Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Watcoin - Wanted Attainable Traded  (Read 53019 times)
watcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:09:47 AM

I guess that I am a naive bonehead thinking that people would play fair and collect bounties like an honorable person. It is obvious that people are getting multiple payouts under different twitter handles. I paid anyway because I do not want your negative energy hanging over me. It is bad karma that you are creating for yourself. Being dishonest will come back and bite you in the ass when you least expect it.
Whether you believe it or not, it is the law of consciousness.

The social media bounties are meant to promote the coin. not be an alternative to mining the fucking coins! I will not put up with it. If this keeps up, you assholes will make me change the way bounties are handed out. It will not be pretty.

Yeah I know that I am preaching to the choir and greedy slime can't help themselves but....

PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT YOU GREEDY TWATS or I will be forced to shut this bounty down!

Would you like a nice translation of the ANN in Chinese and a nice blog post from myself in English..We are both honorable and work hard to help promote crypto.. My Hubby hates Google crappy translate as well and he is a certified Translator here in Canada with a license.. Smiley

The Chinese [ANN] was already done but will take the blog post in English. There is bounty for that. Thank you.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

I guess that I am a naive bonehead thinking that people would play fair and collect bounties like an honorable person. It is obvious that people are getting multiple payouts under different twitter handles. I paid anyway because I do not want your negative energy hanging over me. It is bad karma that you are creating for yourself. Being dishonest will come back and bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

The social media bounties are meant to promote the coin. not be an alternative to mining the fucking coins! I will not put up with it. If this keeps up, you assholes will make me change the way bounties are handed out. It will not be pretty.

Yeah I know that I am preaching to the choir and greedy slime can't help themselves but....

PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT YOU GREEDY TWATS or I will be forced to shut this bounty down!

Would you like a nice translation of the ANN in Chinese and a nice blog post from myself in English..We are both honorable and work hard to help promote crypto.. My Hubby hates Google crappy translate as well and he is a certified Translator here in Canada with a license.. Smiley

The Chinese [ANN] was already done but will take the blog post in English. There is bounty for that. Thank you.

O.K That's cool..I got a few jobs to do tonight so will be done tomorrow. I will post here on the ANN and pm you when I have it ready..Thank you for your kind reply. I do giveaways too so I understand many peeps like to cheat lol, very naughty. Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:15:00 AM

O.K That's cool..I got a few jobs to do tonight so will be done tomorrow. I will post here on the ANN and pm you when I have it ready..Thank you for your kind reply. I do giveaways too so I understand many peeps like to cheat lol, very naughty. Cry

I look forward to it!

Thanks

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

Miners...please spread the hashpower.

It seems that the majority are solo mining, or mining on a pool not listed in the OP.

Is everyone getting coins ok from our HashHarder pool? Hope everyone is happy Smiley

I'm missing payments, PM'ed you info.

You can't access wat from the x11 tab

Horses in midstream.
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:50:33 AM

Miners...please spread the hashpower.

It seems that the majority are solo mining, or mining on a pool not listed in the OP.

Is everyone getting coins ok from our HashHarder pool? Hope everyone is happy Smiley

I'm missing payments, PM'ed you info.

You can't access wat from the x11 tab

Here is path: http://new.hashharder.com/x11/watcoin

I did get all of mine.

canigetanipa

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:43:09 PM

we need exchanges!!

watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:43:23 PM

we need exchanges!!

Working on it. Keep mining. Less than 2 weeks.

unbalancedeq

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

How wat mining looks like   Grin

http://i1.wp.com/memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wat-wat-wat-meme.jpg?resize=650%2C357
Moonbyte1984

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

i am mining wat and wat?
all of you will suck my dick to buy my wats Grin
WAT
be ready to start sucking!  Kiss
canigetanipa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:47:33 PM

Wat? 2 weeks?! Such delay?
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:11:35 PM

Wat? 2 weeks?! Such delay?

Unfortunately, there is a good chance that it will never happen)))
2 weeks - what is the cause of this term???
canigetanipa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:18:51 PM

Yeah, what is going on dev? I just added WAT to coin-swap: https://coin-swap.net/newcoin here's the donation address: 12ksGvxzyRHJ2zVsfxEKzYASb1UZGzy5hv
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 11:54:50 PM

Ok

The block explorer is up:

http://wat.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

That was a hurdle in getting listed on exchanges. So now the next step is to apply.

canigetanipa

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:32:55 AM

Wow I've been nearly 30% of the hashrate on my own. And can I collect my bounty for promoting us on the exchange?
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:56:10 AM

Can anybody explain this SHIT:

Devs, blockchain forked??? WAT is this???  Shocked
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:10:02 PM