Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND][TEMP]Temporary unofficial Pandacoin PND thread. Please unlock the official  (Read 3754 times)
mtrycz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:02:35 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:02:52 PM by mtrycz

*Even if the ban has not been lifted and the last thread remains locked*
*We have a new Official Thread again*

*Please refer all future discussion to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632657*

Hi all,

The official Pandacoin [PND] thread has been locked earlier today.
The PND team was doing a reimbursment initiative to the Rightcoin comunity, that was recently caught in a scam. Pandacoin PND has a history of being an anti-scam coin, with a successful campain against the known scammer wolong and a recent reimbursment initiative to the Asiacoin community, among others.

Bitcointalk has a rule against giveaways, and it seems that based on this rule, members of the Pandacoin PND development team have been banned and the thread closed.

I think this is not fair because:
1. It was not a giveaway, but a scam reimbursment, while I understand that the line here is thin,
2. The devs have not been contacted about this issue, and have been directly banned for 30 days, and
3. The official thread has been closed, thus hitting the whole PND community, not only the devs. Instead the offending content (if it was actually found to be offending) should be deleted, not the whole thread locked.

The community is one of the best things about PND. It's one of the not-so-many coins that have an actual pre-existing community that supports the coin.

This thread is created to ask the mods to unlock our thread, and as a place of the comunity to hang out while we're waiting for that to happen.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTListener

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:04:13 PM

Please reconsider the locking of the official PND thread.  Cry
Asgard666

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:04:41 PM

I second this motion to unlock the thread, we are a peaceful group and we were not doing any harm to anyone.
nekokenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:06:01 PM

I support this and move on unbanning the recently banned! They are trying to help to those less fortunate people... We need more of those types than these ridiculous scam-coin's comming out of the woodwork!
brioche

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

hopefully they read our messages and unlock the thread. Panda Pride.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
North Carolina ❖ First in Flight ❖ /   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:07:30 PM

seconded. PND has helped many people and getting a ban without any warnings is just uncalled for. Please reconsider the ban!
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

no giveaways just reimbursment, no warning from admins, ban for nothing, good job admins...

Gibeisland

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:08:30 PM

Unlock thread please we need that. Panda Pride World Wide
mtrycz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:09:59 PM

The Daily Panda

The Pandacoin (PND) Official thread has been locked!
While this gets sorted out the community can hang out in this thread.

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List is released!

Because our developers are currently involved and working on core infrastructure and major developments which are aimed to redefine the crypto-space, we have released a list of PND developments that could be developed for a Pandacoin (PND) bounty reward. To see the list of developments that are available for a bounty, please visit (http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND/comments/26lqyx/pandacoin_pnd_development_bounty_list/)

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and support the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit the keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

The Pandacoin (PND) development team adds 2 new members!

We are proud to announce that we've recently had 2 new dev members joining the Pandacoin (PND) dev team to assist in development of the coin and to grow the PND community!

Brolong - Commerce development and marketing
Ozzke - Digital online marketing (SEO, SEA, SEM)

This brings the number of dev members to 9 individuals. We have a healthy mix of software/web/coin developers and coders, PR, marketers and administrators to take Pandacoin (PND) and its community forward in the direction that is in alignment with the official vision statement that was released (http://thepandacoin.org/vision.pdf).

The Pandacoin (PND) development team is still recruiting!

We are always on the lookout for dedicated members from the community that are interested in joining the Pandacoin (PND) development team on this exciting journey that we are currently embarking.

Currently we are seeking a graphics designer and a CSS front end web designer. However if you are an interested software/web/coin coder or promoter/marketer that wants to help take Pandacoin (PND) to the next level, we are happy to have add you to our current diverse line up of dev members!

If you are interested in becoming a Pandacoin (PND) development team member, please contact Bdanyo -

PM on bitcointalk
Hop on our IRC (#PandacoinPND at irc.freenode.net) and PM 'Bdanyo'
Email: pr@thepandacoin.org

Pandacoin (PND) Proof of Stake FAQ released!

A highly requested document from the community, the Pandacoin (PND) development team have compiled a FAQ addressing many of the commonly asked questions in regards to PoS.

Check it out if you would like to know more about how PoS and staking works:

http://thepandacoin.org/doc/pos_faq.pdf

Can I still mine Pandacoin (PND) directly with my mining rig?

With Pandacoin (PND) as a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative crypto-currencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our ever growing mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

With Pandacoin (PND) as a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative crypto-currencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our ever growing mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pndpool
Subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/multipanda
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0
Email: admin at pandapool dot info

A chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours!

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 300-500 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND on freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours and chat with the fellow Pandas and the dev team!

Weather forecast of our IRC channel (#PandacoinPND at irc.freenode.net) - Heavy PND rain!

We have implemented a new !rain tip function, where our pandas can type !rain <AMOUNT OF PND> and give everyone on our irc channel some PND love!

There is also a function of selecting the amount of random individuals that you want to 'PND Rain' on: !rain <Amount of PND> <Amount of People>

The Pandacoin (PND) Weatherman predicts more torrential PND heavy raining on our IRC channel for now.

For the latest news and updates regarding our coin, check out thesocial media accounts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandacoinPND
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pandacoin.PND
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

Hi all,

The PND team was doing a reimbursment initiative to the Rightcoin comunity, that was recently caught in a scam. Pandacoin PND has a history of being an anti-scam coin, with a successful campain against the known scammer wolong and a recent reimbursment initiative to the Asiacoin community, among others.

an history of being an anti-scam  Grin Grin Grin You just tried to surf on the panda hype and get a piece of the pie Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Kyle1873

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

PND was being nice and got closed by the man Tongue
nekokenny

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:15:47 PM

Been with this community for a grip after they helped me during the AC (asiancoin) Scam fiasco.. Active dev team as well as the community are all saints to me.
orrazib

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

why not just make this the unofficial official PND thread till the ban of PND devs have been lifted
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

We got locked for something we didn't do...silly btct mods...

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Armek

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:23:08 PM

The thread must be unlocked.  I don't know why an entire coin's thread should be locked simply due to a few posts being against the rules.  Remove the offending posts and move on.  Don't destroy the whole thread.  
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:24:05 PM

How unfair, please unlock our official thread asap!

Our official thread for Pandacoin PND has been locked out and our primary and lead dev (good dev) has been banned for trying to help a few members from another coin community. Sure we try to help when we can those who were robbed by unfortunate circumstances by a crooked thief (bad dev). Not thinking of these efforts to help could be misconstrued as breaking any rules, a fair warning should be considered for such situations.  Or is bitcointalk trying to empower the bad devs and destroy fair and honest devs and coin communities now? Please reconsider the locking of the PND Pandacoin-official thread as it has dire consequences throughout the Pandacoin PND community. It also reflects poorly on Bitcointalk  IMHO. I for one would not like to see good alt coin communities flee btc, they would likely end up all over the place and that would be messy.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
i8

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

Calling all pandas to keep this thread pumped until we get our thread unlocked!

cadexn

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:29:08 PM

I have sent PM to the mod hoping that they'll reconsider the ban! Show your support and get them to nice us!
SteveMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:30:32 PM

ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:30:39 PM

And just now in the hotel I saw the following cool thing:

Only 690 euro

Also don't forget it was on the mods watch those other people got scammed by bad devs... and people trying to do good got banned? Must be someone jealous of this coins succes

i8

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:30:56 PM

cadexn

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

We shouldn't get banned for trying to help those scam victims!
i8

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

The thread must be unlocked.  I don't know why an entire coin's thread should be locked simply due to a few posts being against the rules.  Remove the offending posts and move on.  Don't destroy the whole thread.  

There was no post against rules. Got banned for helping other people who was scammed by their devs??? really admins?

admins look at this: giveaway!=reimbursment

jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:04:10 PM

UNLOCK OFFICIAL PANDACOIN PND THREAD...

ozzke

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:07 PM

We are here to stay! Please unban the 2 personal accounts and the thread.

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

BCT actively allows ScamCoins to be posted to their message boards, absolutely no vetting, yet they ban the ONLY active thread that is attempting to COUNTER ScamCoins for an offense that can only be interpreted as breaking the rules.

What the hell?
jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:34:51 PM

admins never response or what?

sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:00:01 PM

FREE PND!

What goes around comes around...
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

WOOOOOT

Unban our beloved devs and unlock the PND thread pls... dont act like a 10yo, And do your research before fucking an entire community over with this childish behavior Wink
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

LOL

Its ok too scam people on this forum for HUGE amounts of btc... but for those who give back some too those scammed people... we get a kick under our ass....
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:15:58 PM

I love PND. Please unlock the official one admins.

PND

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

Not sure why the other one was locked?
ozzke

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

Because we were compensating people who lost money on the scamcoins which were listed on this forum. We tried to help out some people and apparently that's against the rules.

jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:24:07 PM

We never give up.

PND

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

Because we were compensating people who lost money on the scamcoins which were listed on this forum. We tried to help out some people and apparently that's against the rules.

Huh
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:32:57 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:47:29 PM by dicksausage

Mods confirmed for hating nice people and cute pandas. Let's keep working hard everyone~ Smiley

#FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND #FREEPND

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Meanwhile, at our IRC channel rain down free PND...

mtrycz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:21:19 PM

#FreePND

Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:43:26 PM

The admin theymos is online now, be sure to get your word out.
Just did.
#FreePND
ozzke

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

Make everyone aware of the injustice, how can helping people be wrong and get you banned?

TheCoin

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:13 PM

Free the Panda.

Seriously what the f*** with banning reps from the best community in all of the alt coins
jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:29 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 09:43:27 PM by jox

Hi all,

Bitcointalk has a rule against giveaways, and it seems that based on this rule, members of the Pandacoin PND development team have been banned and the thread closed.

I think this is not fair because:
1. It was not a giveaway, but a scam reimbursment, while I understand that the line here is thin,
2. The devs have not been contacted about this issue, and have been directly banned for 30 days, and
3. The official thread has been closed, thus hitting the whole PND community, not only the devs. Instead the offending content (if it was actually found to be offending) should be deleted, not the whole thread locked.

The community is one of the best things about PND. It's one of the not-so-many coins that have an actual pre-existing community that supports the coin.

This thread is created to ask the mods to unlock our thread, and as a place of the comunity to hang out while we're waiting for that to happen.

vested

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:58:28 PM

#FreePND
PerpETrader

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

I am for the UNLOCKING of the official PND thread. We have a great community and feel this to be an unfair move, why punish the entire community? I think this goes against the conscience of the community at large, who are striving to develop alternative currencies in order to relieve the world of the ruling elite's fiat currency. When the community is crushed with heavy handed tactics it is reminiscent of a world dictatorship rather than a world free from tyranny. My heart sinks when i see a great community supporting a great effort treated like criminals.

PLEASE UNLOCK THE THREAD  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

All morning I was wondering why the "reply and quote" buttons were missing from the official thread. BCT's policy on deleting, locking and banning needs to be seriously reconsidered, for the reasons many people have already pointed out. It's not fair that, while truly malicious people run rampant, good people are constantly messed with (for idiotic reasons) and then not even given a proper reason, but some generic response.  Angry

#FreePND

sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:35:32 PM

What goes around comes around...
SailAwayMofo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

Pandacoin stands for fairness and taking a stand against scammers - that's how this coin was born. Please reinstate our devs and reopen our official thread, and take a stand yourselves.
nekokenny

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

I went from alot of scam-coins and PND dev's and the community pulled my ass out of the fire and let me join them under their wing and I am proud to be part of the PND community. Please unlock our thread where we like to frolic freely with everyone else!
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Pandas are beautiful and wonderful creatures and should not be locked away in cages.

#FreePanda

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
jox

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:28:38 PM

FreePND

dp1011

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:40:13 PM

Free PND!, Free PND!
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:42:49 PM

Nelson Pandela

-

FreePND
vested

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:47:15 PM

The Pandacoin (PND) devs and community are honestly one of the most active and dedicated in the entire alt-coin sphere. Their plan and professionalism puts them on par with BTC. Most of these coins on BCT are abandon by the devs, or they hardly make an appearance at all. There was good discussion happening in the official thread before it was locked. I just wish the mods would reconsider their actions in this matter

#FreePND
rghmodz

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:20:27 PM

PND dev team is amazing! Unlock the official thread.

PerpETrader

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

Angry VOICE OF THE PEOPLE !!!!  Angry

Cry Cry Cry http://i59.tinypic.com/zn1ulz.jpg  Cry  Cry Cry
cadexn

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:38:21 AM

BCT actively allows ScamCoins to be posted to their message boards, absolutely no vetting, yet they ban the ONLY active thread that is attempting to COUNTER ScamCoins for an offense that can only be interpreted as breaking the rules.

What the hell?

QFT. They probably took the message out of context and ban without reading the whole thing.
poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:42:14 AM

What the hell?

QFT. They probably took the message out of context and ban without reading the whole thing.

Whomever locked the other thread is an idiot.

They have issues with dedicated dev who's doing good for the crypto community.

While they allow scams to run rampant and they do nothing about it.

What the hell is wrong with this picture?

rghmodz

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

What the hell?

Whomever locked the other thread is an idiot.

They have issues with dedicated dev who's doing good for the crypto community.

While they allow scams to run rampant and they do nothing about it.

What the hell is wrong with this picture?
Totally agree. Couldn't have said it better.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:11:29 AM

I hope theymos reconsiders and frees the pandas. I'm sure they won't offend again.

Can you please unlock the PND thread, it was unjustly locked for a situation that wasn't properly instigated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0

The OP was paying people who posted their addresses in the thread. This violates the rule:

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads.

I don't care why they were paying people.
Please consider deleting the offending posts and re-opening the thread, since I'm sure they've "learned their lesson". This coin has a strong community full of good people that were just trying to do some good. Thank you for your consideration.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:18:34 AM

In the future, just direct people offsite and I'm sure it will be fine.

poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:31:55 AM

still, no warning?  that's just wrong.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:45:36 AM

still, no warning?  that's just wrong.

I couldn't agree more, but the only thing to do now, aside from petitioning the admin, is to learn from this and don't let it happen again.

PandacoinPND Official

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:01:34 AM

Since we've gotten no reply from the admins we will be moving over to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631370.
Eleonore

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:37:00 PM

It is still unjust, not even offering their side of the argument or even responding to the PM's.
agree +1
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:06:46 PM

whats their problem by locking every new thread?  Huh
nekokenny

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:26:53 AM

Sounds like PND is so innovative it instills fear into the BCT community and they are trying to bury us.. Wrong group to do that to. We are a supportive and helpful community. Looks like the bad guys today is BCT! Sooooo +1 PND -1 BCT
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:50:24 AM

If the thread was deleted and the user after it banned, then everyone should stay away from it!
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:55:57 AM

so rightcoin was a scam and its offically dead?bittrex has been letting people trade it.i have 32k of them.im am sick and tired of these worthless scum of the earth devs.

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:56:57 AM

If the thread was deleted and the user after it banned, then everyone should stay away from it!

sorry... this made me laugh  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: