (or however many I0Coins there actually are) to figure out the value of an I0Coin instead of trying to figure it out from whatever prices people have managed to get for one lately on some random exchange or exchanges.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 09:59:13 PM

I0C can be traded on the HORIZON and STELLAR platforms, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/ and http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/

Also it looks like a group or civilisation, possibly to be known as the I0nians, is forming in the Galactic Milieu which hopes to adopt I0Coin as their currency, much like the IXians have been trying to do for IXCoin, so the dream is far from dead.

Basically this involves the clan, guild, nation, civilisation or whatever they are going to call themselves forming a treasury of "reserves" which when it gets to a decent size we can divide by 21 million (or however many I0Coins there actually are) to figure out the value of an I0Coin instead of trying to figure it out from whatever prices people have managed to get for one lately on some random exchange or exchanges.

-MarkM-

I like the sound of that. I like it a lot.

-Ionian Dan.

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

The sales walls are small. It would be so interesting if old whales showed up and dumped their I0C. Is this Galactic Milieu still active? I could not register.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 01:19:18 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 01:31:44 AM by markm

The sales walls are small. It would be so interesting if old whales showed up and dumped their I0C. Is this Galactic Milieu still active? I could not register.

Where/how did you attempt to register for the Galactic Milieu?

The only free-as-in-beer rabbit-hole left is the CrossCiv server...

Also, I have lost too much of the treasuries used to "back" our coins to fly-by-night exchanges, so plan to try to stay mostly on HORIZON and STELLAR platforms myself.

-MarkM-

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:07:46 AM

I0Coin is now even more a part of the Galactic Milieu game.

It became pretty clear over the years that trying to reply upon "exchanges" to figure out the value per coin was simply not working, as well as leading to repeated losses of the coins and of whatever it was paired up against in such exchanges, often bitcoin. So not only were we losing massive amounts of the coins we were also losing massive amounts of the bitcoins that were intended, by sitting on the buy-side of order-books as buy offers, to uphold the coin's value.

So finally the Ionians have gotten their I0C Holdings treasury account to the point where dividing the value of that treasury by the number of I0Coins minted we arrive at a reasonable value per coin.

Thus here are the Latest Rates values of many of the Galactic Milieu's coins and assets, expressed in I0Coins at that calculated value of an I0Coin:

BBQrate=.00030978
sBCErate=312.40346488
sBCIrate=43.10466939
sBMCrate=44.87753746
sBRFrate=50.05514321
BTCrate=136375.43582595
CDNrate=30.08774180
CLCrate=.02655825
sCMCrate=44.02113610
sCRFrate=900.93006879
CZBrate=.19430744
DVCrate=.00249095
sDVCrate=2034.94731082
FBXrate=.09734061
sGDCrate=2149.26109141
sGFCrate=7667.96307175
sGHCrate=549.69453983
GMCrate=41.93805426
GPLrate=23.17557110
GPL2rate=18.18167185
sGRCrate=2369.06008777
GRFrate=67.30029934
GRPrate=.26358978
sGRPrate=10.80491492
I0Crate=1.00000000
IXCrate=1.01663610
LTCrate=913.16991820
MBCrate=57.31914995
NKLrate=1.05046452
NMCrate=9.52309663
SPICErate=24.08880075
TBXrate=.09734061
UFCrate=.02565821
UKBrate=28.34387870
UNSrate=29.90061849
USFrate=.01061714
XGGrate=.06082573

This no longer has anything to do with the pathetically under-valued rates seen lately on such third-party website-style exchanges as I know of.

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 09:35:47 PM

So thank you!

Thank you for the merit. Job hunt unsuccessful, so I plan on making my tweets public again soon. =P

Blue collar work won’t do?  You can find that in 24 hours.  Builds character.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 09:38:34 PM

Besides Altilly, which are other exchanges that is listed I0C? The loss of visibility in CoinMarketCap simply showed us how decadent things will end. It's the end of a dream. Or does the American dream never die? Cool

If America stays great then the dream lives on.  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Stakeey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:50:41 PM

Is it PoS or PoW ?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: