Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we change or keep our present logo?
Keep it
Make a new one

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreamcoin Revival 100% Proof Of Stake 15% Stake Rate [DRM]  (Read 27052 times)
johnny_non (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

still around folks. the people involved in dream seem very solid right now, and that's always a huge part of my consideration before I buy into anything. unfortunately I have to wait 6days (for payday) b4 I can purchase some dreams of my own. however on two separate occasions, yesterday and today I have noticed the price of Dream jump to $0.12 and then back down to below $0.04. would much appreciate someone to shed some lite on these crazy spikes, , a comment from johnny_non would be appreciated, but anyone with any insight?? I strongly suspect a friendly whale type investor who I won't mention by name, maybe he is attempting to get the attention of potential buyers? the reason I ask is because these sudden spikes resemble pump n dump spikes I have seen on blatant shitcoins,which am sure this is not, (in truth I have also seen this on goodcoins which were temporarily manipulated by unscrupulous individuals) anyone have any insight??
I don't really know who is doing this in the market, it's not something i have any control of. I don't have any coins on any exchanges. You could be right it could be some whale or somebody trying to stir the pot as it were. My address is in my signature if it makes you comfortable feel free to monitor it. I do know that Myfarm bought a bunch of coins driving the price up and wanted to us to pursue his vision for the coin and then dumped out when we didn't go that direction. That's probably the major spike you are referring to. In all honesty I couldn't sell out all other dreams for one mans dream no matter how big an investor he was and you can fault me for that...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merk475

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:01:04 PM

still around folks. the people involved in dream seem very solid right now, and that's always a huge part of my consideration before I buy into anything. unfortunately I have to wait 6days (for payday) b4 I can purchase some dreams of my own. however on two separate occasions, yesterday and today I have noticed the price of Dream jump to $0.12 and then back down to below $0.04. would much appreciate someone to shed some lite on these crazy spikes, , a comment from johnny_non would be appreciated, but anyone with any insight?? I strongly suspect a friendly whale type investor who I won't mention by name, maybe he is attempting to get the attention of potential buyers? the reason I ask is because these sudden spikes resemble pump n dump spikes I have seen on blatant shitcoins,which am sure this is not, (in truth I have also seen this on goodcoins which were temporarily manipulated by unscrupulous individuals) anyone have any insight??
I don't really know who is doing this in the market, it's not something i have any control of. I don't have any coins on any exchanges. You could be right it could be some whale or somebody trying to stir the pot as it were. My address is in my signature if it makes you comfortable feel free to monitor it. I do know that Myfarm bought a bunch of coins driving the price up and wanted to us to pursue his vision for the coin and then dumped out when we didn't go that direction. That's probably the major spike you are referring to. In all honesty I couldn't sell out all other dreams for one mans dream no matter how big an investor he was and you can fault me for that...

This is probably it.  Since then, however, the price on the buys/sells has stabilized and the jumping won't be as severe.  Currently there definitely seems to be a holding pattern.  Doesn't look like too many people want to sell at the current price.  I know I wouldn't.  Dumpers are mostly out, and now we work to build the coin with REAL growth.
merk475

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

Questions about the Block-Explorer and Rich List.  So if a wallet has too many transactions (because of POS payments), it won't display the actual wallet details but will display a message saying "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."?  Is there a way around this?

Does the balance of your wallet (on the rich list) only show current coins in the wallet that aren't staking?  For instance if you have a total of 10,000 DRM, but 2,000 are staking, does it show up on the list as 8,000 DRM? 
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:08:44 PM

Questions about the Block-Explorer and Rich List.  So if a wallet has too many transactions (because of POS payments), it won't display the actual wallet details but will display a message saying "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."?  Is there a way around this?

Does the balance of your wallet (on the rich list) only show current coins in the wallet that aren't staking?  For instance if you have a total of 10,000 DRM, but 2,000 are staking, does it show up on the list as 8,000 DRM? 
This would be a question best aimed at datsource he is the one that built it and i am not an abe expert

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
merk475

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:10:29 PM

This would be a question best aimed at datsource he is the one that built it and i am not an abe expert

Thanks johnny.  I'll see if dasource sees this post and he can respond.  If not, I will send him a PM later.
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

Coinpayments public vote open https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

This is probably it.  Since then, however, the price on the buys/sells has stabilized and the jumping won't be as severe.  Currently there definitely seems to be a holding pattern.  Doesn't look like too many people want to sell at the current price.  I know I wouldn't.  Dumpers are mostly out, and now we work to build the coin with REAL growth.

thanks for your replies guys. still have enough confidence in dreamcoin to come in as soon as I can. incidentally MyFarm was the friendly whale I was referring to. was unaware that he pulled out like that.  but  yeah..am busy counting down the days....6...5 and a half....

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:26:40 PM

Well... Then it can be too late to get cheap Dreamcoins Wink

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

thanks for your replies guys. still have enough confidence in dreamcoin to come in as soon as I can. incidentally MyFarm was the friendly whale I was referring to. was unaware that he pulled out like that.  but  yeah..am busy counting down the days....6...5 and a half....
Seriously no problem. I appreciate your concern and think it's a smart move to know your investments. Feel free to ask me questions anytime I'll do my best to address any concerns you may have.

R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:23:20 PM

never too late if you have even only a Dream...
never...  Grin
R4v37

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:47:43 PM

never...  Grin
WOHOOOO, AT LAST, AM JR.MEMBER!!!!
oh god thanks Cheesy
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:26:11 AM

never...  Grin
WOHOOOO, AT LAST, AM JR.MEMBER!!!!
oh god thanks Cheesy

Congrats!  Grin
ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:18:33 AM

this thread is not easy to find, if you google dreamcoin bitcointalk, it does not show this thread, can johny take a look at this?
Glizlack

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:20:02 AM

i havent 100% given up on the dream yet. I still hold almost 100.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
johnny_non (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:57:26 AM

this thread is not easy to find, if you google dreamcoin bitcointalk, it does not show this thread, can johny take a look at this?

I'll see if changing the title helps

Lucif3r

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:57:55 AM

yeah this thread is kind of burried so deep that Google search hasnt been able to index. I guess not many people are able to see this thread. I think that's why the market is in bad shape at the momment. Cry

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 11:34:21 AM

Hi to everyone,

I have updated the social media links to our www site

http://dreamcoin.fi

- Tomi

ps. I sended a PM to Bitcoin Forum so they would remove the old Dreamcoin threads (so google would find us more easier)

SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:43:18 PM

Hi to everyone,

- Tomi

ps. I sended a PM to Bitcoin Forum so they would remove the old Dreamcoin threads (so google would find us more easier)

Looks good Math, thanks for your hard work.
R4v37

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:55:12 PM

Hi to everyone,

- Tomi

good job sir
really appreciate it
Mathgamain

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

Thank u guys, Johnny will make us a new twitter account soon

- Tomi

ps. richlist etc, will also be on the site later this week