Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483646 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

where is the review that the dev promised the article cannot be taken seriously guys cmon...

well, if the dev is "ROBOT" or... "COMPUTER" or... "SOMETHING FASTER THAN UR DAMN SUPER MINING RIG"
maybe he did post it after the 1st FUD
 Cheesy

oh btw, hi Abinto

HERE:

From peer review:
"There were claims that X11 Coin has used parts of the Fedora source more specifically the mixer.cpp section of the source-tree. I have found this to be untrue, as the code is unique to X11"

http://cryptopump.info/x11-coin-xc-its-secure-and-unique-mixer-implementation/

#win

You may or may not remember in the last thread I said this peer review would be make or break, and that the choice of reviewer would be crucial.

Will there be anyone else publishing on this?

Not an attack, I have been a supporter of this for a long time but I have a large investment in it and would like to know.

I remember and I agree. I think that cryptico is right. Wtf is cryptopump.info and why should we take this article as meaningful? If you go to their main page http://cryptopump.info/ there are only two articles. That one, and one from May 6th.

I like that you invited Abinito to review it even though he dodged it. But really though there should be some qualified trusted impartial people chosen for this review if it is to mean anything to curious/skeptical investors.

It's sad that the dev has to waste his time doing this sort of thing in the first place, but if it's going to be done anyway it may as well be done right.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

I see tweet embed doesn't work on here

BINTEX

Powered by,
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:11:55 PM

“There were claims that X11 Coin has used parts of the Fedora source more specifically the mixer.cpp section of the source-tree. I have found this to be untrue, as the code is unique to X11”
Great!!! Grin

PmcUnited

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

I have no idea about tech shit at all so can somebody please answer this??-

To get stake of coins do i simply download the wallet send coins to my wallet leave it open and chill?

or do i need to send coins there download extra shit add some tech codes and shit? hopefully not that..

Would a couple of thousand even be worth putting in wallet?

Please can somebody just answer this. wish i knew computer shit in this world

Yes, just have some coins in your wallet and let it sit. I would recommend encrypting your wallet. Once encrypted, to can unlock the wallet and make sure the option "unlock for staking only" is enabled.

Minimum time for stake is 8 hours.  Max time is 30 days.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I don't know how to encrypt my wallet or what encrypting even means if I'm honest just made a lot of money buying and selling coins and have a large percent in this coin.

Do i need encrypt my wallet to receive stake of coins or just send them there and thats it? sorry for my dumb ass questions
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:12:22 PM

CryptoPump.info ‏@CryptoPumpInfo 4 min

#X11 #XC #x11coin code has been peer-reviewed by @Crypt0Trader. The review showed that the coin mixer code is unique. http://goo.gl/CszBK9

time to take your loss @ sellling cheap coins

This Crypt0Trader guy can't even read a blockchain. He was calling a normal transaction in a DRK block as a "hidden premine" (May 26 on twitter). How has he peer reviewed code if he can't tell the difference between a block generation + fees and a transaction? This guy is pumping XC and FUD'ing DRK intentionally.

Just saying.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

Teka it seems cryptsy link is missing from exchanges in op
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:13:14 PM

To get stake of coins do i simply download the wallet send coins to my wallet leave it open and chill?

or do i need to send coins there download extra shit add some tech codes and shit? hopefully not that..

Yes, just have some coins in your wallet and let it sit. I would recommend encrypting your wallet. Once encrypted, to can unlock the wallet and make sure the option "unlock for staking only" is enabled.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I don't know how to encrypt my wallet or what encrypting even means if I'm honest just made a lot of money buying and selling coins and have a large percent in this coin.

Do i need encrypt my wallet to receive stake of coins or just send them there and thats it? sorry for my dumb ass questions

you need to encrypt your wallet so your coins don't get stolen

BINTEX

Powered by,
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

we're supposed to believe a website called cryptopump lol

Yep.

You were offered to review the code yourself. You refused. Thus any credibility you may have had regarding the selection of peers that vetted the code is shot.

You cqn be very hqppy that not everyone is corrupt. Good night.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

DRK starting to come off I think.... I just wonder..  XC?

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:14:37 PM

Minimum time for stake is 8 hours.  Max time is 30 days.

No, you don't have to encrypt your wallet to stake coins, but it gives some protection in case someone steals your wallet.dat file that contains your address' private keys.

All you have to do to encrypt your wallet is click on the lock button and then enter a password.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:14:46 PM

send ur coins to ur wallet, hit settings>encrypt, restart wallet, then unlock wallet for passphrase, let them sit and profit!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

Good, now that we have shaken off the fudding monkeys let us board the spaceship and get XC to the moon where it belongs.

Randy Marsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

I mined at the end, and I buy all time from 15k to 350k, sell any coin! Price can be astronomical in comparison with others. Thx for cheap coins  Smiley
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:18:54 PM

How long did he review the code to come to the conclusion that it is secure?

Teka, you happen to have any ballbark number about this?
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:22:38 PM

Can we just delete FUD, stupidity, and any mention of other coins in this thread from now on? Anyone that mentions another coin is just inciting FUD one way or another.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:24:25 PM

Shit surely hit the fan up in here.. Don't know what happened and don't care. All I know is.. This coin will rise.
PmcUnited

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:26:09 PM

send ur coins to ur wallet, hit settings>encrypt, restart wallet, then unlock wallet for passphrase, let them sit and profit!

Thanks do i need to unlock wallet or can i keep it open but locked?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:27:38 PM

Can we just delete FUD, stupidity, and any mention of other coins in this thread from now on? Anyone that mentions another coin is just inciting FUD one way or another.

Trying my best
xxwohxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:30:25 PM

Thanks do i need to unlock wallet or can i keep it open but locked?

Encrypt to to protect your coins, then unlock it for staking, and then wait for your coins to mature.
Kashmir

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:31:40 PM

24 H volume on coinmarketcap: $ 5,724,201

Is this dumped coins or pumped or both I dont understand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: