BitClockers.com Mining Pool] 1% Fee/Secure/API/US+EU/InstaPay/Live SupportBitClockers.com
is a Bitcoin mining pool and overclocking community. As you may already know, overclocking your graphics cards can boost performance in games. Similarly, overclocking will also allow you to mine more Bitcoins than anyone else with the same videocard; especially when done properly. Fortunately, the folks here at BitClockers.com
are willing to help get you started. We have forums and live chat where fellow users and admins are available to help with any questions you might have. If we don't have a feature you want, let us know! We're actively developing our services every day.BitClockers.com Features:
Getting Started with Bitclockers.com:
- We take account security seriously; that is why we are the first and only pool to provide Google Authenticator 2-Factor authentication FREE!
- We provide LIVE statistics, graphs, and API data; get the latest data for your miners every page load!
- FREE Video Card Overclocking Guides and Step by Step Guides for Miner Setup and Optimization on the clean and friendly BitClockers.com Forums.
- Get help the second you need it; BitClockers provides instant Live Chat support!
- Worker Watchdog - you can be notified by email if any of your miners pass preset limits. Such as: hash rate, rejected shares, and last seen.
- We support the latest in mining pool tech; including Long Polling(+LP) for reduced stale shares and increased efficiency.
- Both easy and fair, we offer proportional payment. payout = user_shares / total_block_shares * 49.5
- A low 1% service fee is charged for providing the best support and server uptimes in the industry.
- Truly Instant Payouts; Get your BTC when you need it! No wait times, no transaction fees, and best of all we pay the TX fee to get your BTC to you even FASTER!
- JSON format API for pool, account, and worker status information.
- Live pool and account status signature images.
- Multiple datacenters for speed and redundancy. Servers in Denver & Chicago, USA
- BitClockers.com is fully encrypted and signed with a registered SSL Certficate for privacy and enhanced account security.
- Friendly and active IRC channel with Live pool and worker statistics. chat.freenode.net: #bitclockers
an account with Bitclockers.com and setup worker accounts on the Dashboard
. You can use the same worker username/password for multiple miners.
2. Join your miner to the pool; the hostname is pool.bitclockers.com
the port is 8332
and the username and password is that of the worker you created BitClockers.com
- We recommend installing GUIMiner
by kiv for those that are new to mining.
Command line: none needed. You can find a complete step-by-step guide for Installing GUIMiner and joining the pool
- We also recommend Phoenix Miner
by jedi95 for advanced users.
Command line: phoenix.exe -u http://WORKERNAME:WORKERPASS@pool.bitclockers.com:8332/
-k poclbm DEVICE=0 -v
- For advanced users:
1. Download Phoenix Miner
and unpack somewhere.
2. Download this
batch file and place it in the same directory as phoenix.exe.
3. Right click the StartGPU0.bat and click EDIT.
4. Change WORKERNAME and WORKERPASS. Close, save, and double click startgpu0.bat to start mining.
3. You're done! Check out the pool Statistics
to see how the pool is doing or visit your Dashboard
to see your personal miner status.For Support:
- For live support visit our IRC channel. chat.freenode.net: #bitclockers
- For general questions, guides, and community information visit the BitClockers.com Mining Pool Forums
- For private and all other inquiries contact: admin (@t) bitclockers.com