Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122591 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheCoin (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:55:46 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 01:21:07 AM by TheCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtrycz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:57:02 PM

I love this coin for it's devs and it's comunity. As it has already been said, PND has been through a lot, and has always come out victorious, it'd survive a nuclear war if there was one.

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

There is some functionality already and more is being added at times, so it can already be useful. There are Charts for various cryptos (both Price and Depth) from Swisscex, MintPal, Kraken and Priceofdoge, Multicharts, Twitter, BitcoinTalk, Notes and Countdowns. The latest panel includes stats for mining at the PND/DOGE multipool.

Please keep in mind that it's still in beta, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.
There has been lots of things going on the backend lately, so there's not much new features, but the backend work is almost done, so I can get back to what I like doing most.

In the meantime, the faucet has been reactivated. You can quench your PND thirst at 1dash.net/faucet

Have fun!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
nekokenny

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

I support and endorse this!
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

Great devs, very kind and friendly community.
This coin has a bright future  Smiley

MagmaCoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:59:05 PM

Neato. I really like this coin. Especially with 32 billion compared to DOGEs over 100 Billion+  Grin Grin
nekokenny

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

On a serious note. The site admin should open our original thread! I move to unlock our home!
PND

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

Love PND Pandacoin Grin
losermode

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:00:33 PM

WEW PND

I really hope the best for this coin Smiley
TheCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:01:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 10:29:09 PM by TheCoin

Hello fellow supporters,

Our beloved devs got locked out of BCT for supporting scam victims with reimbursements and welcoming them to join the crusade against rampant fraud that continues to happen in the crypto community.  Apparently that counts as free giveaway and no warnings were given before killing our thread and banning our devs' accounts.

It boggles me why the Bitcoin community doesn't lend a helping hand against scams and why BCT allow IPO and PREMINE coins to continue to be posted and claim more victims?  Is reimbursement a bigger crime than outright fraud/scam?

Moreover, why haven't there been crack downs of unethical devs moving from one coin to another, creating tens of thousands of bag holders in order to make quick bucks, at the cost of integrity and trust in crypto currencies?

Our devs appealed to the mod to no avail.  They made new accounts to start over (PND official thread #2), to ensure the community continues to get updates and be informed of new developments - after all PND devs are in with us for the long haul, unlike all the pump and dump coins out there - and got banned again.   The ban costs the community.  Without the OP account we don't have the means to update our news, forever.  This is the reason why this thread is created.

For the time being, I will help the PND dev team with messages and updates to keep the community informed of all the awesome things we are doing.

A big thank you to many other coin communities that support us.  Crypto currency is not all or nothing.  While everyone is having fun and pushing the technology forward, may PND be the coin that you will grow with for years and decades to come.

May ethical coins unite.
nekokenny

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:18:41 PM

I move to make an appeal! The dev's deserve a 2nd chance!
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:24:37 PM

OK, we now have an Official Thread.

>wew lads

PND

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

slaithe

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:27:12 PM

Hello fellow supporters,

Our beloved devs got locked out of BCT for supporting scam victims with reimbursements and welcoming them to join the crusade against rampant fraud that continues to happen in the crypto community.  Apparently that counts as free giveaway and no warnings were given before killing our thread and banning our devs' accounts.

It boggles me why the Bitcoin community doesn't lend a helping hand against scams and why BCT allow IPO and PREMINE coins to continue to be posted and claim more victims?  Is reimbursement a bigger crime than outright fraud/scam?

Moreover, why haven't there been crack downs of unethical devs moving from one coin to another, creating tens of thousands of bag holders in order to make quick bucks, at the cost of integrity and trust in crypto currencies?

Our devs appealed to the mod to no avail.  They made new accounts to start over (PND official thread #2), to ensure the community continues to get updates and be informed of new developments - after all PND devs are in with us for the long haul, unlike all the pump and dump coins out there - and got banned again.   The ban costs the community.  Without the OP account we don't have the means to update our news, forever.  This is the reason why this thread is created.

For the time being, I will help the PND dev team with messages and updates to keep the community informed of all the awesome things we are doing.

A big thank you to many other coin communities that support us.  Crypto currency is not all out nothing.  While everyone is having fun and pushing the technology forward, may PND be the coin that you will grow with for years and decades to come.

very suspicious, indeed
creamynebula

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:27:21 PM

Friendly reminder that PND is the fairest proof-of-stake coin because it had a 95 days proof-of-work phase for the distribution of the coins.

If you dont know pandacoin (PND), get to know it now! You can mine it indirectly through a multipool that mine other coins and sell them for PND -> http://multi.pandapool.info/

Check pnd4pnd.com as well. While you are still here, help out by asking the bitcointalk staff to forbid IPO and premine scam threads, and to lift the ban from pandacoin-official for offering to help victims of scams.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:28:16 PM

Yeah, I know the X11 on the multipool is still in beta, but i HAD to do this xD

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
PND

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

Nice one!
losermode

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:35:00 PM

There has been some confusion regarding the multiple pandacoins that exist, especially among those new to crypto currencies.

So to clarify, this thread is dedicated to discussion about PND.

"The Origins of Pandacoin (PND) stem from the the great need to counter the manipulation we see taking place all too often within the crypto-currency community. Pandacoin (PND) was created as a solution to this problem and provides a platform designed to resist these manipulative forces. The original goal of Pandacoin (PND) is to bring honesty, integrity and a strong sense of community into the ever-growing world of crypto-currencies. The Panda is a symbol of peace, positivity and compassion. It is these traits that we feel are most important in the development of a successful crypto-currency."

Anyways, here's a little about each pandacoin, as far as I know.

PAND, though released first, has been a dying crypto currency with little-to-no developer action in the past few months. 2% premine.

PANDA is Wolong's personal pump-and-dump scam coin. Avoid this one like the plague. For those not familiar, Wolong is an infamous individual who tried and failed to manipulate the DOGE market (among others) for his own gain. His response was to create his own coin which "has a 3% premine (claiming this is done for “stability”), a max of 100 billion coins (just like Dogecoin) and a block reward system just like Dogecoin. It uses Scrypt Adaptive-N (from Vertcoin) along with the Kimoto Gravity Well. It was made in partnership with the Unobtainium developers. The coin also has an IPO. 50% of the coins go to Wolong directly, “unable to be traded for 6 months.” Another ploy for “stability.” He repeatedly claims he will prevent a pump and dump on Pandacoin, but he is known for doing nothing but pump and dumps across the crypto markets. It’s a full-blown scam of the highest order." (source here)

Lastly exists PND. There are a lot of benefits to PND that go beyond just being the anti-wolong anti-scam coin. The coin used to be proof of work (PoW), just like BTC, LTC, and DOGE but has since moved to PoS (Proof of *Stake) or steak if you're hungry like me  Tongue. Essentially the only new coins generated are from a 2.5% annual interest for leaving your wallet connected to the network. Otherwise mining the multipool will also grant you PND through automatic trading of alternative coins generated to PND.

So if you're looking to get in on a young crypto currency, remember not to be fooled by the other pandas (especially PANDA)

There is a lot more to come for PND. With very helpful and active devs, a stable market that is showing a lot of promise (rising trends in market capitalization and price), and already a tight knit community who seeks to support a unique and strong coin, you can count on PND to provide a strong platform to invest yourself to. Check out the IRC and keep posting pictures and videos of pandas!
TheCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:36:29 PM

The Daily Panda

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List is released!

Because our developers are currently involved and working on core infrastructure and major developments which are aimed to redefine the crypto-space, we have released a list of PND developments that could be developed for a Pandacoin (PND) bounty reward. To see the list of developments that are available for a bounty, please visit (http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND/comments/26lqyx/pandacoin_pnd_development_bounty_list/)

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and support the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit the keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

The Pandacoin (PND) development team adds 2 new members!

We are proud to announce that we've recently had 2 new dev members joining the Pandacoin (PND) dev team to assist in development of the coin and to grow the PND community!

Brolong - Commerce development and marketing
Ozzke - Digital online marketing (SEO, SEA, SEM)

This brings the number of dev members to 9 individuals. We have a healthy mix of software/web/coin developers and coders, PR, marketers and administrators to take Pandacoin (PND) and its community forward in the direction that is in alignment with the official vision statement that was released (http://thepandacoin.org/vision.pdf).

The Pandacoin (PND) development team is still recruiting!

We are always on the lookout for dedicated members from the community that are interested in joining the Pandacoin (PND) development team on this exciting journey that we are currently embarking.

Currently we are seeking a graphics designer and a CSS front end web designer. However if you are an interested software/web/coin coder or promoter/marketer that wants to help take Pandacoin (PND) to the next level, we are happy to have add you to our current diverse line up of dev members!

If you are interested in becoming a Pandacoin (PND) development team member, please contact Bdanyo -

PM on bitcointalk
Hop on our IRC (#PandacoinPND at irc.freenode.net) and PM 'Bdanyo'
Email: pr@thepandacoin.org

Pandacoin (PND) Proof of Stake FAQ released!

A highly requested document from the community, the Pandacoin (PND) development team have compiled a FAQ addressing many of the commonly asked questions in regards to PoS.

Check it out if you would like to know more about how PoS and staking works:

http://thepandacoin.org/doc/pos_faq.pdf

Can I still mine Pandacoin (PND) directly with my mining rig?

With Pandacoin (PND) as a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative crypto-currencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our ever growing mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

With Pandacoin (PND) as a pure PoS coin, you would not be able to mine it directly. Instead, you will mine other alternative crypto-currencies and exchange them for Pandacoin (PND) through our ever growing mhs multipool. This way, you will be able to still mine Pandacoin (PND) from the multipool, and help increase the value of Pandacoin (PND) at the same time.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pndpool
Subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/multipanda
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552464.0
Email: admin at pandapool dot info

A chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours!

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 300-500 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND on freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) every 24 hours and chat with the fellow Pandas and the dev team!

Weather forecast of our IRC channel (#PandacoinPND at irc.freenode.net) - Heavy PND rain!

We have implemented a new !rain tip function, where our pandas can type !rain <AMOUNT OF PND> and give everyone on our irc channel some PND love!

There is also a function of selecting the amount of random individuals that you want to 'PND Rain' on: !rain <Amount of PND> <Amount of People>

The Pandacoin (PND) Weatherman predicts more torrential PND heavy raining on our IRC channel for now.

For the latest news and updates regarding our coin, check out our social media accounts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandacoinPND
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pandacoin.PND
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:36:45 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 09:25:18 PM by vested

Hello fellow supporters,

A big thank you to many other coin communities that support us.  Crypto currency is not all out nothing.  While everyone is having fun and pushing the technology forward, may PND be the coin that you will grow with for years and decades to come.

very suspicious, indeed

+1
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:53:15 PM

Web Stores supporting Pandacoin(PND) using coinpayments https://www.coinpayments.net

http://usepnd.com/
http://www.whipstergear.com
http://xbox48.bugs3.com
http://www.cryptocoinstuff.com
http://www.thestakingmachine.com
http://bitstickers.net

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: