Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 0.06BTC loan [Offering Collateral]  (Read 925 times)
Dot Dot (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:19:56 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 04:52:22 AM by Dot Dot

I need a 0.06BTC loan, Ill pay back on thursday when I get my payment on my another account from the updown.bt signature campaign on thursday. I am not posting from my real account as people tend to give negative trust to who ever wants a loan here and I dont want to ruin my full member account.
Ill pay back 0.062BTC on thursday.

I am ready to give a member account with 70 activity and a positive trust as a collateral, that member account is banned till 2nd June for insubstantial posts but after 2nd June it will be fully usable. It will be a good collateral i guess.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:42:23 AM

You do not really expect anyone to give you a loan like this, right?

Give collateral. Perhaps some would accept a bitcointalk account with some activity as collateral (or use escrow for it if not trusted person.) Account could be hacked though, so I wouldn't personally accept it as a collateral I think. And
you will have to make your account public.

At the moment you will obviously not get a loan.

Dot Dot (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:48:32 AM

You do not really expect anyone to give you a loan like this, right?

Give collateral. Perhaps some would accept a bitcointalk account with some activity as collateral (or use escrow for it if not trusted person.) Account could be hacked though, so I wouldn't personally accept it as a collateral I think. And
you will have to make your account public.

At the moment you will obviously not get a loan.
Yes, I can give a member account with 70activity as a collateral, but the thing is that member account is banned till 2nd June, but after 2nd june it will be completely usable and that member account has one positive trust too, but i wont leak that account in public, Pm me for getting that account as a collateral. So i guess that would be a good collateral?
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

I am not trading accounts (probably even think it's bit strange for a forum) and I am not interested in it. But I can imagine there are very few people who do trade in accounts and perhaps they think it's worth it.

I am pretty sure the average person would want a different kind of collateral. So if you have another collateral offer you chances of a loan will slightly increase.

edit: also IMO it is sketchy you have a newbie, member and full member account. If you would have asked a loan on your normal full member account and you could prove that you are getting a decent signature payment, I think it would have looked better.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:53:08 AM

Get on your real account if you want the loan. If you offered proper collateral and aren't up to something shady, there is no reason why you will get slammed with negative trust feedback.

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624989.msg6966447#msg6966447

Quoted in case you edit or delete the linked post:

Want a 0.05btc loan
collateral- my bitcointalk full member account that has been banned for 2weeks, with activity 182, this account can be sold for over 0.1btc very easily
payback- 0.056btc on friday

I need a 0.06BTC loan, Ill pay back on thursday when I get my payment on my another account from the updown.bt signature campaign on thursday. I am not posting from my real account as people tend to give negative trust to who ever wants a loan here and I dont want to ruin my full member account.

I am ready to give a member account with 70 activity and a positive trust as a collateral, that member account is banned till 2nd June for insubstantial posts but after 2nd June it will be fully usable. It will be a good collateral i guess.

So your Member account and Full Member account are both banned for "insubstantial posts" which I assume just translates to spamming. Meanwhile, you are hoping to repay your loan with payment from a signature campaign program which your banned Full Member account is enrolled in. Essentially, both of your medium-to-high activity accounts have already been both flagged and temp-banned for spamming, so most decent signature campaigns prolly won't even acknowledge any applications sent from it. As for your expected payment, you prolly might not even receive it if the campaign runner finds out that you were gaming your post count. No collateral, untrustworthy behavior, ban evading to ask for a loan... you seem like the perfect candidate for a loan to me. I'm in!
Dot Dot (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:56:05 AM

My signature campaign payment is automatic, and he will pay me on thursday, i have more than 150 posts.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

Want a 0.05btc loan
collateral- my bitcointalk full member account that has been banned for 2weeks, with activity 182, this account can be sold for over 0.1btc very easily

So your Member account and Full Member account are both banned for "insubstantial posts" which I assume just translates to spamming. Meanwhile, you are hoping to repay your loan with payment from a signature campaign program which your banned Full Member account is enrolled in. Essentially, both of your medium-to-high activity accounts have already been both flagged and temp-banned for spamming, so most decent signature campaigns prolly won't even acknowledge any applications sent from it. As for your expected payment, you prolly might not even receive it if the campaign runner finds out that you were gaming your post count. No collateral, untrustworthy behavior, ban evading to ask for a loan... you seem like the perfect candidate for a loan to me. I'm in!

I looked through and I believe this user "dot dot" owns at least two of these accounts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=174973
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=304871
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=215456

It's so stupid to not reveal your account but describe it with detail Tongue  It's the same thing! Tongue
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:26:17 PM

Its not a good idea for loan using alt account because no one going to give you loan for collateral of account which is already ban  Sad

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:54:28 AM

Want a 0.05btc loan

I looked through and I believe this user "dot dot" owns at least two of these accounts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=174973
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=304871
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=215456

It's so stupid to not reveal your account but describe it with detail Tongue  It's the same thing! Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624989.msg6970136#msg6970136

Quoted in case the linked post is edited or deleted:

Ummm...i was making unnecessary '+1'  posts...badbear banned me for 14days for insubstantial posts, but still that account has a value of more than 0.1btc, if you want i can pm you the username of that account.

Based on that new information, it has become readily apparent that Dot Dot is the owner of the banned account Pobre. BadBear banned Pobre for 14 days due to spamming and harassing a mod (himself/herself). All of his/her accounts have been permabanned since then as evidenced here. He/She has also been removed from the UpDown.bt signature campaign. Do not lend any coins to the OP. He/She will never pay you back based on his/her financial state and history of malicious behavior.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:38:25 AM

Someone managed to give this loan already?
BR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: