Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YAMASHITACOIN [YMC] X11 POW 2WEEKS/POS 10% DIG AT BITTREX! DIG TREASURE!  (Read 40147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:43:17 AM

hey, dev, what can you say?
flex65

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:07 AM

price slow up
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:39:05 AM

Was this thread always "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." ?

I do not think I ever saw that before. I hate coins that do that. I am not interested in buying this coin at 20 sat anymore.

ordenadoresatm

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:59:16 AM

What fucking bullshit is it? It happened the same with this pool and purecoin. Everything went on fine till I tried to withdraw my coins. They did not arrived to my wallet. Last time I waste a second of my time with shitcoins and not reliable (or scam?) pools. I sent a message yesterday to the pool webmaster but no answer so far...

http://ymc.hashhot.com/

YMC suddenly changed node, pool appear fork, not can payout, Please stop mining. the wallet is not can normal run. close pool
YMC这个烂日本币,突然改了节点,池子出现分叉,之前挖很多都是孤块,无法支付了,请停止开采,现在他的钱包都无法启动了。烂币不开了,准备关池子)
flex65

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:53:26 AM

What fucking bullshit is it? It happened the same with this pool and purecoin. Everything went on fine till I tried to withdraw my coins. They did not arrived to my wallet. Last time I waste a second of my time with shitcoins and not reliable (or scam?) pools. I sent a message yesterday to the pool webmaster but no answer so far...

YMC suddenly changed node, pool appear fork, not can payout, Please stop mining. the wallet is not can normal run. close pool

you killed this coin  Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:54:39 AM

is this coin dead, i dont think it is it started like 3 days ago, and pre mine 0.7% so not much of a scam if it was, it think good buying opportunity
btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:16:50 AM

so sad, price dumps too low

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

yamashita (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:41:56 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:13:46 PM by yamashita

is this coin dead, i dont think it is it started like 3 days ago, and pre mine 0.7% so not much of a scam if it was, it think good buying opportunity
yeah opportunity buying, with low price. who know the price will rise up suddenly.  Wink

Macx wallet available to download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3h8ux78kk22cdbg
yamashita (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

Was this thread always "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." ?

I do not think I ever saw that before. I hate coins that do that. I am not interested in buying this coin at 20 sat anymore.
Selt moderated for delete post that ask same question over and over, before post see OP with details. We have alot work to do too.

you killed this coin  Smiley
Wallet inside have node, at OP node is extra node for help sync faster. I think cos the price too low now he not interested lol

flex65

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:50:54 PM

Selt moderated for delete post that ask same question over and over, before post see OP with details. We have alot work to do too.

Wallet inside have node, at OP node is extra node for help sync faster. I think cos the price too low now he not interested lol

well, dev, community need you here.
when you away from us we don't know any perspective to invest our rigs or BTC to the market.
now we need your future plan, any promo or something that can rise up market place and price.
flex65

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:54:29 PM

not only you, but you're the first person who can do stable yamashitacoin ot it will be "another shitcoin".
huntbitcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:57:30 PM

when you away from us we don't know any perspective to invest our rigs or BTC to the market.
now we need your future plan, any promo or something that can rise up market place and price.

Dump as much as you want lol.

Look at market with 0,799 BTC you can clear up sell order

HappyMining: HAjrrRAfYSJYp9p2RsnHZhTw71adHZn2oG
yamashita (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

Dump as much as you want lol.

Look at market with 0,799 BTC you can clear up sell order

opportunity for buying  Wink
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

It looks like this will end up like happycoin.Easy to mine but price like shit...

yamashita (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

It looks like this will end up like happycoin.Easy to mine but price like shit...
Cos too much dump, They want make instant profit. its better keep the price low till the right time to pump
Who wanna buy high price? i thnk nobody wanna buy high price if for profit later.  Grin
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:23:30 PM

Where is the block explorer?

yamashita (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

Where is the block explorer?

http://ymcbe.cipherpool.com/
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:24:57 AM

what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
yamashita (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:04:07 AM

what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
We developing zerocoin for implementation
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:50:45 AM

We developing zerocoin for implementation
What's zerocoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: