Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer.  (Read 131779 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

who gives a hoot where they got the list? It is not relevant for anyone except bobsag3, who is a BA distributor and therefore might care.

I do,I'm also a BA customer and was told in the T&C that this would not happen!

Plus, if they are selling email addresses, who is to say that they aren't selling names, addresses, credit card numbers, date of birth, etc...

This is a real safety concern for individuals who have ordered through them.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4062

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:29:36 PM

who gives a hoot where they got the list? It is not relevant for anyone except bobsag3, who is a BA distributor and therefore might care.

I'm a minersource customer and I've received no email so it must have been only BA's database. I think bobsag should be demanding BA explain how their customers information was leaked/sold/stolen.

Not stolen. Sold.

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.

I second this request, can you demonstrate some papertrail, should be an easy thing to prove? Cheers.

to me it is 100 times more important that company does not bombard me with their stupid ad mail, even if I bought from it ONCE or give them my email
examples of such abuse:
rakuten-closer to the worst
ebay-the worst
microcenter
amazon
Facebook-this one is going to junk email account anyway

everyday I have to manually delete fifty or more emails in my email account(s)
If I have gotten the XBTec email, I would probably not even noticed it among the other junk and deleted it.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:30:14 PM

I do,I'm also a BA customer and was told in the T&C that this would not happen!

yea like if BA was trustworthy. such track records, many customers happy.  Roll Eyes
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

Plus, if they are selling email addresses, who is to say that they aren't selling names, addresses, credit card numbers, date of birth, etc...

This is a real safety concern for individuals who have ordered through them.

Are you suggesting CardReaderFactory could be intentionally helping people illegally obtain personal information? Those upstanding individuals would never do something like that.
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:44:48 PM

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.

It was a private deal and we do not want to compromise anyone. It is better to ask BA.
We protect and respect the privacy of our clients.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

I'm a minersource customer and I've received no email so it must have been only BA's database. I think bobsag should be demanding BA explain how their customers information was leaked/sold/stolen.

Not stolen. Sold.

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.

You can skype me an invoice, I won't reveal it to the other party but will confirm its existence.

btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:49:19 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:05:26 PM by btmtb

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.

It was a private deal and we do not want to compromise anyone. It is better to ask BA.

Excuse my directness, but in the face of these conflicting stories, that's total bullshit. You should have some emails or paper trail that you could demonstrate this transaction with which does not involve exposing any personal information. BAS are effectively saying you're scamming us with your version of events, so educate us otherwise.

You emailed me, unsolicited, to a traceable address that you did not have consent to, so the onus is on you to demonstrate why you believed this was an acceptable course of action.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:54:56 PM

BA doesn't seem to mind as they are calling it a theft and Bobsag3 is now pursuing legal action against you for theft, I would think now would be the optimal time to save face before this spirals too far out of control, and you get brought down in a legal/bad press tornado.  Also BA doesn't really care about the privacy of their clients as you claim they sell them to third parties, so it really is past protecting and respecting clients.

Personally if you are using AM chips, I don't want you to go down as I own their stock, so I am rooting for you here, but you got to give us something to work with and unfortunately saying it was private and not releasing any info doesn't help your case because BA is saying you stole them.  Now someone is lying here (I still believe it is BA), but privacy concerns are being had by everyone on that list.

I like Dogie's approach about showing him and having a trusted third party verify the information, but you should also have Bobsag3 review this as well. (actually you do owe it to people whose address is on that list as they were illegally sold to you, so providing information is really a must here).  If the payment was also made in bitcoin, you should show the transaction on the blockchain as well, if it was a bank transfer then screenshots please.  There should also be email records and anything else incriminating against BA for illegally selling people's records to you/others.

Like I said, I am on your side, but you will have to show some proof of your claims and hiding behind the facet of protecting your clients won't help you unfortunately.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
blackarrow

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:08:08 AM

2. We have bought the email base from Black arrow. If you do not want to receive information from us, just click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the email and we will not disturb you.

If you have our customer database it is stolen. We will now announce the police to get to the bottom of this.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
ducmami

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

2. We have bought the email base from Black arrow. If you do not want to receive information from us, just click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the email and we will not disturb you.

If you have our customer database it is stolen. We will now announce the police to get to the bottom of this.

pick up your phone and call 911
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:15:15 AM

Grin
bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

Grin

Grin This sh!t is F*CKING HILARIOUS!
juni0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:12:27 AM

I would like to know whether BA will get police to involve in this whole fisaco. If this is a case, the whole shitty mess will unfold i.e. delay in refund / scam accusaction /etc .
This whole mess is getting better and better   Grin
btcminer84

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:45:28 AM

You should start shipping and GO F*CK YOURSELF! Scammer!
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

Hahahahahahaha hilarious

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:14:31 AM

Goodluck sorting it out ,but could one of you please GIVE ME MY DAMN ORDER its been over half a year now.

Could you please stop trolling in this thread, go to a Black Arrow thread and there demand whatever you feel you deserve. I'm genuinely interested in what XBTec has to offer, but I'm getting bored reading Black Arrow nonsense here instead of some useful info.
XBTec is Black Arrow lol they stole/sold this information to/from themselves :-)
They are the same people :-)
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:29:28 AM

Dogie, did you get the sample miner?

Jimmothy, I still believe you have lost here.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:17:24 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 10:31:47 AM by eXOBeX

Yeah, it's about time the cops paid you a visit, you scamming twats. Where's my fucking miner?

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to MailChimp! We take spam complaints quite seriously here, and if one of our customers are sending you unsolicited emails, we definitely want to know. Based on the information provided below, we have located and currently investigating the account in question.

Please contact us if you have any other specific questions or comments that we can assist you with and have a wonderful day.

Thank you,
Chanel
Remember folks, there's an abuse report web address in the email header, the more people fill it in the more likely it is that MailChimp cancel XBTec's bulk mail account.
ducmami

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:27:48 AM

Yeah, it's about time the cops paid you a visit, you scamming twats. Where's my fucking miner?

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to MailChimp! We take spam complaints quite seriously here, and if one of our customers are sending you unsolicited emails, we definitely want to know. Based on the information provided below, we have located and currently investigating the account in question.

Please contact us if you have any other specific questions or comments that we can assist you with and have a wonderful day.

Thank you,
Chanel

I've just report mailchimp too
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:04:57 AM

Just got this in a mailbox:
http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0f198a1ddde352901c5deb2f7&id=c884dabbb1&e=19e6f4fbfe

Since they claim "In stock", has anyone received this miner yet?  2.4 BTC is an excellent price for 1.57 TH/s, but I'm reluctant to buy until someone confirms he actually received the unit.

Edit: Just seen "Shipping date is August 31th.", bummer. Yet another presale.

Edit 2: This is claimed "In stock": http://www.xbtec.io/products/pacific-1250-1-25-thashsecond Anyone recived that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: