Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81914 times)
Hasithari

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 01:25:17 PM
Merited by kickback (1)

The project supported by an experienced and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 03:59:58 PM

The project supported by an experienced and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they succeed.

Thanks new goym, I’m sure you researched the entire team and project.  I hold DVC and it was the first coin I actually bought until I looked around and did research 12-16 hours per day and found another coin.  My only issue with DVC, given the max supply, is that freiexchange really needs to add another market, LTC, FRC, or whatever works.  They’re working on it, they have a top quality ex blocksteam dev so succeed.  Then I may, God willing, buy up 10 of the supply.  Just cuz.   Kiss

*You have a Croat hax0r on your team you’re greatly underutilizing.  He works for me but I’ll lend him out (like Ronaldo) for a $5,000 btc loan.   Grin

Gracias amigos. 

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
aini97

Activity: 644

https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 03:26:13 AM

an extraordinary onament about the greatness of coins that can be combined with bitcoin which even has almost the same thing as bitcoin which is so famous in the universe in recent decades, as well as I0coin in the past, many of which I have read even have the exact same expression. interesting to read, and hopefully this I0coin really has something like you mentioned earlier

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2021, 08:15:41 AM

an extraordinary onament about the greatness of coins that can be combined with bitcoin which even has almost the same thing as bitcoin which is so famous in the universe in recent decades, as well as I0coin in the past, many of which I have read even have the exact same expression. interesting to read, and hopefully this I0coin really has something like you mentioned earlier

I0Coin will be big.  On top of Bitcoin not by making its supply 10x.

nisakhairun

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:57:18 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2), hornetsnest (1)

I0coin's greatness can really be classified as good, besides having a high hash power it can also impress everyone who sees it.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 12:26:18 AM

How is I0coin these days? Anyone sync up a wallet lately? I saw it on coinmill and it's coming up as XIC ticker. Does that need to be updated or something? Euro is coming up as XBT there too.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 03:42:48 PM

How is I0coin these days? Anyone sync up a wallet lately? I saw it on coinmill and it's coming up as XIC ticker. Does that need to be updated or something? Euro is coming up as XBT there too.

What?  That has to be a serious error. I0C seem smooth with no updates or repairs for years.  That’s one solid chain with big hash. 

kickback

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:38:40 PM

What?  That has to be a serious error. I0C seem smooth with no updates or repairs for years.  That’s one solid chain with big hash. 

Yeah it reminded me of that xic coin you mentioned before and was wondering if it had something to do with the riddle. Maybe i0coin is mark of beast or something Cheesy
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 05:48:53 PM

Yeah it reminded me of that xic coin you mentioned before and was wondering if it had something to do with the riddle. Maybe i0coin is mark of beast or something Cheesy

That’s not an official site for iso tickers.  The euro is now Bitcoin?  Both are wrong.  I wish i0C was the mark, I wouldn’t have to worry about the next phase. 

kickback

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 08:28:19 PM

That’s not an official site for iso tickers.  The euro is now Bitcoin?  Both are wrong.  I wish i0C was the mark, I wouldn’t have to worry about the next phase. 

That's true. I think XE .com is the best place to check in future. What next phase?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2021, 07:30:28 AM
Merited by kickback (1)

That's true. I think XE .com is the best place to check in future. What next phase?

Ixcoin going mainstream and changing symbol to XIC but probably used publicly as Xi( exact inverse of IX). I’m hoping we can do a dual wallet with parallel chains, IX and XI.  You’ll also get the real Bitcoin probably commonly used publicly as X but for iso probably XTB (read it backwards, BTX, that’s the electronic cash real Bitcoin).  I doubt BTC’s XBT will be taken by anyone it’s too dirty and tainted and Bitcoin at best will be a niche coin.  BSV is more of an infrastructure coin than pure electronic cash per Satoshi’s white paper but it too will be huge but on a % basis BTX and IXC if you can find any will make magnitudes more money.  Of course, I have some good XTB domains.  And even better Xi and IX ones.  Now I just have to be right.  Ha! 

Vlad

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 02:40:57 PM

What?  That has to be a serious error. I0C seem smooth with no updates or repairs for years.  That’s one solid chain with big hash.  

That’s not an official site for iso tickers.  The euro is now Bitcoin?  Both are wrong.  I wish i0C was the mark, I wouldn’t have to worry about the next phase.  

Ixcoin going mainstream and changing symbol to XIC but probably used publicly as Xi( exact inverse of IX). I’m hoping we can do a dual wallet with parallel chains, IX and XI.  You’ll also get the real Bitcoin probably commonly used publicly as X but for iso probably XTB (read it backwards, BTX, that’s the electronic cash real Bitcoin).  I doubt BTC’s XBT will be taken by anyone it’s too dirty and tainted and Bitcoin at best will be a niche coin.  BSV is more of an infrastructure coin than pure electronic cash per Satoshi’s white paper but it too will be huge but on a % basis BTX and IXC if you can find any will make magnitudes more money.  Of course, I have some good XTB domains.  And even better Xi and IX ones.  Now I just have to be right.  Ha!  

Vlad

IXC is floating around on a server in the boot of a tesla in low orbit powered with a solar panel and a battery with a shady dog sitting behind the wheel. Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 01:03:23 PM

What?  That has to be a serious error. I0C seem smooth with no updates or repairs for years.  That’s one solid chain with big hash.  

That’s not an official site for iso tickers.  The euro is now Bitcoin?  Both are wrong.  I wish i0C was the mark, I wouldn’t have to worry about the next phase.  

Ixcoin going mainstream and changing symbol to XIC but probably used publicly as Xi( exact inverse of IX). I’m hoping we can do a dual wallet with parallel chains, IX and XI.  You’ll also get the real Bitcoin probably commonly used publicly as X but for iso probably XTB (read it backwards, BTX, that’s the electronic cash real Bitcoin).  I doubt BTC’s XBT will be taken by anyone it’s too dirty and tainted and Bitcoin at best will be a niche coin.  BSV is more of an infrastructure coin than pure electronic cash per Satoshi’s white paper but it too will be huge but on a % basis BTX and IXC if you can find any will make magnitudes more money.  Of course, I have some good XTB domains.  And even better Xi and IX ones.  Now I just have to be right.  Ha!  

Vlad

IXC is floating around on a server in the boot of a tesla in low orbit powered with a solar panel and a battery with a shady dog sitting behind the wheel. Cool

Snap!  You just found Vlad’s 400k Ixc drive.  Meh, nobody is gonna down a rocket for a penny coin.  😬
hornetsnest

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:52:18 PM

I0coin (I0C)
The Best Choice In Digital Currency

izerocoin.org

Forum | Wiki | Github | Reddit

MeMiCA

Wallet download
0.12.0.1 Windows executables
0.12.0.1 Windows executables signature
0.12.0.1 Source

Specifications
Launched: August 15, 2011
Algorithm: SHA-256
Max Coins: 21 million
Block Time: 90 seconds (1.5 mins)
Retarget: 120 blocks (3 hours)
Reward: see latest "Generation" tx
Difficulty Chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/i0c/#@diff
Premined: Zero Premine
Transaction Confirmations: 6
Merge Mined with Bitcoin

--- Buy I0coin Here ---

Exchanges
FreiExchange
Interstellar Decentralized Exchange (more info)

--------------------------

Pools
Bitparking
P2Pool ( Website | Guide )

Block Explorers
cryptoID

I "zero" coin.  Zero premine.  Zero inflation by 2018.  Zero gimmicks.  I0coin doesn't play games with your money.

I0coin is merge mined with Bitcoin to produce a massive network hash rate and an energy efficient mining environment.  Very little extra energy is required to generate I0coins and secure its block chain.  I0coin's huge hash rate means it is the most secure crypto-currency with a block time under 10 minutes.  Its network hash rate ranks consistently in the top 5% compared to ALL other crypto-currencies.  Besides being very secure, I0coin has a very low rate of inflation because it's mostly mined already.  This guarantees the price will not be devalued due to new coins being circulated, as is the case with many other crypto-currencies.  In fact, many of the most popular cryptos don't even have a maximum coin cap.  They will be produced forever, and their price will suffer just like fiat currencies have for decades.

I0coin is almost an exact clone of Bitcoin with just a few changes.  The primary difference is a much faster block time, 1.5 minutes, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes.  Thus, I0coin will reach its 21 million maximum coin total much faster.  I0coin will generate 99% of its coins by March 2015, compared to 2032 for Bitcoin.

I0coin doesn't use risky gimmicks or add useless features which only make it harder to maintain a reliable network.   The goal of the I0coin development team is to stay up to date with Bitcoin releases to ensure I0coin is a very stable, low risk digital currency.  I0coin changes benefit from being tested and proven on Bitcoin first.

I0coin makes an excellent choice when the high security of Bitcoin is desired, but faster block times are needed.  It's perfect for vendors because transactions are confirmed fast.  It also enables I0coin to have higher transaction throughput.  Bitcoin devs have been expressing concern over their transaction volume hitting a ceiling soon.  I0coin has a much higher ceiling because it processes its transactions every 1.5 minutes instead of every 10 minutes.

Fast block times make for a great platform for financial extensions like Colored Coins, Counterparty, and Mastercoin.  I0coin's lower price means it can support smart contracts and smart assets for a much lower cost than Bitcoin.

bump  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kickback

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:30:18 AM

I0coin (I0C)
The Best Choice In Digital Currency

izerocoin.org

Forum | Wiki | Github | Reddit

MeMiCA

Wallet download
0.12.0.1 Windows executables
0.12.0.1 Windows executables signature
0.12.0.1 Source

Specifications
Launched: August 15, 2011
Algorithm: SHA-256
Max Coins: 21 million
Block Time: 90 seconds (1.5 mins)
Retarget: 120 blocks (3 hours)
Reward: see latest "Generation" tx
Difficulty Chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/i0c/#@diff
Premined: Zero Premine
Transaction Confirmations: 6
Merge Mined with Bitcoin

--- Buy I0coin Here ---

Exchanges
FreiExchange
Interstellar Decentralized Exchange (more info)

--------------------------

Pools
Bitparking
P2Pool ( Website | Guide )

Block Explorers
cryptoID

I "zero" coin.  Zero premine.  Zero inflation by 2018.  Zero gimmicks.  I0coin doesn't play games with your money.

I0coin is merge mined with Bitcoin to produce a massive network hash rate and an energy efficient mining environment.  Very little extra energy is required to generate I0coins and secure its block chain.  I0coin's huge hash rate means it is the most secure crypto-currency with a block time under 10 minutes.  Its network hash rate ranks consistently in the top 5% compared to ALL other crypto-currencies.  Besides being very secure, I0coin has a very low rate of inflation because it's mostly mined already.  This guarantees the price will not be devalued due to new coins being circulated, as is the case with many other crypto-currencies.  In fact, many of the most popular cryptos don't even have a maximum coin cap.  They will be produced forever, and their price will suffer just like fiat currencies have for decades.

I0coin is almost an exact clone of Bitcoin with just a few changes.  The primary difference is a much faster block time, 1.5 minutes, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes.  Thus, I0coin will reach its 21 million maximum coin total much faster.  I0coin will generate 99% of its coins by March 2015, compared to 2032 for Bitcoin.

I0coin doesn't use risky gimmicks or add useless features which only make it harder to maintain a reliable network.   The goal of the I0coin development team is to stay up to date with Bitcoin releases to ensure I0coin is a very stable, low risk digital currency.  I0coin changes benefit from being tested and proven on Bitcoin first.

I0coin makes an excellent choice when the high security of Bitcoin is desired, but faster block times are needed.  It's perfect for vendors because transactions are confirmed fast.  It also enables I0coin to have higher transaction throughput.  Bitcoin devs have been expressing concern over their transaction volume hitting a ceiling soon.  I0coin has a much higher ceiling because it processes its transactions every 1.5 minutes instead of every 10 minutes.

Fast block times make for a great platform for financial extensions like Colored Coins, Counterparty, and Mastercoin.  I0coin's lower price means it can support smart contracts and smart assets for a much lower cost than Bitcoin.

bump  Grin

Definitely worth a bump!
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 06:17:40 PM

Just 13 I0C until the 21 million hard cap is hit and no coins left to mine! No stop in the chain yet either we have the miners!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/i0c/#!markets

ICYMI:

Join the NEW and informative r/I0coin community subreddit. Smiley

Worth mentioning it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/I0coin/

From the many one, from one, the source
overmind22
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 12:22:30 AM
Merited by realdantreccia (1)

great information!

I0Coin will be HUGE...Thanks
hornetsnest

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 11:35:56 AM
Merited by realdantreccia (1)

Greetings fellow travelers. Wen moon?

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 10:01:15 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

Greetings fellow travelers. Wen moon?

Happy 11th anniversary of genesis, I0coin!

https://twitter.com/777mellon/status/1559479044764221440

https://reddit.com/r/I0coin

https://freiexchange.com/market/I0C/BTC

https://twitter.com/I0Coin_jp

From the many one, from one, the source
cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 10:53:02 PM

great information!

I0Coin will be HUGE...Thanks

Are you sure?What brings you to this conclusion?Last time I checked i0coin was a couple of hours since its last block even though it is supposed to have 1 minute or whatever block times only 2 blocks were received in over 4 hours while 160 were expected.Coin looks like it is having issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: