Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][Bit-X] **IPO FROZEN - Straight-to-Cryptsy-and-Mintpal! SEC SAFE IPO**  (Read 6091 times)
Mastermine (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:39:25 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 11:29:28 PM by Mastermine

After being unable to find the funds needed to start Bit-X and the IPO marketing on my own I have decided to hold off until I can complete the programming of bit-x myself.  I am enrolled to get my bachelors degree in Software Engineering and soon will be able to use my skills to create Bit-X myself.  I don't want to rely on anyone and I want there to be a solid continuous developer working on wallet features.  So soon this will be me but for now I am putting off the adventure.  Bit-X will still rise when the time is right.

For now you can find me managing reddit for JudgeCoin.  I will continue to put my efforts and skills into JudgeCoin and you can find more information about me here:
http://www.judgecoin.com/TEAMBIOS/Mastermine/tabid/105/Default.aspx

I want this to be the best option for investors and miners alike and i feel I am too weak of a developer at this point to expect others to follow or expect the IPO to fully fund operations.  I will do everything I can in the future to make this happen once I feel I have the skills needed to be a proper coin dev (and the extra time available). For now everything will be put on hold and my focus will be completing school and Judgecoin.  Come join us in the JudgeCoin community to find a honest group of developers trying hard to push an honest coin to the next level!

Expect the same plan for bit-X but with more features and innovations in the future! For now we wait Smiley. For now we mine Judge Smiley.

Thanks for the support up to this point and dont expect it to be over! the future will bring Bit-X Smiley.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:02:26 AM

Someone just showed this to me in the IRC chat.  Unfortunately the IPO is now frozen until further notice. 

I will do my best to file with the SEC as quick as possible.  This will also help validate legitimacy so although it is a set back I feel it will overall improve the IPO.

That's a bit different than your typical coin IPO. Just look at iceberg coin, among others. But do what you think is right.. No pressure here.

Avalanche is a must own
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

launched?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: