Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:47:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND][TEMP]Temporary unofficial Pandacoin PND thread. Please unlock the official  (Read 3754 times)
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

Make everyone aware of the injustice, how can helping people be wrong and get you banned?

TheCoin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:13 PM

Free the Panda.

Seriously what the f*** with banning reps from the best community in all of the alt coins
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:29 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 09:43:27 PM by jox

Hi all,

The official Pandacoin [PND] thread has been locked earlier today.
The PND team was doing a reimbursment initiative to the Rightcoin comunity, that was recently caught in a scam. Pandacoin PND has a history of being an anti-scam coin, with a successful campain against the known scammer wolong and a recent reimbursment initiative to the Asiacoin community, among others.

Bitcointalk has a rule against giveaways, and it seems that based on this rule, members of the Pandacoin PND development team have been banned and the thread closed.

I think this is not fair because:
1. It was not a giveaway, but a scam reimbursment, while I understand that the line here is thin,
2. The devs have not been contacted about this issue, and have been directly banned for 30 days, and
3. The official thread has been closed, thus hitting the whole PND community, not only the devs. Instead the offending content (if it was actually found to be offending) should be deleted, not the whole thread locked.

The community is one of the best things about PND. It's one of the not-so-many coins that have an actual pre-existing community that supports the coin.

This thread is created to ask the mods to unlock our thread, and as a place of the comunity to hang out while we're waiting for that to happen.

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:58:28 PM

#FreePND
PerpETrader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

I am for the UNLOCKING of the official PND thread. We have a great community and feel this to be an unfair move, why punish the entire community? I think this goes against the conscience of the community at large, who are striving to develop alternative currencies in order to relieve the world of the ruling elite's fiat currency. When the community is crushed with heavy handed tactics it is reminiscent of a world dictatorship rather than a world free from tyranny. My heart sinks when i see a great community supporting a great effort treated like criminals.

PLEASE UNLOCK THE THREAD  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

All morning I was wondering why the "reply and quote" buttons were missing from the official thread. BCT's policy on deleting, locking and banning needs to be seriously reconsidered, for the reasons many people have already pointed out. It's not fair that, while truly malicious people run rampant, good people are constantly messed with (for idiotic reasons) and then not even given a proper reason, but some generic response.  Angry

#FreePND

sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:35:32 PM

What goes around comes around...
SailAwayMofo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

Pandacoin stands for fairness and taking a stand against scammers - that's how this coin was born. Please reinstate our devs and reopen our official thread, and take a stand yourselves.
nekokenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

I went from alot of scam-coins and PND dev's and the community pulled my ass out of the fire and let me join them under their wing and I am proud to be part of the PND community. Please unlock our thread where we like to frolic freely with everyone else!
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

Pandas are beautiful and wonderful creatures and should not be locked away in cages.

#FreePanda

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:28:38 PM

FreePND

dp1011

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:40:13 PM

Free PND!, Free PND!
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:42:49 PM

Nelson Pandela

-

FreePND
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:47:15 PM

The Pandacoin (PND) devs and community are honestly one of the most active and dedicated in the entire alt-coin sphere. Their plan and professionalism puts them on par with BTC. Most of these coins on BCT are abandon by the devs, or they hardly make an appearance at all. There was good discussion happening in the official thread before it was locked. I just wish the mods would reconsider their actions in this matter

#FreePND
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:20:27 PM

PND dev team is amazing! Unlock the official thread.

PerpETrader

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

Angry VOICE OF THE PEOPLE !!!!  Angry

Cry Cry Cry http://i59.tinypic.com/zn1ulz.jpg  Cry  Cry Cry
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:38:21 AM

BCT actively allows ScamCoins to be posted to their message boards, absolutely no vetting, yet they ban the ONLY active thread that is attempting to COUNTER ScamCoins for an offense that can only be interpreted as breaking the rules.

What the hell?

QFT. They probably took the message out of context and ban without reading the whole thing.
poochi

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:42:14 AM

BCT actively allows ScamCoins to be posted to their message boards, absolutely no vetting, yet they ban the ONLY active thread that is attempting to COUNTER ScamCoins for an offense that can only be interpreted as breaking the rules.

What the hell?

QFT. They probably took the message out of context and ban without reading the whole thing.

Whomever locked the other thread is an idiot.

They have issues with dedicated dev who's doing good for the crypto community.

While they allow scams to run rampant and they do nothing about it.

What the hell is wrong with this picture?

rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

What the hell?

Whomever locked the other thread is an idiot.

They have issues with dedicated dev who's doing good for the crypto community.

While they allow scams to run rampant and they do nothing about it.

What the hell is wrong with this picture?
Totally agree. Couldn't have said it better.

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:11:29 AM

I hope theymos reconsiders and frees the pandas. I'm sure they won't offend again.

Can you please unlock the PND thread, it was unjustly locked for a situation that wasn't properly instigated.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0

The OP was paying people who posted their addresses in the thread. This violates the rule:

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads.

I don't care why they were paying people.
Please consider deleting the offending posts and re-opening the thread, since I'm sure they've "learned their lesson". This coin has a strong community full of good people that were just trying to do some good. Thank you for your consideration.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: