Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS]  (Read 52343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Poolest

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:44:27 PM

Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

Dev, please remove Poolest from the OP.
Do we get to pull out our coins?

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

ok, i understand, but why after u shut the pool u still did not shut automated payments?

Your payment was actually made at 7:32 pm CST (the pool's tz), before a problem had been identified and the pool suspended.
techsolution

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:53:48 PM

Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

ok, i understand, but why after u shut the pool u still did not shut automated payments?

Your payment was actually made at 7:32 pm CST (the pool's tz), before a problem had been identified and the pool suspended.

the problems started when i stopped using pool, 3 hours before time u stated, u want screen of transactions? do u think i stopped because why? because pool was not working, it was about 5:15 pm CST, it was reason i stopped, so please dont tell me pool was working and i could make changes till 7:32 CST, i tried and u can see it in pool logs, so please do not lie in public place, even more i pm u 1.5h before 5.15 CST and u did not stop taking shares and did not answer, u have been online:) so please answer me how could i stop payout, i could not and u know it, and u did not care to stop it, and u should know better not have enemies here with large hash power, i only want my coin back 20.700rc

one more time, since 5:15 CST i could not stop payments from my side

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:55:27 PM

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

the problems started when i stopped using pool, 3 hours before time u stated, u want screen of transactions? do u think i stopped because why? because pool was not working, it was about 5:15 pm CST, it was reason i stopped, so please dont tell me pool was working and i could make changes till 7:32 CST, i tried and u can see it in pool logs, so please do not lie in public place, even more i pm u 1.5h before 5.15 CST and u did not stop taking shares and did not answer, u have been online:) so please answer me how could i stop payout, i could not and u know it, and u did not care to stop it, and u should know better not have enemies here with large hash power, i only want my coin back 20.700rc

one more time, since 5:15 CST i could not stop payments from my side

I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just looking at the logs.
Datto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

My Wallet sync quick , going to start solo , hash rate at over 100mh wow
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:04:03 PM

i could log into man page once for 10 times but not into transaction part, so u said there was no problems between i stopped mining and debit_AP? u did not know u are not on wrong chain? i did not pm u?
just say u slept it will be better explanation u did not know and still dont know ur site is not working,

maybe other miners will tell us what time they stopped and what time site was down?

check this forum few sides before what time site was not working

techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:06:44 PM

and u have too much time:)

xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

and u have too much time:)

too much time Huh
Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:23:00 PM

i could log into man page once for 10 times but not into transaction part, so u said there was no problems between i stopped mining and debit_AP? u did not know u are not on wrong chain? i did not pm u?
just say u slept it will be better explanation u did not know and still dont know ur site is not working,

maybe other miners will tell us what time they stopped and what time site was down?

The pool had an outage due to a hardware failure.  That led to restarting the wallet, leading to the fork.  Every other wallet for every pool I was running resumed fine.  There's something to be said about that.  How many coins and mining time was lost due to forks on this coin?  It was a miracle the Poolest wallet didn't fork for so long.

You originally couldn't access the pool because of the outage.  After I brought the pool back up, that's when I realized there was a problem, and suspended it.  I don't want to get into an argument over misunderstanding my words.  I said I would work on it tonight.  I don't know what else I can say to you.
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:37:21 PM

The pool had an outage due to a hardware failure.  That led to restarting the wallet, leading to the fork.  Every other wallet for every pool I was running resumed fine.  There's something to be said about that.  How many coins and mining time was lost due to forks on this coin?  It was a miracle the Poolest wallet didn't fork for so long.

You originally couldn't access the pool because of the outage.  After I brought the pool back up, that's when I realized there was a problem, and suspended it.  I don't want to get into an argument over misunderstanding my words.  I said I would work on it tonight.  I don't know what else I can say to you.

just say my debit_ap coins are lost or not:)

techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

any pool on correct chain?

Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:44:22 PM

just say my debit_ap coins are lost or not:)

Yes, they are lost, unless I can figure something out tonight, or the dev can use part of premine to reimburse you, since the wallet forking has been a problem for all of us.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:46:56 PM

Russia Coin - what to say    Roll Eyes

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

What's next Putincoin   Grin

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:19:03 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:39:26 PM by AnaSardinha

I don't think Poolest had a chance to fork, it had "crashed" while it was on the right chain, right?
Did iSpace forked?

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:55:53 PM

Premine should go to pools which have been forked, no restart, there is still 600mhs-1ghs speed

EdsWow1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:25:01 PM

Premine should go to pools which have been forked, no restart, there is still 600mhs-1ghs speed

good idea...

hardcoreminers also lost much.... - i remember on the first night or so, lost some 1000.... - hopefully they have statistics about that ??

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

good idea...

hardcoreminers also lost much.... - i remember on the first night or so, lost some 1000.... - hopefully they have statistics about that ??

i got screenshots to be saved:)

xray

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:44:39 PM

I say let it run its all go and being mined , lets just get on board  Grin
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:49:13 PM

I say let it run its all go and being mined , lets just get on board  Grin

now works ok, just only 1 problem with los coins:) if it works like now it is ok

xray

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:50:39 PM

If its not broken , no need to fix it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: