Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days  (Read 14502 times)
mekler22

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:30:35 AM

Getting paid and paid Smiley Awesome. I hope this continues on for a while.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

Because of how much it has to pay I give this one less than 12 hours before it dies. It had a good run.
hillsta89

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:42:00 AM

Yeah nearly a btc per hour, shit got real. And after having the chance - the bloke hasn't shot thru drinking cocktails on Miami beach.. Should make a second round but lower the payout to 125% - 150%?
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:55:10 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 05:30:07 AM by miffman

Send me 2BTC and I'll send 1.4BTC once I have it. Tongue

Let's see how legit this system is Wink
1LZxWaVMxZoFEMHiJALaksKep4KZg9wFHe

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
justdoubleit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:26:07 AM

Smiley)))) You don't know what you're talking about
Because of how much it has to pay I give this one less than 12 hours before it dies. It had a good run.
patapato

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:30:49 AM

A good Ponzi scheme should work very fine while it is attracting clients, then it would stop suddenly after catching up the maximum of clients and money, in order to maximize benefits for that investment of technical development, advertising and work.

That is the way I thought about this site, and that is why I think that the slow payments are just real technical problems, it has no sense for a Ponzi to slow payments, as it would slow trust and it would slow people sending money.

And that is why I thought that it was a good opportunity for early adopters; Ponzis need enough initial time and enough satisfied people for gaining trust and clients. The later you enter, the greater your risk.
justdoubleit (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:40:49 AM

Payments are catching up. This is some issue I described above.

A good Ponzi scheme should work very fine while it is attracting clients, then it would stop suddenly after catching up the maximum of clients and money, in order to maximize benefits for that investment of technical development, advertising and work.

That is the way I thought about this site, and that is why I think that the slow payments are just real technical problems, it has no sense for a Ponzi to slow payments, as it would slow trust and it would slow people sending money.

And that is why I thought that it was a good opportunity for early adopters; Ponzis need enough initial time and enough satisfied people for gaining trust and clients. The later you enter, the greater your risk.
patapato

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:53:57 AM

I've got 48 payments!,
in three whole days instead of 2, but I am very near to my point of zero risk :-)

8 payments in the last 24 hours, not the promised, but not bad. Waiting 52 more payments (not this week, I'm afraid).
Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:56:49 AM

I've got 48 payments!,
in three whole days instead of 2, but I am very near to my point of zero risk :-)

8 payments in the last 24 hours, not the promised, but not bad. Waiting 52 more payments (not this week, I'm afraid).

I am not so sure about this but is this a ponzi ?
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:09:46 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:31:21 PM by fedor3327

Hi folks!
Actually I don't care ponzi or not.
I put 0.5 BTC and got 1 BTC.
Not too bad Smiley
I can say that it's going not so fast like before but working up to now.
Right now will put another 0.5 coz gamble.
Regards.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:36:55 PM

@justdoubleit

Can I make several deposits from one wallet simultaneously?
homebtc.org

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:47:30 PM

http://homebtc.org/
Double btc for 72Hours. Payment Hourly. Try it folks
justdoubleit (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

yes sure, as many as you like
@justdoubleit

Can I make several deposits from one wallet simultaneously?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:52:26 PM

I have been getting approx every three hours, I did get a few in one hourly segments but they are coming even though not as frequently as it says on the website so I am hoping to break even at least within 5 working days and be in profit thereafter.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
justdoubleit (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:05:09 PM

will get better soon. working on it, there are some technical stuff
I have been getting approx every three hours, I did get a few in one hourly segments but they are coming even though not as frequently as it says on the website so I am hoping to break even at least within 5 working days and be in profit thereafter.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

will get better soon. working on it, there are some technical stuff

Cool if this works well for me I will recommend to more friends and I will reinvest 50% of my net earnings compounding.. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:10:57 PM

How is it going the problem? It it possible to process manual payments so people don't worry? My last payment was around  five hours ago. Smiley Hope it gets fixed soon. Why mot process larger payments every 4 hours that way your blockchain doesn't get too constipated, posted idea on twitter too..could be a better solution? Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jl2035

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:37:44 PM

For me a little more than 5 business days will be needed, but the transactions are coming. I really hope this service stays..

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

How is it going the problem? It it possible to process manual payments so people don't worry? My last payment was around  five hours ago. Smiley Hope it gets fixed soon. Why mot process larger payments every 4 hours that way your blockchain doesn't get too constipated, posted idea on twitter too..could be a better solution? Smiley

You know how to do math, right? You see those payouts they pay? They gotta come from somewhere. He doesn't have the btc to pay. That's why it doesn't pay out since minimum payout threshold isn't met. Fixing the site? What a crock of shit.
jl2035

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:04 PM

wait..

@justdoubleit, your account was created on may 28. how did you manage to get such a bad trust rating in just two weeks?!

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: