Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:07:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project  (Read 80668 times)
capler

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Not repeat history Vootcoin, Honnorcoin
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:39:00 PM

If you want to dump on first minutes on exchange- find another coin.

Exchange, where?!  Shocked

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Anyone seen or heard anything from Dev today? He said he needed to sleep yesterday, and of course he has to, but where is he now? We need him to help push the coin and the community forward!

I am still mining PYRA and looking forward to be able to buy some soon.
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:32:43 PM

If you want to dump on first minutes on exchange- find another coin.

Exchange, where?!  Shocked

grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:36:07 PM

Same here! all my rigs are mining PYRA right now
PyramidsCoin (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:52:40 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:29:26 PM by PyramidsCoin

we apologize for all pool operators about what happend yesterday
the source delay wasn't on purpose we simply faced some technical difficulties with our server delayed us from uploading the source ,
we have nothing to hide as everybody see binary was 100% clean and so is the source ,
yesterday was rough day for the team they have been a wake for continuous 48 hours without a rest to make sure everything will work fine at launch
[DEDICATEDPOOL.COM] we couldn't reply you fast simply because we were solving the uploading issue at this time
if you are so harsh you want to punish pyramids community this hard by not hosting pyramids in your pool thats fine it's your choice
some idiots said yesterday we wanted to solo mine some coins by delaying the source ,
if we wanted more coins you idiot we could have simply add it to the premine

Toninho

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

Same here! all my rigs are mining PYRA right now

+1
Toninho

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

what's special about this coin?

X11 - DGW v3
nearly 95 million egyptian citizen will use it on daily basis in the near future
not a fast pump and dump scheme coin
honest devs who aren't waiting for the 1st min to dump on exchange , they are planing long term holding
+1
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:11:06 PM

Such wow - another country coin. Such amazing wow wow

I mean when will this country coin madness stop?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:34:06 PM

Such wow - another country coin. Such amazing wow wow

I mean when will this country coin madness stop?

When countries don't exist anymore?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
PyramidsCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:45:19 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:29:35 PM by PyramidsCoin

Smiley
I see that a graphic visualization of the pyramid being constructed as the blocks are mined is a wanted item.  I have some technical skills; limited skills, but skills nonetheless and a desire to do something productive.

So, maybe I can help with that.  Does anyone have ideas on what software/language/API to do possible do this?

this is the kind of block explorer we are planning to develop , msg me with your contact info we can work on this together
PyramidsCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:06:27 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:29:44 PM by PyramidsCoin

we are real Egyptian devs who are locally from there
 not some chinese group who want to make scam pump and dump coin , take emirates coin for example
i saw how much negativity in some replies and i can imagine why it is so negative
some coin owners just can't imagine the existence of new successful coin which will take the lights from them
if you punish pyramids you are punishing the whole egyptian community
 pyramids coin is the gate between crypto world and the other half of planet earth where is the arab region is located
you are simply closing your doors in the face of millions of people who will get to know the crypto world through pyramids
 by this kind of act you are deciding to lose tons of people who would join the crypto market
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

not some chinese group who want to make scam pump and dump coin , take emirates coin for example
i saw how much negativity in some replies and i can imagine why it is so negative
some coin owners just can't imagine the existence of new successful coin which will take the lights from them
 pyramids coin is the gate between crypto world and the other half of planet earth where is the arab region is located
you are simply closing your doors in the face of millions of people who will get to know the crypto world through pyramids
 by this kind of act you are deciding to lose tons of people who would join the crypto market

People have been burned by country coins countless times. These sorts of negative posts will stop when you continue to do a great job, and earn peoples trust. If you are what you claim to be, then this will happen, just give it some time. Its not hard to earn the trust of the crypto community, you just have to be legit, and not scam people. Do that, and you will have huge support.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
PyramidsCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:18:14 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:29:50 PM by PyramidsCoin

People have been burned by country coins countless times. These sorts of negative posts will stop when you continue to do a great job, and earn peoples trust. If you are what you claim to be, then this will happen, just give it some time. Its not hard to earn the trust of the crypto community, you just have to be legit, and not scam people. Do that, and you will have huge support.

i made clear what happened yesterday and reasons why source got delayed
 and about block explorer we want to make special visualized block explorer so its gonna take sometime
AimCoin Team

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

Hi guys,
You are donig  great job just move forward, Caravan moves on and the dogs bark.

Pyramidscoin added to Swaphole exchange, please Vote now
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting

Vote number 1 Smiley go go now
Toninho

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

+1
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:02:52 PM

Smiley
I see that a graphic visualization of the pyramid being constructed as the blocks are mined is a wanted item.  I have some technical skills; limited skills, but skills nonetheless and a desire to do something productive.

So, maybe I can help with that.  Does anyone have ideas on what software/language/API to do possible do this?

this is the kind of block explorer we are planning to develop , msg me with your contact info we can work on this together

You constantly ask people to contact you to help you yet you claim to have an entire team of programmers etc. Why can't your team do this stuff themselves or is this team just made up?
PyramidsCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:42:11 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:29:59 PM by PyramidsCoin

Smiley

You constantly ask people to contact you to help you yet you claim to have an entire team of programmers etc. Why can't your team do this stuff themselves or is this team just made up?

why some people here keep asking so stupid qustions ?

why not ? , we want to let people get involved in developing pyramids and build a community , why deny such creative ideas ?

only retarded or selfish logic can deny this

our team can do it , but making ordinary and special things would take sometime , with help of the community , we can accomplish this creative ideas faster .

if you are here just for negativity go screw somewhere else , if you have something to say can support the pyramids community then you are welcome
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

Well tic-tac-totoro, he asked me to contact him because I expressed interest in helping.

PM sent to Dev.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:12:31 PM

Smiley

why some people here keep asking so stupid qustions ?

why not ? , we want to let people get involved in developing pyramids and build a community , why deny such creative ideas ?

only retarded or selfish logic can deny this

our team can do it , but making ordinary and special things would take sometime , with help of the community , we can accomplish this creative ideas faster .

if you are here just for negativity go screw somewhere else , if you have something to say can support the pyramids community then you are welcome
+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: