Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites!  (Read 175298 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:07:21 AM

DNS should all be sorted now Smiley

I have also been playing around with the theme and have added the WankCoin logo, oh and some pretty ladies on the dashboard  http://wankpool.co.uk/index.php?page=dashboard lol

http://wankpool.co.uk

Help me keep the pool live and running by adding a few GH/s

Lots more adult stuff to be added over the next few days Wink

Great news! Added you to the OP and have already got some tweets out there for you.

Jump on board guys, support the pools supporting us! Smiley

Thanks !

I have also removed the hardcore images to make it work friendly.

Also added a prize pot :

Of coarse the more miners we get the quicker the pot will rise and the more coins the winner will receive !

There is no minimum hash power required to win so chuck what ever GH/s you have at it.

Lets make this pool the best WKC pool there is !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:19:34 AM

Sorry please repeat what you just said, i can't hear you over all this good news.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:50:46 AM

Sorry please repeat what you just said, i can't hear you over all this good news.

Yeah I may be a little enthusiastic Smiley

But I want this to work out, so please if anyone has any tips, or ideas, or something they would like to see on the pool please just ask.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
neo9436

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:45:08 PM

But I want this to work out, so please if anyone has any tips, or ideas, or something they would like to see on the pool please just ask.

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:13:36 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 02:36:07 PM by crunck

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry

Not sure why that is, but ive just created a test account, and I didnt get my email either. I will look into it.

In the mean time I have activated your account, so please try and connect, and thanks for helping out Smiley

I have also removed the need for email activation

UPDATE : My test account email did arrive but into my spam folder, I shall leave the email verification off anyway Smiley want to try and make this as easy as I can for you all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
neo9436

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:48:55 PM

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry

Not sure why that is, but ive just created a test account, and I didnt get my email either. I will look into it.

In the mean time I have activated your account, so please try and connect, and thanks for helping out Smiley

UPDATE : My test account email did arrive but into my spam folder, I shall leave the email verification off anyway Smiley want to try and make this as easy as I can for you all.

Nothing in my spam folder but I seem to be hashing away now. Smiley As I said, more to come in a few weeks.

Dropped you another email, there was another verification email I didn't receive when trying to set my automatic payout.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:57:28 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 04:49:51 PM by crunck

Nothing in my spam folder but I seem to be hashing away now. Smiley As I said, more to come in a few weeks.

Dropped you another email, there was another verification email I didn't receive when trying to set my automatic payout.

Got that and replied Smiley
Ive sorted it all out for you at 1 auto payout and 0 donation, I really appreciate your coming on board Smiley

Also a new game is coming soon, If a miner finds a block ending in 0 (zero) they will receive a bonus... just trying to figure out what to give lol Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
X7
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:23:56 PM

Got that and replied Smiley
Ive sorted it all out for you at 1 auto payout and 0 donation, I really appreciate your coming on board Smiley

Also a new game is coming soon, If a miner finds a block ending in 0 (zero) they will receive a bonus... just trying to figure out what to give lol Smiley

Love the ideas great work

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:32:13 PM

Love the ideas great work

Thanks man.

And just so its all transparent this is the way it will all work.

From the pool fee's collected :

50% Will go into the weekly random miner raffle.

30% Will go into the 0 (zero) block finder ( The miner that finds a block ending in 0 will take the pot what ever it is up to at that point in time, it could roll over for a while and get quite large.

And the remaining 20% of fee's will go towards the pool upkeep.

Hope people are happy with that, and will join the pool Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
CryptoGreg

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Wankcoin (WKC) Administration

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

Don't forget about this week's show!

www.onwebcam.com

Get a private show with your Wankcoin!

Wankcoin (WKC): 1LKrvHLP6TBywLxVPQrpabYFePNXt6uUY6
Bank while you wank!
bla_bla

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:06:37 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 11:26:16 PM by bla_bla

DNS should all be sorted now Smiley

I have also been playing around with the theme and have added the WankCoin logo, oh and some pretty ladies on the dashboard  http://wankpool.co.uk/index.php?page=dashboard lol

http://wankpool.co.uk

Help me keep the pool live and running by adding a few GH/s

Lots more adult stuff to be added over the next few days Wink

now its working
+1 ...

send me your wkc address
I would like to donate few wkc for your Bonus thing...
 Wink
X7
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

I would happily donate 3.123 WKC...  sorry... I'm a mega bull >_<

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:55:52 PM

That's very kind of you both Smiley

15fiusVMPkBytU27XzptJAR1kBCY9qvGRi

I shall add what ever is sent to the bonus

Thanks, and if you have access to miners don't be shy Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
X7
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

Sent Cheesy

bla_bla

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:56:59 AM

sent...
 Wink
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:00:53 AM

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:37:40 PM

Lovely/

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

Ive just hit a block ending in zero  Grin

However I shant be sending myself 75 WKC and by the same token I wont be entering my own name into the raffle Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
X7
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

Ive just hit a block ending in zero  Grin

However I shant be sending myself 75 WKC and by the same token I wont be entering my own name into the raffle Smiley

Like the promotion, will donate weekly.

motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:11:37 AM

I may buy some Wankcoins! Looks Good!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: