Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days  (Read 14496 times)
jl2035

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

How is it going the problem? It it possible to process manual payments so people don't worry? My last payment was around  five hours ago. Smiley Hope it gets fixed soon. Why mot process larger payments every 4 hours that way your blockchain doesn't get too constipated, posted idea on twitter too..could be a better solution? Smiley

You know how to do math, right? You see those payouts they pay? They gotta come from somewhere. He doesn't have the btc to pay. That's why it doesn't pay out since minimum payout threshold isn't met. Fixing the site? What a crock of shit.

"it's technical"... this for sure sounds suspicious..

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:50 PM

wait..

@justdoubleit, your account was created on may 28. how did you manage to get such a bad trust rating in just two weeks?!

It is very hard to build positive trust, but it is very easy to get negative trust.

You can get negative trst within a day or two, by running a ponzi scam, or borrowing money as a newbie with no collateral. Wink

justdoubleit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

It was discussed several pages before, really bored to discuss this again.
wait..

@justdoubleit, your account was created on may 28. how did you manage to get such a bad trust rating in just two weeks?!
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:25:05 PM

I can't believe how many idiots are still happily sending coins to this Ponzi scheme.

"check the blockchain" isn't good advice.  That shows that so far the Ponzi has been paying out, like all Ponzis do at the beginning.

The problem is that when it can no longer afford to keep up with the exponentially growing payouts, it slows down and then stops.

We're seeing this already, yet people are still happily throwing their coins away.

It really just makes me despair.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
DisaFIN

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:52:15 PM

I don't think it's ponzi scheme. I have depositted from 4 different wallets and 2/4 of them are doing profit and third one getting really close. Overall winning about 0.7btc.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Hey guys!
I see a lot of debates but It's GAMBLING. Not a serious investment.
There is an equal possibility to win or loose  (a bottle of beer).
I in game and spent some but got everything back and even more.
It's funny. Life is too short.

Regards.

P.S. Got payment right now Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/7d5cd2dc7ee0a09d9a27be19ac27af0d091f9d67858c4edacd43dc0a5a931822
justdoubleit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Smiley You are very stubborn
it  borders on stupidity

p.s. This is the guy who gave us negative trust, based on his "beliefs"
He had no business with us whatsoever.
I can't believe how many idiots are still happily sending coins to this Ponzi scheme.

"check the blockchain" isn't good advice.  That shows that so far the Ponzi has been paying out, like all Ponzis do at the beginning.

The problem is that when it can no longer afford to keep up with the exponentially growing payouts, it slows down and then stops.

We're seeing this already, yet people are still happily throwing their coins away.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:47:11 PM

I just received another payment so that is good..Once I receive my initial investment I will put a positive trust rating and if I get all my profits I will go in again from profits.. A scam will only be a scam if Admin runs off and stops paying, as long as it pays and Admin is here to answer any questions and concerns I am giving always a chance. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:55:41 AM

O.K so far since this morning I have received 2 payments. When will payments resume again normally? Now payments are averaging once every 5 hours for me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:17:39 AM

O.K so far since this morning I have received 2 payments. When will payments resume again normally? Now payments are averaging once every 5 hours for me.

so we're in the phase of the ponzi where payments are slowing down.  probably in another month, the ponzi will stop.  by then people will forget about this one and move onto the next ponzi scheme...
Traffic4u

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:29:09 AM

When you disagreed with ponzi, just stop the discussion or this discussion going to be popular.  Grin
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:01:13 AM

dying...

Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:11:30 AM

People are greed and you need a big word if you want warning them else they just jump in the pool .
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:19:59 AM

is this scam or no ?
You don't need to ask!
Of course its a scam and a ponzi, what else?

I'm old enough to have gone through the first HYIP craze. It came about when the first e-currencies came about.
Currencies like e-gold and e-bullion made it easy to transfer very little amounts at very little cost.
This provided the ground on which hundreds of ponzi schemes developed. Of course not a single survived even though some of them grew so big as to be mutli-million dollar enterprises.
In the end, not even the e-currencies survived  Grin

Now with the new crypto currencies the ground is set for the new wave of HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs).
No matter how well they try to hide that they are ponzi, no matter how plausible their explanations (we day trade options, we are world's smartest traders, we are buying life insurance, we have a secret robot...) the bottom line is simple:
GREED is a powerful force that makes the most knowledgeable investor into an idiot. "What if this is for real" can easily kill the voice of logic in your head.

Of course, a lot of people FULLY realize that they are entering a ponzi. And they take the risk because they believe it will stay alive for at least some time to enable them to get their investment back plus some profit.

You see, greed works both ways: the ponzi builders are also greedy, so they will try to keep up payments as long as they can before they decide to disappear with your money.

If you feel that you are drawn into this, enter with the FULL REALIZATION that you are entering a ponzi hoping to get out of the pyramid while it is still sucking in suckers.
And of course never ever pay them money you can't afford to lose.

jl2035

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:35:51 AM

@justdoubleit, any comments? or are you slowly fading away..?

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
mekler22

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:48:02 AM

Sad Only one payment today?
mobiletalk

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:29:10 PM

I only received two payments today. Now I invest in http://homebtc.org/
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:27:38 PM

This is new . Sounds good .
You should open a new thread.

patapato

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

If you feel that you are drawn into this, enter with the FULL REALIZATION that you are entering a ponzi hoping to get out of the pyramid while it is still sucking in suckers.
And of course never ever pay them money you can't afford to lose.

I agree, that was my point. I realized that it was a Ponzi, so I realized that investment could only be worth at the very beginning. No hope of earnings now, but at least I recovered (really I lost very few).
mobiletalk

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:31:18 PM

This is new . Sounds good .
You should open a new thread.

Admin open topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649729.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print