Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:33:52 PM

550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

How do we create multiple Xnodes ?
One more pretty stupid question from me, I'm one of those newbie whose you guys don't like Cheesy What exactly you all are talking about? What that xnodes is exactly do when I have 550 xc? Now I have only 100 xc and using x11coin wallet and doesn't have heard about xnode. Wherewith it is better to hold my XC than the usual wallet?

All wallets can become an Xnode.  The requirement is that you need at least 550 XC in the wallet to be able to run the wallet in XNode mode.  Xnode helps mix the coins so that the transaction becomes anonymous.  

At this moment, the limit to send anon transaction is 10XC.   So, there isn't really much fees to collect.     People running XNode now is basically to help test the anon transactions.

If you just want to earn more XC and have less than 550 XC, just run the wallet and have it unlocked for staking.
WOW, what a brilliant feature! So for full accuracy: By saying all wallets can become an Xnode you mean it can be wallet of other coin? Not only xc? And about mixing the coins you mean exchanges let's say from xmr or darcoin to xc or about just holding few coins ir one wallet? And all that will happen in xnode mode? Sorry if you get tired of me but it is very interesting. And the last question is: Okey let's say I have reached 550XC limit in my wallet and what's next? How I need to run the wallet in Xnode mode?

no dude, XNODE is XC feature only ofc!

When people are going to use XC for its anon transactions, the transfers will take part in a random Xnode(might be yours, might be mine), which will then get the fees for the transaction, much like an exchange takes its fees when you try to withdraw. People have been setting up xnodes right now, as part of the beta testing. They are getting just small fees, because there isn't that much testing going on.

But then beta completes, and people use XC for anon transasctions(process will be simplified as well), I think every xnode will be much more profitable than just staking coins. So you commit ur XC in XNODE wallets, instead of just simple staking wallets.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:34:11 PM

Meh...not in a hurry anyway
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

here is the user guides bro - http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/user_guides/

someone should add the guides to the OP so people are not asking the same questions over n over

also the guides are outdated ... so use at your own risk.
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

XC hasn't been north of 200 for seven weeks and I've been holding the whole time. Panic buying me thinks has set in!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125119610@N06/14539041136/

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:44:33 PM

someone should add the guides to the OP so people are not asking the same questions over n over

Expect official XC user guides in the run-up to Rev 3.

Also expect the XC wallet to become trivially easy to use, especially when we release the Android version.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:50:14 PM

Also expect the XC wallet to become trivially easy to use, especially when we release the Android version.

And the great part is; I know for sure he ain't talking BS and selling hope and dreams like so many other coins!

On a side note; Do you guys notice how much my English improved over the course of this journey. Cheesy
policymaker

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

Im like,trying to convince myself to sell some XC to gain momentum on other investments and posts like these make me not to. Trading is hard for a noob like me.

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:53:12 PM

And the great part is; I know for sure he ain't talking BS and selling hope and dreams like so many other coins!

At last hey. A proper, legit project.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Limpuls

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

550 is the minimum ? Is there a maximum ? If would like to put a Xnode of 2k XC or 5k XC ?

How do we create multiple Xnodes ?
One more pretty stupid question from me, I'm one of those newbie whose you guys don't like Cheesy What exactly you all are talking about? What that xnodes is exactly do when I have 550 xc? Now I have only 100 xc and using x11coin wallet and doesn't have heard about xnode. Wherewith it is better to hold my XC than the usual wallet?

All wallets can become an Xnode.  The requirement is that you need at least 550 XC in the wallet to be able to run the wallet in XNode mode.  Xnode helps mix the coins so that the transaction becomes anonymous.  

At this moment, the limit to send anon transaction is 10XC.   So, there isn't really much fees to collect.     People running XNode now is basically to help test the anon transactions.

If you just want to earn more XC and have less than 550 XC, just run the wallet and have it unlocked for staking.
WOW, what a brilliant feature! So for full accuracy: By saying all wallets can become an Xnode you mean it can be wallet of other coin? Not only xc? And about mixing the coins you mean exchanges let's say from xmr or darcoin to xc or about just holding few coins ir one wallet? And all that will happen in xnode mode? Sorry if you get tired of me but it is very interesting. And the last question is: Okey let's say I have reached 550XC limit in my wallet and what's next? How I need to run the wallet in Xnode mode?

no dude, XNODE is XC feature only ofc!

When people are going to use XC for its anon transactions, the transfers will take part in a random Xnode(might be yours, might be mine), which will then get the fees for the transaction, much like an exchange takes its fees when you try to withdraw. People have been setting up xnodes right now, as part of the beta testing. They are getting just small fees, because there isn't that much testing going on.

But then beta completes, and people use XC for anon transasctions(process will be simplified as well), I think every xnode will be much more profitable than just staking coins. So you commit ur XC in XNODE wallets, instead of just simple staking wallets.
Thank you guys for explaining, all done clearly. You're nice guys, cool family meets in this thread. Now when I have understood those things I can say that I love this coin. It's not only profitable but it's a lot promising in coins technology development too.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:59:13 PM

My buddy is doing 100 XC giveaway on the 7th REV2 Air drop day  https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/484751354250809345
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:07:28 PM

Im like,trying to convince myself to sell some XC to gain momentum on other investments and posts like these make me not to. Trading is hard for a noob like me.

sometimes the hardest trade to make is not to trade......
seems like the right choice with XC right now

unless you're buying with fresh funds, of course.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
policymaker

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

I have 100 more XC than I need for my xnodes, but im way too scared to trade them. I ve learnt a lot, but it will be way too painful if I lose even 10 of them.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

I have 100 more XC than I need for my xnodes, but im way too scared to trade them. I ve learnt a lot, but it will be way too painful if I lose even 10 of them.

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:21:58 PM

My buddy is doing 100 XC giveaway on the 7th REV2 Air drop day  https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/484751354250809345

Is he just giving away 100 XC to people to reply to Tweets?  100XC is kind of a lot of XC if current projections of DRK territory are accurate...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
policymaker

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:24:10 PM

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.

oh im not scared of trading. I am scared of losing my XCexy babies

Limpuls

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

Is he just giving away 100 XC to people to reply to Tweets?  100XC is kind of a lot of XC if current projections of DRK territory are accurate...
Someone please write when that guy will give for someone those 100xc coz now it's looks like scam.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

somebody just sold into all my buy walls i had positioned. 100+BTC to help support price... well now i have 160k XC... riding this out for the long term...

Sick but you'll be fine.. I think

Strange dump idd

So how are you feeling today? Or was it your wall that got gobbled??
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:40:39 PM

Then don't trade.  If you are scared to trade then it's not for you.  Just hodl.

That's what scared of trading is.  That's the reason people are scared of trading.  What other reason would there be?
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Someone please write when that guy will give for someone those 100xc coz now it's looks like scam.

I got 25 XC from him!
policymaker

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:54:34 PM

That's what scared of trading is.  That's the reason people are scared of trading.  What other reason would there be?

No, no, you can't put XC into the same context with everything else. One should have the right to be scared of trading his XC, but not give a f*ck about trading altcoins.

-policymaker 2014

Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: